EPL- 2019/2020

Spring

17 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

ha ha... yah, know what you mean...

i also not v savvy, but picked up a trick or two, then pray that they stay put instead of kanna blocked or is taken down lor 😅

Where’s your source...?

My recent two live stream sources also kena blocked since last weekend liao. 

No football...watched several lousy movies on Netflix instead. 

↡ Advertisement

On 9/16/2019 at 1:06 PM, Jamesc said:

David Luiz cannot play in a back 4

He needs to play in a back 5 as one of the 3 centre backs. 

Don't tell that Unai Emery. 

:D

So true...but don’t tell me UE didn’t watch Brazil trashing by the Germans in 2014...?

DL was there but not close enough to prevent the first conceded goal. Then he, as a skipper, as a CB, was no where in sight for the remaining goals...

• Praise 2

Thanks to bro Atrecord... 

LCFC made a remarkable comeback to beat Spurs 2-1 with debatable VAR call that denied Spurs two nil lead resulting that away lost result to Spurs.

Kane scored a memorable goal when all his four limbs were on the ground yet managed to put in a vital strike that beat Schmeicher junior.

A highly entertaining game with Erickson came on in the last 10mins to replace that full of actions but little effectiveness Lamela. 

• Praise 4

On 9/21/2019 at 9:41 PM, mersaylee said:

Thanks to bro Atrecord... 

LCFC made a remarkable comeback to beat Spurs 2-1 with debatable VAR call that denied Spurs two nil lead resulting that away lost result to Spurs.

Kane scored a memorable goal when all his four limbs were on the ground yet managed to put in a vital strike that beat Schmeicher junior.

A highly entertaining game with Erickson came on in the last 10mins to replace that full of actions but little effectiveness Lamela. 

Wah that match what was the VAR - not legit goal - score huh? 😅

but i'm starting to like VAR, after last night's victory for Pool...

• Praise 3

Still early days, but apart from Pool and City, the other traditional big 6s, are yet to park themselves among the UCL/UEL spots.

Let's see if things will normalise as the season goes on.

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Atrecord said:

Wah that match what was the VAR - not legit goal - score huh? 😅

but i'm starting to like VAR, after last night's victory for Pool...

i almost smash my monitor.............

chelsea play really well.

but lampa need ask himself, why both game against pools play so well still lose..

attack look impressive, but leaky at the back wont bring u any where...

that 1 v 1 miss is another killer... haiz

• Praise 3

18 minutes ago, Beregond said:

but lampa need ask himself, why both game against pools play so well still lose..

wah dun like this leh... see open a bit lah, not worth it to spoil/damage your own property over such things...

yah, chelsea unlucky. I hope they accumulate the luck and use them all when they play against City 😆

• Praise 3

On 9/17/2019 at 9:01 PM, Spring said:

$80+ including box rental etc. Hv been told by countless people to ditch Mio but being not so saavy, abit more dependent on traditional sources, haiz........

If you are happy with the present service delivery and can afford the Mio package, this is the easiest default choice for many people here.

Perhaps this saves you the hassle of trying other "seemingly less traditional" options.

Content reliability and consistency may be an important factor.

For me, I have experimented with the various less traditional alternatives; and must say that it is reasonably workable for me...lol

Edited by cashcow
  • Praise 4

Last 2 nights, lots of upset in Carabao Cup. Spurs, Bournemouth, West Ham and Sheff United all lost to lower League opposition whilst Man United only scrap thru on penalties vs Rochdale at OT and so did Wolves vs Reading.

Pick of next round matches are Pool vs Arsenal and Chelsea vs Man United.

• Praise 5

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:10 PM, Beregond said:

Once Rudiger is back, it shld plug some of the gaps cos Chelsea CBs don't have an experienced leader as Zouma, Christensen and Tomori lack the experience and know how to organise the defence and the normally reliable Azpilicueta is also not playing well. Alonso is more of a wing back than a FB. So in short, various reasons why the Blues are leaking goals but with Kante back as well, things shld improve.

• Praise 6

4 minutes ago, Spring said:

Once Rudiger is back, it shld plug some of the gaps cos Chelsea CBs don't have an experienced leader as Zouma, Christensen and Tomori lack the experience and know how to organise the defence and the normally reliable Azpilicueta is also not playing well. Alonso is more of a wing back than a FB. So in short, various reasons why the Blues are leaking goals but with Kante back as well, things shld improve.

rudiger really make different.

christensen pron to lapse , only slightly better then zouma.

i predict great stuff from tomori to come, 

anw i am glad hodson sign a new contact, its will be a shame if he left for free.

although chelsea result is far from perfect, but i must say they are playing some real good football.

hope lampa will be given time. ( at least 2 full season )

• Praise 1

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 6:40 PM, cashcow said:

If you are happy with the present service delivery and can afford the Mio package, this is the easiest default choice for many people here.

Perhaps this saves you the hassle of trying other "seemingly less traditional" options.

Content reliability and consistency may be an important factor.

For me, I have experimented with the various less traditional alternatives; and must say that it is reasonably workable for me...lol

Few years back, I had one of those boxes but it became useless later as signals were scrambled periodically. Heard there are android boxes now and they claim it's not illegal. To answer your question, I'm not happy with the service delivery of Mio but being a football addict, I have no choice but to use them. Their sports content have been cut regularly. 

Tennis grand slams they now only show Australian and Wimbledon vs all 4 previously

Rugby Setanta sports channel removed

La Liga was removed last 2 seasons but this season reinstated as an add on channel which u need to pay additional $

England Internationals now not shown anymore......the list grows longer   

• Praise 6

14 minutes ago, Beregond said:

rudiger really make different.

christensen pron to lapse , only slightly better then zouma.

i predict great stuff from tomori to come, 

anw i am glad hodson sign a new contact, its will be a shame if he left for free.

although chelsea result is far from perfect, but i must say they are playing some real good football.

hope lampa will be given time. ( at least 2 full season )

Christensen is good as a sweeper in a back 3 but not so good in a back 2. Yes Tomori looks to be a good prospect esp as he is confident bringing the ball up. Chelsea abit unlucky as well for various reasons....long injury list, no new signings due to tfr ban, the team who is the worst off with VAR decisions so far etc. EPL is a marathon, so luck will even itself out as the season goes on.

6B797DDC-4F72-470C-B5C0-36EA7685B665.png

• Praise 5