Bali Thieves

RadX

Yeap.... happened to me in Norway.... I had bought some fruits and moved some of the stuff inside the bar fridge and a few days later I got a nasty bill for some usd20/- for chocolates and had to slug it out with the Credit Card company and then hotel, seems there are sensors which detect movement but the sillyness is that they never send anyone to go check personally and room service also never bother to check befor ethey shoot out the charges ... they just auto generate the charges ... too smart tech but not intelligent enuff to sense shuffling of items

Unker Norway so cold who put fruits in the fridge?

Stawbelly flavor rubber bands is not considered fruits lah.

:D

↡ Advertisement

I must confess, when travelling, I consciously avoid prc less the locals think I'm with them.

I'm sure there are many nice prc ones too, can't take the chance on holiday

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

Unker Norway so cold who put fruits in the fridge?

Stawbelly flavor rubber bands is not considered fruits lah.

put fruits (and other food) in fridge is to prevent them from freezing when left in the open. Happened to me in another country....

• Praise 3

You are not the only one to do that i'm sure...

cos i also [laugh]

My colleague said that when she's overseas, she'll declare upfront whenever there is any opportunity, that she's Singaporean - just so that the people there do not mistake her as being from China [sweatdrop]

I suspect that our locally-born Indian friends here might do the same when they are overseas, for the exact same reason (but a different country).

Some years back there were 2 India Indians working in my company.

One (younger) guy hated the guts of the other.

Over lunch one day, when i spoke to him, he shared:

- the other guy don't wanna talk to him, cos the fella was from the upper caste, and this chap was from the lower caste

- that he feels India will NEVER prosper as a country, mainly becos this caste system is so entrenched and the country will not be able to progress in a united manner.

Hang ah.

If India united they will take over the world and we will be their salves.

They will be the higher caste and treat us like the lower caste and do all their dirty work.

You are not the only one to do that i'm sure...

cos i also [laugh]

My colleague said that when she's overseas, she'll declare upfront whenever there is any opportunity, that she's Singaporean - just so that the people there do not mistake her as being from China [sweatdrop]

I suspect that our locally-born Indian friends here might do the same when they are overseas, for the exact same reason (but a different country).

Some years back there were 2 India Indians working in my company.

One (younger) guy hated the guts of the other.

Over lunch one day, when i spoke to him, he shared:

- the other guy don't wanna talk to him, cos the fella was from the upper caste, and this chap was from the lower caste

- that he feels India will NEVER prosper as a country, mainly becos this caste system is so entrenched and the country will not be able to progress in a united manner.

I feel so fxxking sad for the "lower" chap.. and its true, i work with the indian manual workers, they really are some of the most humble and helpful folks... the "FT" types... meh....

You really are do Mean...but I like...south paw

I instead would retort...: “you cut the queue wasting more of my precious time in the process is my biz. So I’m minding my time biz with you, low life!” ...then south paw the low life

Yes I can be very " Mean : if i want to, juz don't bulldoze their way in a Q, if sillyporean do that, I'd give em a hard stare as warning, any foreigner who try that in Sunny Sp, will get special treatment. So long never got so angry liao  [mad]

Hang ah.

If India united they will take over the world and we will be their salves.

They will be the higher caste and treat us like the lower caste and do all their dirty work.

yah si bey heng...

with the way they can talk (only and cannot work), and we traditional asian type, all quiet workers, confirmed is they make good the word Indian Chief liao...

I feel so fxxking sad for the "lower" chap.. and its true, i work with the indian manual workers, they really are some of the most humble and helpful folks... the "FT" types... meh....

Just for the record, the 'lower' chap was one of the most popular figure in the office. When he resigned about 2 yr ago to go back India to get married, the last 2-3 wks' lunch was 'fully booked' by people giving him treats.

The other guy's employment pass was not supported for renewal when it was due for renewal...

• Praise 1

yah si bey heng...

with the way they can talk (only and cannot work), and we traditional asian type, all quiet workers, confirmed is they make good the word Indian Chief liao...

Just for the record, the 'lower' chap was one of the most popular figure in the office. When he resigned about 2 yr ago to go back India to get married, the last 2-3 wks' lunch was 'fully booked' by people giving him treats.

The other guy's employment pass was not supported for renewal when it was due for renewal...

2-3 weeks of block booking is no joke

This guy must be super popular

Think must continue to stay in contact

This type of people is good

2-3 weeks of block booking is no joke

This guy must be super popular

Think must continue to stay in contact

This type of people is good

This chap was a very jovial and joking type, and was almost-fully-localised, having been here in SG for about 8-9 yr. He was also very helpful towards almost everybody. So people from all departments also jio'ed him out for lunch before he left.

He would have preferred to continue staying here if possible, but few yr ago near 30 already, down here cannot find suitable girl to get married, so bo bian agreed to his mother's arrangement... to match-making!!! Then married few years, can't find any job for the wife here, and eventually decided to go back to start family.

But his job was something that he can do on a freelance basis, so still not too bad. He came over again about 6 mth ago, and a group of us brought him out to an Indian restaurant for lunch. That lunch dunno which joker ordered, ordered a lot, couldn't finish and needed to tabao a bit... and each one chipped in about $60!

• Praise 1

This chap was a very jovial and joking type, and was almost-fully-localised, having been here in SG for about 8-9 yr. He was also very helpful towards almost everybody. So people from all departments also jio'ed him out for lunch before he left.

He would have preferred to continue staying here if possible, but few yr ago near 30 already, down here cannot find suitable girl to get married, so bo bian agreed to his mother's arrangement... to match-making!!! Then married few years, can't find any job for the wife here, and eventually decided to go back to start family.

But his job was something that he can do on a freelance basis, so still not too bad. He came over again about 6 mth ago, and a group of us brought him out to an Indian restaurant for lunch. That lunch dunno which joker ordered, ordered a lot, couldn't finish and needed to tabao a bit... and each one chipped in about $60!

this type of need housing, can recommend to bros here

This is so racist and so wrong.

They shouldn't say Indians.

They should say Indians only from India.

This is a national issue not a race issue.

Indians born in Singapore are very different than from India.

Just like Chinese born in Singapore are so different than those born in China.

The Singapore born Chinese has more in common with the Singapore born Indian than those born in India.

Hope no more people playing the race card.

I have the same saying (for PRC) for India Indians

"You can bring them out from India but can't bring India out from them.

• Praise 3

(edited)

How dare you.

They are not Indians

They are English.

Anyway Indians from India have no sense of humour.

This is BBC British Broad Casting Service

not Indian Broad Casting Service. 

And Sanjeev and gang are British Indians that's why

they have a sense of humour.

Indians do know how to laugh at themselves.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

Just Poh mata lah

Let the Indonesian police deal with them

They will just use what they stole to bribe the polis....and get away with it.  [laugh]

They will just use what they stole to bribe the polis....and get away with it. [laugh]

I think they will tekam these jokers deep deep :XD:
↡ Advertisement