Feeling a little bit emo...

SiLangKia

As the title says, feeling a little bit emotional (no, not cos 7th month and RadX coming out of hell [;)][:p][laugh] )

So, here goes:

Work has been trying and many ppl are resigning (like average 4 per week kind) , stress levels are at an all time high.It's becoming a struggle to decide whether to leave or stay. Decided to go for a walk at vivo rooftop to get some fresh air, destress, take in the sea view, and contemplate my future.

Guess what, I bumped into my recent ex with a new guy, being all touchy and stuff, and it was shocking! We still did admit very recently that we had feelings for each other and very recently just met. I wish her happiness but it was just shocking!

Supposed to go there to destress but now IDK how to feel!

Life has been a series of unfortunate circumstances and quite of a downward spiral of late and I just wanna rant

Mods please delete if there's a similar thread or if it's deemed pure rubbish.

Also, I realised I'm really pathetic when my good friend borrowed my car to go on a date cos he knows I have no one to go out with [;)][:p][laugh] (ok maybe I'm overthinking and it was cos he knew I as sick and on MC)

Seeking advice on life and whatnot from ma bros here who know and met me, and even those that haven't!

P.S if got any single good looking xmm above 20 to intro also lmk HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA JKJK

Ok rant over, Peace Out !

#millennialcrisis #help

Glad u found current ex probably at her "normal" self.

Spare u future pain of potentially wearing a green hat, maybe even behind your back.

Such is life. No pain, no downs and no disappointments, one probably will not be able to understand what's true love, what's happiness and what's real success not defined by others.

Some values are caught from sharings and some are deep convictions that only hard knocks in your life will take shape. Rough diamonds are more valuable and beautiful after all that chiselling, polishing, cuts much like what this school of life is about.

So many of us wish u well and hope to cheer you up. Not met u but guess if i see one confused guy always giving wrong signals, probably that's you?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The most important thing is to find meaning in life.

And the meaning of life is

there is no meaning in life.

:D

The faster people start looking the faster they find the answer.

The faster they find there is no meaning.

The faster they can stop looking the faster they can start enjoying life and be happy.

And know the meaning of life is to be happy.

As the title says, feeling a little bit emotional (no, not cos 7th month and RadX coming out of hell  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh] )

So, here goes:

Work has been trying and many ppl are resigning (like average 4 per week kind) , stress levels are at an all time high.It's becoming a struggle to decide whether to leave or stay. Decided to go for a walk at vivo rooftop to get some fresh air, destress, take in the sea view, and contemplate my future.

Guess what, I bumped into my recent ex with a new guy, being all touchy and stuff, and it was shocking! We still did admit very recently that we had feelings for each other and very recently just met. I wish her happiness but it was just shocking!

Supposed to go there to destress but now IDK how to feel!

Life has been a series of unfortunate circumstances and quite of a downward spiral of late and I just wanna rant

Mods please delete if there's a similar thread or if it's deemed pure rubbish.

Also, I realised I'm really pathetic when my good friend borrowed my car to go on a date cos he knows I have no one to go out with  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh] (ok maybe I'm overthinking and it was cos he knew I as sick and on MC) 

Seeking advice on life and whatnot from ma bros here who know and met me, and even those that haven't!

P.S if got any single good looking xmm above 20 to intro also lmk HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA JKJK

Ok rant over, Peace Out !

#millennialcrisis #help

Your trip to the roof top is not a waste! Not only it let you breathe some fresh air and let you see the sea view,, it also helped you to  make a wise decision! (see the coloured above). 

You mentioned RadX in your first para. He will be too happy to help you de-stress at Fire disco!   

• Praise 1

Your trip to the roof top is not a waste! Not only it let you breathe some fresh air and let you see the sea view,, it also helped you to  make a wise decision! (see the coloured above). 

You mentioned RadX in your first para. He will be too happy to help you de-stress at Fire disco!   

i dun find the roof top at vivocity got fresh air, you can only smell the massive giant ventilation exhaust blowing out the smelly air from restaurants below   <_<  <_<

Diabetes said I think therefore I am.

Diabetes was wrong.

There is no I at all.

There is a body and the body has a brain and the brain does the thinking and the thinking creates the I.

When no more body no more brain, no more brain no more thinking, no more thinking no more I.

There is no I and that's why the I is always changing because nothing is real about it.

Today I like tomorrow I don't like. Today I must have tomorrow I don't want.

So where does the I sit? In the head between the eyes?

The wrong idea first given by the Brahmins is the body is like a car and the I is like the driver.

But we can see smart cars that drive itself and the driver or the I is just AI or software which is just programing.

The fact that smart cars or AI robots are made of metal mean they are not real or alive and humans are made of flesh and blood means we are real and alive is not correct.

We are just biological machines and the I is just software too.

We are learning machines and the I is just software it's just leaning software although some people never seem to learn anything.

Anyway since the I don't exist just be happy.

There is really no point of not existing and being unhappy.

That would just be silly as silly as believing the I exist.

Edited by Jamesc

@silangkia You need a goal, probably a mid to long term one to set the direction and path for you. Many will say building a career, but that is up to you, as everyone is different.

