Feeling a little bit emo...

SiLangKia

haha we can be the architects of our own demise.

in science fiction, always have ancient civilisations which achieved astounding technological feats, but in the end doomed themselves [:p]

I use your analogy.

We know more technology things so we are more knowledgeable

But we don't do the right thing and will destroy ourselves because we are less wise.

:D

We need to wise up and not tech up.

↡ Advertisement

True true.

The higher intelligence of humans vs mammalian intelligence (even more sophisticated animals like the primates or elephant) would be

i) ability to keep track of something not in the present (which some mammals can do)

ii) the ability to understand a common subjective reality eg. religion or the concept of money and countries

I summarise

"You are what you eat [:p] "

Wah u are in rare form today, so many replies [:p]

I take no credit for writing any post.

I didn't write my body did.

I don't write just as I don't see.

I don't see because I don't know how to see.

To be able to see you have to know how to work the rods and cones in the back of your eye balls.

Who here knows how to work the rods and cones?

We don't know how to see. Our body just does it and we sneakily take the credit.

Anyway not only I don't know how to see there is no I to see.

Edited by Jamesc

wah...you hoseyboh?

slk is trying to find someone who needs, not someone who no need

I can cfm he is @hoseyboh. 

He talking about the chio bu xmm on the left folding her arms, not the one with the kena bang board leh...

why you only look at the boh hosey one, the hosey one you no look!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I take no credit for writing any post.

I didn't write my body did.

I don't write just as I don't see.

I don't see because I don't know how to see.

To be able to see you have to know how to work the rods and cones in the back of your eye balls.

Who here knows how to work the rods and cones?

We don't know how to see. Our body just does it and we sneakily take the credit.

Anyway not only I don't know how to see there is no I to see.

If there's no I, then there's no Jamesc in mcf. Edited by Lala81

its all right 

ALL of us got lots of problems but it is how we view them

some view them as obstacles

some view them as challenges

some view them as wake up call

you see can be the same problem but each view it differently and react differently

sad truth is nobody can help you but only yourself

for myself if you think your problems are devastating 

how about me

you think only 7th month I get whacked by the undertaker from the other side

you are completely wrong 

1, 2, 3, and up to 12th month I also get whacked by him

he said dont sweat over the small stuff, sure he don't sweat but he makes me sweat

it is OK to feel a bit emotional on and off because it means you are a human with compassion (unlike that dead wood undertaker)

strangely, in life nothing is permanent or stays the same forever

the change is when you are ready to move on

i give you this example

i use to wonder why our Malay driver can be so happy with so little, he has a family with 3 kids and always very happy. I learnt is his religion, Allah will take care of everything. His faith has kept him being among the "richest" man on earth which money cannot buy.

my business partner has body guard round the clock, go KTV also got body guard checking out the mamasan and her chickens, he can afford to buy "happiness" but his happiness is momentary.

the sharing with you is not what you have, material things, friends etc BUT what you make out of all these things that will determine you, and that includes your happiness

so my bro, you just dont know how luck you are, that our government now is "with you, for you".

Take care.

As the title says, feeling a little bit emotional (no, not cos 7th month and RadX coming out of hell  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh] )

So, here goes:

Work has been trying and many ppl are resigning (like average 4 per week kind) , stress levels are at an all time high.It's becoming a struggle to decide whether to leave or stay. Decided to go for a walk at vivo rooftop to get some fresh air, destress, take in the sea view, and contemplate my future.

Guess what, I bumped into my recent ex with a new guy, being all touchy and stuff, and it was shocking! We still did admit very recently that we had feelings for each other and very recently just met. I wish her happiness but it was just shocking!

Supposed to go there to destress but now IDK how to feel!

Life has been a series of unfortunate circumstances and quite of a downward spiral of late and I just wanna rant

Mods please delete if there's a similar thread or if it's deemed pure rubbish.

Also, I realised I'm really pathetic when my good friend borrowed my car to go on a date cos he knows I have no one to go out with  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh] (ok maybe I'm overthinking and it was cos he knew I as sick and on MC) 

Seeking advice on life and whatnot from ma bros here who know and met me, and even those that haven't!

P.S if got any single good looking xmm above 20 to intro also lmk HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA JKJK

Ok rant over, Peace Out !

#millennialcrisis #help

• Praise 11

If there's no I, then there's no Jamesc in mcf.

Hahaha not quite.

There is a body Jamesc but there is no I or no ego or no driver in the body as it were.

There are lots of posts by Jamesc but the writing is the product of the thinking and thinking is the product of the brain and the brain is of the body.

If you brain wash me the thinking of the body of Jamesc will change and when the thinking change the writing will also change.

