Is your worth just based on that “like”?

RadX

(edited)

The number of likes given in this thread is against the spirit of tbe title..

It's like an alcoholics anonymous meeting serving liquor ..

Edited by Playtime
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

walau don't use BIG words leh

I need to look up dictionary -

having or showing an excessive interest in or admiration of oneself and one's physical appearance

on a serious note

when one matures they will eventually leave MCF

those remaining usually due to "friends" here

BUT for I only for good deep discount from undertaker

easy for you to say

but you are the one that make people sweat

oooor you surely die this time

Bro I define for you a narcissist in pictorial terms

post-1798-0-91108800-1564443767_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 3

Those "key opinion leaders" or whatever fancy self assigned titles are just people with, well, their own opinions.

Influencers are influenza that gives me the chills.

I only thrust myself and certain MCFkers.

:D

you THRUST yourself?>>>

you hermaphrodite ah...ownself F ownself :XD:  :XD:  :XD:

"When people mature they leave MCF."

Only an immature kid will come here and post this kind of rubbish.

No point debating this point.

I am only using their own logic against them.

According to them if are mature they won't come here at all and post anything.

• Praise 1

(edited)

The number of likes given in this thread is against the spirit of tbe title..

It's like an alcoholics anonymous meeting serving liquor ..ð

Haha yeah just like.

I suspect I have a sex addiction problem.

Can any young ladies help me?

This is just an example.

Only pm me if you are a good looking young lady.

Edited by Jamesc

I thought most people base their self worth on the size of their bank account.

Some people here are always telling us how rich they are as if there is really nothing else interesting about them.

• Praise 1

Those "key opinion leaders" or whatever fancy self assigned titles are just people with, well, their own opinions.

Influencers are influenza that gives me the chills.

I only thrust myself and certain MCFkers.

Whether we like it or not. That's where advertising or marketing dollars are going to go. The young is the ones more likely to spend disposable income.

U go where the consumer is.

I'm wondering if a upper primary or lower sec kid can understand the concept of ulterior or hidden motive. So that I can teach my kid.

Maybe any forummers with older kids can give experience with their kids?

I thought most people base their self worth on the size of their bank account.

Some people here are always telling us how rich they are as if there is really nothing else interesting about them.

My friends who stayed overseas were commenting that when they meet Singaporean girls. And ask them what their hobbies were.

They will get answers like shopping and eating and traveling... They say that shopping and eating aren't hobbies for heavens sake lol.

• Praise 3

My friends who stayed overseas were commenting that when they meet Singaporean girls. And ask them what their hobbies were.

They will get answers like shopping and eating and traveling... They say that shopping and eating aren't hobbies for heavens sake lol.

Your frens are absolutely correct.

(edited)

Your frens are absolutely correct.

Haha cos he worked in sia and we were asking him why never date a stewardess lol...

He lives in usa now and find singaporean girls very superficial haha

Edited by Lala81

(edited)

Haha cos he worked in sia and we were asking him why never date a stewardess lol...

He lives in NYC now and find singaporean girls very superficial haha

Smart friend.

He is looking for a partner with substance and not a bimbo.

Salute

I have so much respect for your fren

I didn't add the line.

The bimbos he is not interested can he pass us their phone nos?

Edited by Jamesc

Whether we like it or not. That's where advertising or marketing dollars are going to go. The young is the ones more likely to spend disposable income.

U go where the consumer is.

I'm wondering if a upper primary or lower sec kid can understand the concept of ulterior or hidden motive. So that I can teach my kid.

Maybe any forummers with older kids can give experience with their kids?

Use real life example when teaching / sharing with your kids. First few time they will likely to look at you with a blank face, but they will understand eventually.

For me, I like to share "behind the door scene" with my kids, i.e. what happened when you do something. Example, when we share personal info online, what it could be used for, and how it can be a risk if mishandled by the service provider.

As for praise/like linking to income of influencer, I first question my kids what do they think about number of like / dislike. When they answer popularity, the next question from me would be "but with so many company asking for likes to enjoy discount at their outlet, more likes really mean they are popular, or are they 'buying' likes?" After a few rounds of Q&A (2 way communication, as I want them to challenge me), they will get the full picture.

One example I shared was makan thread in MCF, as even posting cai png at staircase / road side also can gather >50 praise point easily, does that mean that cai png is nice or simply monkey see monkey do (or some call it peer pressure)... :a-dothewave:  :a-nospamhere:   

• Praise 7

Twincharged

Use real life example when teaching / sharing with your kids. First few time they will likely to look at you with a blank face, but they will understand eventually.

For me, I like to share "behind the door scene" with my kids, i.e. what happened when you do something. Example, when we share personal info online, what it could be used for, and how it can be a risk if mishandled by the service provider.

As for praise/like linking to income of influencer, I first question my kids what do they think about number of like / dislike. When they answer popularity, the next question from me would be "but with so many company asking for likes to enjoy discount at their outlet, more likes really mean they are popular, or are they 'buying' likes?" After a few rounds of Q&A (2 way communication, as I want them to challenge me), they will get the full picture.

One example I shared was makan thread in MCF, as even posting cai png at staircase / road side also can gather >50 praise point easily, does that mean that cai png is nice or simply monkey see monkey do (or some call it peer pressure)... :a-dothewave::a-nospamhere:

That's the thread for gaining points and likes...

(edited)

People say you shouldn't listen to other people.

I think this is wrong. We should listen to other people.

If people say must drive carefully dun cut in must queue up then a lot of people won't listen.

That's the problem good things never listen bad things always listen and take to heart.

People commit suicide because people criticize them for silly superficial things that are not important.

Silly ideas people should ignore. Smart suggestions that are good for you people should take up.

Edited by Jamesc

People say you shouldn't listen to other people.

I think this is wrong. We should listen to other people.

If people say must drive carefully dun cut in must queue up then a lot of people won't listen.

That's the problem good things never listen bad things always listen and take to heart.

People commit suicide because people criticize them for silly superficial things that are not important.

Silly ideas people should ignore. Smart suggestions that are good for you people should take up.

You can't not listen to people. Whatever we are, we are social animals. And other perspectives matter.

The problems with anxious people is that they self doubt too much. While the pompous and self absorbed ones doesn't listen to anyone hah. Both extremes. Issit easy to point out to someone? Don't think so.

I think the first thing is that the person (whether addicted to social media or overly worried about other people's perception) must first have the insight that they need to change. Without self impetus, external influences like parents will find it nigh impossible to change the teen.

One example I shared was makan thread in MCF, as even posting cai png at staircase / road side also can gather >50 praise point easily, does that mean that cai png is nice or simply monkey see monkey do (or some call it peer pressure)... :a-dothewave::a-nospamhere:

Hmm good point. Will use real life examples.
  • Praise 2

(edited)

I have earned some likes here, but my worth is still negative as far as my bank is concerned.

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement