Feeling a little bit emo...

SiLangKia

Supersonic

nbz single, got job, got money, got car still complain [laugh]

you suggest go for a short trip mean money can solve one is not a problem [laugh]

Or juz do a RadX and go to Hel

post-1105-0-01512500-1564617491_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

At least he din cum n cry farder marder about....knobs and buttons on a MB. Lol

muahahahahha...under the belt....kns :grin:

Or juz do a RadX and go to Hel

im sur ehe like le...Hel have FIRE disco [bounce1]  [bounce1]  [bounce1]

As the title says, feeling a little bit emotional (no, not cos 7th month and RadX coming out of hell [;)][:p][laugh] )

So, here goes:

Work has been trying and many ppl are resigning (like average 4 per week kind) , stress levels are at an all time high.It's becoming a struggle to decide whether to leave or stay. Decided to go for a walk at vivo rooftop to get some fresh air, destress, take in the sea view, and contemplate my future.

Guess what, I bumped into my recent ex with a new guy, being all touchy and stuff, and it was shocking! We still did admit very recently that we had feelings for each other and very recently just met. I wish her happiness but it was just shocking!

Supposed to go there to destress but now IDK how to feel!

Life has been a series of unfortunate circumstances and quite of a downward spiral of late and I just wanna rant

Mods please delete if there's a similar thread or if it's deemed pure rubbish.

Also, I realised I'm really pathetic when my good friend borrowed my car to go on a date cos he knows I have no one to go out with [;)][:p][laugh] (ok maybe I'm overthinking and it was cos he knew I as sick and on MC)

Seeking advice on life and whatnot from ma bros here who know and met me, and even those that haven't!

P.S if got any single good looking xmm above 20 to intro also lmk HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA JKJK

Ok rant over, Peace Out !

#millennialcrisis #help

Bro I recommend my chiobu friend @chryst to you

post-1798-0-78427400-1564619779_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 5

Mate, rejection and disappointment is part and parcel of life. Sometime you just have to take the bullet like a man and brush it off your shoulders as this may not be your last (not cursing you in any way). If she is not meant to be yours there is no point forcing it. Spend more time with family and friends. These are the people closest to you and may not be with you forever.

As for your job, the economic situation isn't rosy and will probably worsen next year. Not exactly employee's market now so unless you have plan B, you may want to hold on if you have commitments. 

Last words, look forward and walk on. 

• Praise 8

Just imagine you are tied down with wife kids and a MIL.

The then celebrate how nice it is to be young free and single.

:D

To be happy you have to swap your body with an old married man for just one day.

And the old married man will be very happy to swap his life with you for just one day.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 18

As the title says, feeling a little bit emotional (no, not cos 7th month and RadX coming out of hell  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh] )

So, here goes:

Work has been trying and many ppl are resigning (like average 4 per week kind) , stress levels are at an all time high.It's becoming a struggle to decide whether to leave or stay. Decided to go for a walk at vivo rooftop to get some fresh air, destress, take in the sea view, and contemplate my future.

Guess what, I bumped into my recent ex with a new guy, being all touchy and stuff, and it was shocking! We still did admit very recently that we had feelings for each other and very recently just met. I wish her happiness but it was just shocking!

Life has been a series of unfortunate circumstances and quite of a downward spiral of late and I just wanna rant

Also, I realised I'm really pathetic when my good friend borrowed my car to go on a date cos he knows I have no one to go out with  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh] (ok maybe I'm overthinking and it was cos he knew I as sick and on MC) 

Seeking advice on life and whatnot from ma bros here who know and met me, and even those that haven't!

P.S if got any single good looking xmm above 20 to intro also lmk HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA JKJK

#millennialcrisis #help

#MTL

you are in a toxic environment. Leave as soon as possible. If your seniors and peers are abandoning ship, its not a sin to look elsewhere. This is nit duty , hornor , country to be the last man standing in the alamo. 

https://news.efinancialcareers.com/sg-en/326448/standard-chartered-singapore-job-cuts

45 SC people called me in two weeks,” says recruiter as Stan Chart Singapore staff look to move
  • Praise 2

Sometimes my post seems very wise.

But a wise man does not give great answers.

He ask wise wise questions.

And the most important question is

the ex that is so touchy touchy with the new bf you makan already or not?

• Praise 1

GO to Blk 9 of SGH and hang around there for a day. you will have a mindset change end of the day.

Office shit? No big deal!

• Praise 4

Just imagine you are tied down with wife kids and a MIL.

The then celebrate how nice it is to be young free and single.

To be happy you have to swap your body with an old married man for just one day.

And the old married man will be very happy to swap his life with you for just one day.

Totally agreed man!

When you are out, you always wanted in... Once you are in, you regretted and wanted out again..

Haha... this is life lah… just move on

• Praise 4

see lah .... too yandao also got problem  [:p]

酸  甜  苦  辣

embrace LIFE ... you can one lah ....

dun let so many lao nangs here worry for you  :D

• Praise 8

Dont worry. I think it's norm to feel stressed out. Just take a break. 

A lot of ppl spent so much time at work they dont have time for anything, not even love life. Your friend who borrowed your car his date should have lobang bah? Ask him to return the favour for using your car.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

As the title says, feeling a little bit emotional (no, not cos 7th month and RadX coming out of hell  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh] )

So, here goes:

Also, I realised I'm really pathetic when my good friend borrowed my car to go on a date cos he knows I have no one to go out with  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh] (ok maybe I'm overthinking and it was cos he knew I as sick and on MC) 

#millennialcrisis #help

At this point you should be searching for a new job. New environment will help. Once you get the job, tender straight away. No point staying in a constant stressful environment.

As for gf, 顺其自然lah. You still young, sure will have someone later.

• Praise 1

Go for a hard run and make your work-life decision after u cool down.  [:)]

XMM BGR issue is nothing one lah. You got ben shi, surely will meet even better Investment Grade AAA women 

So, here goes:

Also, I realised I'm really pathetic when my good friend borrowed my car to go on a date cos he knows I have no one to go out with  (ok maybe I'm overthinking and it was cos he knew I as sick and on MC) 

#millennialcrisis #help

• Praise 1

see lah .... too yandao also got problem [:p]

é¸ ç è¦ è¾£

embrace LIFE ... you can one lah ....

dun let so many lao nangs here worry for you :D

Too yandao also got problem.

Yes it's true. I know the feeling.

It's can be so terrible.

• Praise 2