• Praise 1

its all right

ALL of us got lots of problems but it is how we view them

some view them as obstacles

some view them as challenges

some view them as wake up call

you see can be the same problem but each view it differently and react differently

sad truth is nobody can help you but only yourself

for myself if you think your problems are devastating

how about me

you think only 7th month I get whacked by the undertaker from the other side

you are completely wrong

1, 2, 3, and up to 12th month I also get whacked by him

he said dont sweat over the small stuff, sure he don't sweat but he makes me sweat

it is OK to feel a bit emotional on and off because it means you are a human with compassion (unlike that dead wood undertaker)

strangely, in life nothing is permanent or stays the same forever

the change is when you are ready to move on

i give you this example

i use to wonder why our Malay driver can be so happy with so little, he has a family with 3 kids and always very happy. I learnt is his religion, Allah will take care of everything. His faith has kept him being among the "richest" man on earth which money cannot buy.

my business partner has body guard round the clock, go KTV also got body guard checking out the mamasan and her chickens, he can afford to buy "happiness" but his happiness is momentary.

the sharing with you is not what you have, material things, friends etc BUT what you make out of all these things that will determine you, and that includes your happiness

so my bro, you just dont know how luck you are, that our government now is "with you, for you".

Take care.

You got the victim mentality real bad.

And you just cannot let go.

There is no you so there is no you to let go.

But it also means there is no you to hang on.

Now you know Be happy

• Praise 1

You got the victim mentality real bad.

And you just cannot let go.

There is no you so there is no you to let go.

But it also means there is no you to hang on.

Now you know Be happy

Hakuna

Matata

Hypersonic

I can cfm he is @hoseyboh. 

He talking about the chio bu xmm on the left folding her arms, not the one with the kena bang board leh...

why you only look at the boh hosey one, the hosey one you no look!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

wah....原来 you like this type one

but arms folded is still a "no" in body language terms

:XD: 

wah....原来 you like this type one

but arms folded is still a "no" in body language terms

:XD:

yah, this type cool cool on the outside one I like, because usually they very very hot inside, so hot many time I melt in bed... [:p]

Folded arm is because she havent see me mah, when she see me, she will not only open her arms for me, her heart and leg also will open de.... [:p]

and Lucky you only notice the one with the board, shows our taste no same, no need to fight. You can have the one with the board, I will take the cool cool one with the folded arm to the left!!!  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

post-167240-0-09832700-1564634358_thumb.

• Praise 2

As the title says, feeling a little bit emotional (no, not cos 7th month and RadX coming out of hell 

So, here goes:

Work has been trying and many ppl are resigning (like average 4 per week kind) , stress levels are at an all time high.It's becoming a struggle to decide whether to leave or stay. Decided to go for a walk at vivo rooftop to get some fresh air, destress, take in the sea view, and contemplate my future.

Guess what, I bumped into my recent ex with a new guy, being all touchy and stuff, and it was shocking! We still did admit very recently that we had feelings for each other and very recently just met. I wish her happiness but it was just shocking!

Life has been a series of unfortunate circumstances and quite of a downward spiral of late and I just wanna rant

Also, I realised I'm really pathetic when my good friend borrowed my car to go on a date cos he knows I have no one to go out with  [;)]  [:p]  [laugh] (ok maybe I'm overthinking and it was cos he knew I as sick and on MC) 

Seeking advice on life and whatnot from ma bros here who know and met me, and even those that haven't!

P.S if got any single good looking xmm above 20 to intro also lmk HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA JKJK

#millennialcrisis #help

issues a bit jumbled, I try to break it down into bite sizes.

Work

Been at workplaces where resignations were very high too. Just gotta take a step back and assess whether you still have passion for the work and find it meaningful or otherwise. If yes, then hang on for a bit, top management will (hopefully) eventually sort out the manpower issues.

Other Issues

No 10-year series answers for this, part and parcel of life. Sometimes solitude is good to sort issues out internally. Sometimes company is required to talk things through, choose those who are rational to talk to, not those talk big kpkb types.

In the meantime, suggest a short list of me-only activities as a form of distraction and personal zen zone. Offhand; volunteer or social work, exercise, movies, concerts, exploring food places etc. Up to your preference.

Through all this, you will emerge mentally stronger.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 5

I feel ts might be suffering from burnout , albeit mild

Gd that he’s proactive and starting to make amends

• Praise 1

As the title says, feeling a little bit emotional (no, not cos 7th month and RadX coming out of hell [;)][:p][laugh] )

So, here goes:

Also, I realised I'm really pathetic when my good friend borrowed my car to go on a date cos he knows I have no one to go out with [;)][:p][laugh] (ok maybe I'm overthinking and it was cos he knew I as sick and on MC)

#millennialcrisis #help

Many here would have been through your stage.

If you are in sunset industry and company is the biggest then maybe can consider changing industry.

Provided your job function allows you to do that.

Because going to 2nd largest company of the same industry is only waiting for the same to happen.

If the industry will have a sunrise the next day and your company is the biggest, then stay on.

As for relationship, you already said is ex, then should move on.

Things happened for a reason.

You don't have to find the cause why coincidentally you met your ex again with her new found love.

It's a sign your you could be meeting your true love.

Good things await you.

• Praise 5

TS company got a lot of good looking young ladies giving mixed signals.

All the people resigning means got opportunity.

What kind of jobs are they looking for?

Maybe some of us can apply.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1