Eriksen still to sign new contract.

Still need 1 or more faces to come im and challenge

↡ Advertisement

Come on you spurs.

Right back looks weak. Need a good one in

Eriksen still to sign new contract.

Still need 1 or more faces to come im and challenge

dembele looks good....

Heard Paulo Dybala is requesting 350K per week. 

Man Utd is really going down a slippery slope, the benchmark is being set higher and higher.

Incoming will demand more

Renewal will demand more

If they dont start winning some silverware which is deemed valuable to sponsors, it will be a matter of time. 

They are living on credits of past glory 

Without Champion League football, Man U is at great disadvantage to attract the top players & only way to get them reconsider is through offering tons of $$$ which is sad as then these players may just be playing for the $ itself... but if dun pay, then also will be difficult to challenge the teams above with the current crop... The few young academy such as Greenwood, Chong are promising but will be too much of ask to expect them to shoulder such high responsibility.

Unless we can attract those who looking for challenge & not just the $$$ which is almost impossible these days  [smallcry]

Hopefully the last 1 week will have some good additions; fingers cross.

• Praise 3

Without Champion League football, Man U is at great disadvantage to attract the top players & only way to get them reconsider is through offering tons of $$$ which is sad as then these players may just be playing for the $ itself... but if dun pay, then also will be difficult to challenge the teams above with the current crop... The few young academy such as Greenwood, Chong are promising but will be too much of ask to expect them to shoulder such high responsibility.

Unless we can attract those who looking for challenge & not just the $$$ which is almost impossible these days [smallcry]

Hopefully the last 1 week will have some good additions; fingers cross.

Man u has always been known to be generous... nothing to do with champions league or not ...
  • Praise 1

Season has officially started last night with the Community Shield finishing 1-1 between City n Pool with City winning 5-4 on penalties. Looks like it’s still going to be this 2 teams fighting for the title as they look stronger than ever!

The passing out from the back was very impressive esp from City who looked very comfortable in possession. Only drawback for City was Sane’s injury. As for Pool, seems to me they still dependant on the same set of 12-14 players n just wonder if their squad will be challenged when injuries n fatigue set in?

• Praise 4

Season has officially started last night with the Community Shield finishing 1-1 between City n Pool with City winning 5-4 on penalties. Looks like it’s still going to be this 2 teams fighting for the title as they look stronger than ever!

The passing out from the back was very impressive esp from City who looked very comfortable in possession. Only drawback for City was Sane’s injury. As for Pool, seems to me they still dependant on the same set of 12-14 players n just wonder if their squad will be challenged when injuries n fatigue set in?

i feel its a game of 2 half.

man c first 1/2 was all over pools esp on pools right side. 

2nd 1/2 pools was much better, man c turn to have their def all over the place.

• Praise 3

i feel its a game of 2 half.

man c first 1/2 was all over pools esp on pools right side.

2nd 1/2 pools was much better, man c turn to have their def all over the place.

Ya game of 2 halves. Regardless of why this was so, it showed both the strengths n weaknesses of both teams. So u can get at City n Pool but u need to be top of your game. Anyway, I’m looking forward to the season proper next week!

• Praise 3

I strongly condemn the stingy owners of Man City for not supporting the poor manager Pep.

Poor little Pep wanted Harry Maguire and City couldn't afford him.

Pep is working with a budget that is peanuts.

Every one is spending big like Aston Villa and even Arsenal and Spurs but Pep is working with bread crumbs.

Poor little Pep he join the wrong club. The no money club.

All we hear is Pep complaining cannot afford. Cannot afford.

:D

I am sick of hearing it and urge the owners to spend spend spend.

• Praise 2

Pep should have join Newcastle if he wanted a big budget.

That Rafa was trying to buy the League with he mega billions spending on players.

Poor little Pep cannot afford any players at all.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I strongly condemn the stingy owners of Man City for not supporting the poor manager Pep.

Poor little Pep wanted Harry Maguire and City couldn't afford him.

Pep is working with a budget that is peanuts.

Every one is spending big like Aston Villa and even Arsenal and Spurs but Pep is working with bread crumbs.

Poor little Pep he join the wrong club. The no money club.

All we hear is Pep complaining cannot afford. Cannot afford.

I am sick of hearing it and urge the owners to spend spend spend.

What... pep i thought spent the most as a manager in his entire life.

Or issit mourino who spent most in the world?

Why Pep complain no money?

Liverpool only spent 1.3 million.

Bei pai liao.

Poch spend 0 last season

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I thought man citeh sign this and sign that. Sign b and c team liao all these yrs... no money meh...

The spanish player i forgot the name. Simi sergio or alua. 60m or 80m?

Danino. Walker 50m each.

Stones 40m.

Their goalie also 50m or 40m. Cant rem.

So much monies spent. Phui

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Wah harry maguire joins man u liao 80m..

Moyes meanwhile in 2013 wanted to sign him frm sheff utd for 4m.

Well. Its an expensive signing but man u really splash out this season. Cant fault their board for not spending okay

• Praise 2

Well. Its an expensive signing but man u really splash out this season. Cant fault their board for not spending okay

Adding a pic to the post of world record price for a defender!

post-48108-0-38274600-1565012083_thumb.png

• Praise 5

Pool have completed the free signing of ex West Ham goalie Adrian to replace Brugge bound Mignolet. I’ve always like Adrian as he is an excellent shot stopper, just that he needs more consistency n ability to command his box well which in turn will breed confidence amongst his defenders

post-48108-0-08708100-1565014573_thumb.png

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

Man United like to buy "proven" players, hence price is not a hinderance so long as he is wanted by the manager to fit in his game plan.

Should say that Maguire is a decent defender and if he performs then he would be good value. English player also commands a premium I suppose.

Factoring on inflation and limited supply of quality CB's, cheap or expensive is relative; and is dependent on the buying power of the club concerned. In this case Man U's funding is not an issue.

Let's see whether Man U will be in top 4 this season which will again be brutally more competitve than ever.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4