First in!!!! :XD:

Everything also can take except:

Except......

Except.......

Circle one :grin:

Komod ah

Lol

Twincharged

I have seen passengers take noise cancellation headphones from airline.

Many years ago, i say individuals took life-jacket from under their seats too.

How irresponsible?

Radx do you have CCTV in your hearse fleet to ensure no gold nose pierce are stolen from those lying in their boxes?

I am always suspicious how T2 amasses those Rolex and how buddy buddy he is with oiur resident Undertaker..

• Praise 3

Just wondering, wouldn't the hotel still be able to deduct the amount of 'missing' items from the security deposit and or charge you for the items thereafter?

Just wondering, wouldn't the hotel still be able to deduct the amount of 'missing' items from the security deposit and or charge you for the items thereafter?

Seems like checkout already. Cos everything loaded into vehicle and ready to move out liao. Maybe the cleaner of the room reported many things missing in the room then the hotel staff stop the family from leaving. Shame Shame leh.. 

• Praise 3

of course the hotel could. but with so many items missing, it is no longer a case of oversight or small thief, it has to be handled differently. 

Moreover, if assuming the family was left to return to their hometown without exposing the problem, i dont believe the family will agree with the additional charges, they will bite back the hotel for being dishonest and trying to extort innocent guests  like them. 

• Praise 2

They kept saying “we’ll pay, we’ll pay...” - good! pay the price for being dishonest cheapskates

Penny wise pound foolish cheapopotamus put the entire family in the shame limelight for a few towels and clothe hangers? Sure worth the salt hor?

of course the hotel could. but with so many items missing, it is no longer a case of oversight or small thief, it has to be handled differently. 

Moreover, if assuming the family was left to return to their hometown without exposing the problem, i dont believe the family will agree with the additional charges, they will bite back the hotel for being dishonest and trying to extort innocent guests  like them. 

from the video, seem that the hotel staffs were very pissed because those Indians yelled at them earlier when requested about the missing items... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Supersonic

I have seen passengers take noise cancellation headphones from airline.

Many years ago, i say individuals took life-jacket from under their seats too.

How irresponsible?

Radx do you have CCTV in your hearse fleet to ensure no gold nose pierce are stolen from those lying in their boxes?

I am always suspicious how T2 amasses those Rolex and how buddy buddy he is with oiur resident Undertaker..

If it's a person's first time on biz class, they might not know the noise cancellation headphones can't be taken home.

Economy class one can take home leh.

Turbocharged
(edited)

I tot the noise cancellation earfones plugs are deliberately made to be compatible only with aircraft seats? Think is 2 pin type instead of the usual 35mm jack

Edited by Kyrios

Hypersonic
(edited)

got a standard list of things on planes, hotels, restaurants etc that can and cannot be taken or not?

so that cheapo storeman me can refer to next time i travel

:D

Edited by Enye

I think they confused lah….

When they book the hotel room, on the booking page, it states room includes:

- Toiletries,

- Towels

- Hair dryer

- Safe

- Bottle water

- Mini Bar

- Double Bed

- Aircon

All included mah… mini bar, bed, aircon and safe too heavy so they take the rest lor.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7