Is your worth just based on that “like”?

RadX

Turbocharged

on a serious note, it shows the insecurities of the young folks where being accepted is important and need to justify that like. For eg, if ppl do not like their post, they will be questioned....what gives?

lol...i know lah....

Yes, most try to be loud and brash and need to be centre of attention, but actually it's a big sign of insecurity and lack of confidence
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Yes, most try to be loud and brash and need to be centre of attention, but actually it's a big sign of insecurity and lack of confidence

and if you look deeper, it is actually is a cry for help.  Not the narcissistic kind that @ash2017

seeks but really a sense of perspective (or lack of) that is going on in their minds

Key opinion leader aka influencer.

not KoreanOffceLady meh?

Key opinion leader aka influencer.

oh wow. thanks. learnt a new term. Useless to me, but good to know.

eh, dun drug reps ask you to use their drugs and then see efficacy?  that is KOL job le...but then this applies to large scale

Twincharged

Yup.

Its a personal choice. Its basically a platform to chit chat per se, not much difference to WhatsApp except a far wider reach of users.

Can be immuned after awhile. Its more interesting to gain nuggets of knowledge or having one's prior understanding of a topic expanded, revamped or challenged.

This platform have quite a few ppl well read, experienced and willing to share. Offhand, i can think of at least 2 bros very comfortable with numbers, 5 very durian gian and knowledgeable about cultivars, 1 fantastic with science related issues, 8 with reckless driving matters, 2 gifted photographers, 1 pro with car cams, 2 doctors very humble to share medical advice, 1 temperamental undertaker but kind hearted, oops and majority very tam jiak, typical Singaporean traits.

• Praise 5

just have to bear in mind that everyone has their own opinion … there is no distinct line between right and wrong ...unless its traffic rules heheheh …

I was pretty stressed when I got my first dislke and redcard ... but now does not matter … argue also won't get me anywhere … its only a make believe world.

ok byeee...hahahahaah

normally, the more or less regulars here have earned their creds....tell that to @superbored.....knn he 'hell have no fury' that time muahahha

but all is good now and over time, the std motto applies in the form of  'dun sweat the small stuff'

Supersonic

Youngsters want to be accepted, well-liked and popular.

So it's going to be hard to stop them.

Perhaps a better way is to teach them to live more in the real world, make or break real friends, playing sports, real socializing, doing charity work, etc.

Oldsters like me, heck, I don't care what you think. [:p]

Go ahead, dislike me.

• Praise 3

These points are of no benefits in real life. It also has no commerical value in any way. 

So even if he/she is the most popular or well liked, is it gonna make a big difference?

Youngsters want to be accepted, well-liked and popular.

So it's going to be hard to stop them.

Perhaps a better way is to teach them to live more in the real world, make or break real friends, playing sports, real socializing, doing charity work, etc.

Oldsters like me, heck, I don't care what you think. [:p]

Go ahead, dislike me.

ok byeee...hahahahaah

normally, the more or less regulars here have earned their creds....tell that to superbored.....knn he 'hell have no fury' that time muahahha

but all is good now and over time, the std motto applies in the form of  'dun sweat the small stuff'

lol ... i forgive but never forget hor....   f**ker left stupid messages in the comment column...  

i have a nagging suspicion its you stiring sh*t all this time! 

[laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 3

Twincharged

and if you look deeper, it is actually is a cry for help.  Not the narcissistic kind that @ash2017

seeks but really a sense of perspective (or lack of) that is going on in their minds

walau don't use BIG words leh

I need to look up dictionary - having or showing an excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance

on a serious note

when one matures they will eventually leave MCF

those remaining usually due to "friends" here

BUT for I only for good deep discount from undertaker

easy for you to say

but you are the one that make people sweat

ok byeee...hahahahaah

normally, the more or less regulars here have earned their creds....tell that to @superbored.....knn he 'hell have no fury' that time muahahha

lol ... i forgive but never forget hor....   f**ker left stupid messages in the comment column...  

i have a nagging suspicion its you stiring sh*t all this time! 

[laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

oooor you surely die this time

• Praise 1

And I actually support this:

After so many years, I think I have figured out your "taste" for [gorgeous]  [gorgeous] . So you like BB...

RMybzt7.jpg

BB = Bui Bui a.k.a. Bah Bah :D :D

And let me hazard a guess, your MIL must have look like this, thus you "dislike" her so much [thumbsup]

hahaha   :D

post-59158-0-25889900-1564399551.png

• Praise 9

These points are of no benefits in real life. It also has no commerical value in any way.

So even if he/she is the most popular or well liked, is it gonna make a big difference?

It matters to Korean office lady.

(edited)

walau don't use BIG words leh

I need to look up dictionary -

having or showing an excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance

on a serious note

when one matures they will eventually leave MCF

those remaining usually due to "friends" here

BUT for I only for good deep discount from undertaker

easy for you to say

but you are the one that make people sweat

oooor you surely die this time[/quote

Maybe you eat too much of this brand .... become narcissistic

post-157298-0-47408200-1564407880.jpeg

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 3

Social media influencers basically live off those likes. No like, no money.

Yes, and i am constantly surprised why on earth got people go like those, thereby allowing them to make money from this phenomenon...

• Praise 1

Those "key opinion leaders" or whatever fancy self assigned titles are just people with, well, their own opinions.

Influencers are influenza that gives me the chills.

I only thrust myself and certain MCFkers.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1