BGR is part and parcel of life (or growing up). I would like to dedicate this song to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfQel3jxK-g

Last, nobody seems to notice that you are unwell for the past few weeks (but I do, from your 1st post). Take care and rest well, probably the emo-ness was partially due to your health conditions, and suddenly this song come to mind. Enjoy the lyrics and have a good laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z6lO0QG8HM

• Praise 6

Haha @Silangkia probably never heard of that joint.

He is too young.

A wise man knows that life is a series or ins and outs and he just tried to enjoy it.

Life can also go sideways so just try to enjoy the side to side too.

:XD: bro!!!! :XD:
  • Praise 1

Haha @Silangkia probably never heard of that joint.

He is too young.

Think fire disco opened in 1989 in Orchard Plaza siah, maybe he still not born yet?  [:/]

• Praise 1

Damn. By then @Bancoe must be sick of such kiddy joints already, Heard he ventured into lup sup bar when he was 20.

Think fire disco opened in 1989 in Orchard Plaza siah, maybe he still not born yet?  [:/]

Diabetes said I think therefore I am.

Diabetes was wrong.

There is no I at all.

There is a body and the body has a brain and the brain does the thinking and the thinking creates the I.

When no more body no more brain, no more brain no more thinking, no more thinking no more I.

There is no I and that's why the I is always changing because nothing is real about it.

Today I like tomorrow I don't like. Today I must have tomorrow I don't want.

So where does the I sit? In the head between the eyes?

The wrong idea first given by the Brahmins is the body is like a car and the I is like the driver.

But we can see smart cars that drive itself and the driver or the I is just AI or software which is just programing.

The fact that smart cars or AI robots are made of metal mean they are not real or alive and humans are made of flesh and blood means we are real and alive is not correct.

We are just biological machines and the I is just software too.

We are learning machines and the I is just software it's just leaning software although some people never seem to learn anything.

Anyway since the I don't exist just be happy.

There is really no point of not existing and being unhappy.

That would just be silly as silly as believing the I exist.

I think you're mixing the philosophical definition of a soul and higher intelligence together  [:p]

One of the most interesting area of science is gut bacteria.

Gut bacteria is so important because it affect every thing about us.

Whether we are happy or not, whether we are healthy or not, what kind of mood we are in like whether we are emo or not.

If feeling emo change the gut bacteria.

Eat more yogurt or food with lots of good bacteria like Yakult and Kim chee.

Eat less fast and process food and drink less alcohol.

This is good for sex life too so the science tells us.

Edited by Jamesc

I think you're mixing the philosophical definition of a soul and higher intelligence together [:p]

I cannot discuss with you the soul and higher intelligence because these are two things I know absolutely nothing about.

I am not even sure these two things are real or even exist.

But I am happy to discuss with you the opposite of these two particular things.

I am a very keen student of the human body and also I am always studying stupidity.

I can even tell you I have not seen much higher intelligence but there is so much stupidity it's almost infinite.

Edited by Jamesc

I cannot discuss with you the soul and higher intelligence because these are two things I know absolutely nothing about.

I am not even sure these two things are real or even exist.

But I am happy to discuss with you the opposite of these two particular things.

I am a very keen student of the human body and also I am always studying stupidity.

I can even tell you I have not seen much higher intelligence but there is so much stupidity it's almost infinite.

True true.

The higher intelligence of humans vs mammalian intelligence (even more sophisticated animals like the primates or elephant) would be 

i) ability to keep track of something not in the present (which some mammals can do)

ii) the ability to understand a common subjective reality eg. religion or the concept of money and countries 

One of the most interesting area of science is gut bacteria.

Gut bacteria is so important because it affect every thing about us.

Whether we are happy or not, whether we are healthy or not, what kind of mood we are in like whether we are emo or not.

If feeling emo change the gut bacteria.

Eat more yogurt or food with lots of good bacteria like Yakult and Kim chee.

Eat less fast and process food and drink less alcohol.

This is good for sex life too so the science tells us.

I summarise

"You are what you eat  [:p] "

Wah u are in rare form today, so many replies  [:p]

• Praise 1

True true.

The higher intelligence of humans vs mammalian intelligence (even more sophisticated animals like the primates or elephant) would be

i) ability to keep track of something not in the present (which some mammals can do)

ii) the ability to understand a common subjective reality eg. religion or the concept of money and countries

I summarise

"You are what you eat [:p] "

Wah u are in rare form today, so many replies [:p]

As a doctor and a man of science is there any medical or scientific evidence that the soul exist?

Looking at mess we are in with global warming and pollution the haze will be back in the next few days, protest in HK and Sudan and the chaos in Syria, Iran, Myanmar, economic slow down, Brexit, Trump, Brazil president Bolsonova, racism, anti lesbianism etc where is the higher intelligence?

As for me posting so much stupidity is infinite just like my posts.

Edited by Jamesc

As a doctor and a man of science is there any medical or scientific evidence that the soul exist?

Looking at mess we are in with global warming and pollution the haze will be back in the next few days, protest in HK and Sudan and the chaos in Syria, Iran, Myanmar, economic slow down, Brexit, Trump, Brazil president Bolsonova, racism, anti lesbianism etc where is the higher intelligence?

As for me posting so much stupidity is infinite just like my posts.

haha we can be the architects of our own demise.

in science fiction, always have ancient civilisations which achieved astounding technological feats, but in the end doomed themselves  [:p]

↡ Advertisement