EPL- 2019/2020

Spring

1 hour ago, Galantspeedz said:

to be objective, i can't think of many better than him.... only can think of lewandoski

I also agree Kane is one of the best finishers in World football. Lewandowski is also a good finisher but unfortunately, he is on his way down.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

14 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I see world class players 23 - 28 every week.

😀

Image result for salah

Image result for mane

Image result for firmino

Image result for van dijk

Image result for alisson becker

I think u are mistaken.. these players were from mid table clubs 

not RM or Barca.. how can be considered as world class?

• Praise 2

14 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I see world class players 23 - 28 every week.

Yes agree that these 5 can be potential World Class players but need a bit more consistency and goals in double figures each season regularly for the Forwards and for VVD and Allison, I suppose more clean sheets? Personally, I rank them just below the Hazard, Mbappe and Neymar.

• Praise 5

6 minutes ago, Spring said:

Yes agree that these 5 can be potential World Class players but need a bit more consistency and goals in double figures each season regularly for the Forwards and for VVD and Allison, I suppose more clean sheets? Personally, I rank them just below the Hazard, Mbappe and Neymar.

To me all players who played in World Cup finals are world class .....  :we-all-gonna-die:

If not, their countries will not select them to represent .... :XD:

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

To me all players who played in World Cup finals are world class .....  :we-all-gonna-die:

If not, their countries will not select them to represent .... :XD:

Haha like that also can[thumbsup]

On a serious note, all subjective so some other fans may claim Hazard has not proven himself at the highest club level, Mbappe is only about speed and Neymar is a show horse[:)]

• Praise 5

11 minutes ago, Spring said:

Haha like that also can[thumbsup]

On a serious note, all subjective so some other fans may claim Hazard has not proven himself at the highest club level, Mbappe is only about speed and Neymar is a show horse[:)]

Hazard has not had a bad year since he joined chelsea.  That's a pretty solid record of 8 years.
And while he has his off days, he does try his best in the games.
He's not able to put up big numbers like Ronaldo and messi. But he's definitely the 3rd best offensive player in the world.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Hazard has not had a bad year since he joined chelsea.  That's a pretty solid record of 8 years.
And while he has his off days, he does try his best in the games.
He's not able to put up big numbers like Ronaldo and messi. But he's definitely the 3rd best offensive player in the world.

I also feel he is up there but just below the 2 top players.

Skeptics will say he is not playing for the top 5-6 clubs but precisely being able to produce this kind of form at a lesser club means he is a top player. Anyway, he is now at RM and I respect him for daring to take the plunge to play for Real where u r being scrutinised closely. Time will tell if he can breakthrough to be a Balon d'or winner.

• Praise 6

2 minutes ago, Spring said:

Skeptics will say he is not playing for the top 5-6 clubs but precisely being able to produce this kind of form at a lesser club means he is a top player. Anyway, he is now at RM and I respect him for daring to take the plunge to play for Real where u r being scrutinised closely. Time will tell if he can breakthrough to be a Balon d'or winner.

Managing him is easier than Ronaldo or Messi. Lol 

Neymar is probably as good as him, but then u have to discount the petulance, the frequent injuries. If it's 2 years ago, Neymar would be the 3rd best player in the world.

1 hour ago, Spring said:

i would only put hazard and vvd as player close to cr7 and messi.

cr7 messi hazard vvd,  they  1 man alone can change a whole team result

neyma and mappa still have alot to prove. 

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1

Hazard, Mbappe, Neymar, Ronaldo and Messi never even win the Champions League this year. 

They didn't even get to the finals. 

:D

They had to watch the CL final on TV.

How good can they be? 

• Praise 3

Make no mistake. Kane is the bestest. 

When the ball touched his hair, the ball just simply got xtra boost  and rocketed straight into the net.

Even the English FA was mesmerized by his hair power.

• Praise 4

36 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Make no mistake. Kane is the bestest. 

When the ball touched his hair, the ball just simply got xtra boost  and rocketed straight into the net.

Even the English FA was mesmerized by his hair power.

He’s also the only striker in the world who never ever dives

• Praise 5

6 hours ago, Spring said:

It my books, after CR7 and Messi; only 3 players come to mind as being World Class and they are Hazard, Mbappe and Neymar.

Though admittedly these 3 lack the consistency of the former 2 so still work in progress so perhaps they should be classified as "potential WC "? 

Bro to me not impt to have individual world class players 

as long as the team as a whole is greater than sum of its parts

on that I’m glad that Klopp allows good players to leave when they want to, and not taking them back. Shown very clearly that the grass is not always greener and being a former Liverpool hero doesn’t mean you can have a backdoor return if things don’t go well at the “bigger” clubs 

• Praise 2