EPL- 2019/2020

Spring

Spurs in turmoil.

The players have slacken at alarming pace. No heart no desire. 

The high intensity n pressing game all gone.

Edited by Spurman
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Spurman said:

Spurs in turmoil.

The players have slacken at alarming pace. No heart no desire. 

The high intensity n pressing game all gone.

My worry for Poch & Co is that top 4 placing will be challenging unless they get their act together.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

6 hours ago, cashcow said:

My worry for Poch & Co is that top 4 placing will be challenging unless they get their act together.

All because Kane trim his hair short and cannot claim any more goals ..... :a-m1524:

Just like Hercules, his strength is in his hair .....  :grin:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 1

MC never learn from the two close shaves in the first 45...ended up kena kosong dua prata...

Kept pumping ball into the box but couldn’t make any further connection...wolves defended superbly throughout...always two men superior over MC

• Praise 2

Man City lost last night cos their top but yet most underrated player, Kevin De Bruyne didn't play. Of course, City should not depend on a handful of players but KdB is really good and created most of his team's chances. His range of passing n the weight of his passes are almost perfect.

Pool now hot favourites for the title with an 8 point lead after only 8 games. City caught out by 2 counter attacks but if KdB had played, I'm sure the Citizens would have been ahead with the chances created by him. International break this weekend.

• Praise 8

16 minutes ago, Spring said:

failure to replace v.company will cost them this season.

anw its good that we change champion, 1 red go down, another red come up.

watch chelsea game  last night. it really prove that zouma cannot be chelsea first 11.

i curse when they sold ake.  now they thinking of bringing him back at a super high price. haiz...

• Praise 2

18 minutes ago, Spring said:

Man City lost last night cos their top but yet most underrated player, Kevin De Bruyne didn't play. Of course, City should not depend on a handful of players but KdB is really good and created most of his team's chances. His range of passing n the weight of his passes are almost perfect.

Pool now hot favourites for the title with an 8 point lead after only 8 games. City caught out by 2 counter attacks but if KdB had played, I'm sure the Citizens would have been ahead with the chances created by him. International break this weekend.

Football is round.

City were pressurising Wolves continuously, just as they would most teams most matches. Wolves goalie was alert - and quite good i must say - and they were lucky. D Silva's free kick hit the woodwork, with Wolves goalie rooted to the ground and watching (almost certainly praying too) only. Then there was another time when i think B Silva shot and hit aguero and the resulting malee somehow ended with the ball going out of play instead of in the net...

That said, Wolves had good chances in the first half, and the 2 clinical finishes by Traore were really good. City has lost key players, esp defenders, and must really be regretting not getting good replacement(s) for Kompany.

While De Bruyne is a good player, City played without him for about half of last season, and still won many more matches. Just another off day for them. They might win the next match 8-0 again. But if they drop points regularly, then Pool will be a happy side :a-happy:

Chelsea seems to be improving, so maybe Lampard is not that bad a choice. Ole however, is facing mounting pressure.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Beregond said:

failure to replace v.company will cost them this season.

anw its good that we change champion, 1 red go down, another red come up.

watch chelsea game  last night. it really prove that zouma cannot be chelsea first 11.

i curse when they sold ake.  now they thinking of bringing him back at a super high price. haiz...

Yes I suppose failure to land another CB also contributed to City's downfall besides KdB not playing. Agreed change of Champs is always welcome but not 1 horse race running away pls!

Rudiger and Christensen/Timori will be Chelsea's regular CB partnership once all are fit so Zouma unlikely to play regularly but then again the Blues play with 3 CBs occasionally so I'm afraid u still might see Zouma now and again. He used to be a good CB but after injury, he seems not the same and also the modern demands for CBs have changed n hence he has been left behind.

• Praise 6

11 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Football is round.

City were pressurising Wolves continuously, just as they would most teams most matches. Wolves goalie was alert - and quite good i must say - and they were lucky. D Silva's free kick hit the woodwork, with Wolves goalie rooted to the ground and watching (almost certainly praying too) only. Then there was another time when i think B Silva shot and hit aguero and the resulting malee somehow ended with the ball going out of play instead of in the net...

That said, Wolves had good chances in the first half, and the 2 clinical finishes by Traore were really good. City has lost key players, esp defenders, and must really be regretting not getting good replacement(s) for Kompany.

While De Bruyne is a good player, City played without him for about half of last season, and still won many more matches. Just another off day for them. They might win the next match 8-0 again. But if they drop points regularly, then Pool will be a happy side :a-happy:

Chelsea seems to be improving, so maybe Lampard is not that bad a choice. Ole however, is facing mounting pressure.

Wolves are a good team and their goalie Rui Patricio is a good one as he was the Portuguese National team goalie previously. Yes luck obviously has a part to play as well but for the League, best team wins eventually as it's over 38 games so luck about evens itself out unlike the Cups.

Good point on KdB being missing last season but I still feel he is their main man esp as David Silva is starting to slow down as he ages. Injuries to key players always play havoc with any team fighting for silverware but of course, the team that best handles this will prevail.

• Praise 5

8 minutes ago, Spring said:

Wolves are a good team and their goalie Rui Patricio is a good one as he was the Portuguese National team goalie previously. Yes luck obviously has a part to play as well but for the League, best team wins eventually as it's over 38 games so luck about evens itself out unlike the Cups.

Good point on KdB being missing last season but I still feel he is their main man esp as David Silva is starting to slow down as he ages. Injuries to key players always play havoc with any team fighting for silverware but of course, the team that best handles this will prevail.

Last season saw Wolves and felt they were a breath of fresh air. So adventurous and organised. I thought they will grow from strength to strength this season, but they suffered a blip early season. Good that they chose City away to show their value again. My friend was suggesting to meet to watch 'City meeting their nemesis' before the match. Quite apt...

David Silva has stated that he's leaving City after this season. He has served the club well. I think he can walk into any team to add to the creativity of the team, even though he's a bit lightweight so can't defend well - something that is increasingly demanded of the modern midfielder. The good thing is City has B Silva and KdB, both of whom like D Silva, has few rivals in EPL in terms of creativity.

Hope Pep will know the team's limitations, and dedicate more resources to defence, rather than keep attacking opponents. Then the other teams don't need to be so scared of City, and can play a proper match against them.

• Praise 3

28 minutes ago, Spring said:

Yes I suppose failure to land another CB also contributed to City's downfall besides KdB not playing. Agreed change of Champs is always welcome but not 1 horse race running away pls!

Rudiger and Christensen/Timori will be Chelsea's regular CB partnership once all are fit so Zouma unlikely to play regularly but then again the Blues play with 3 CBs occasionally so I'm afraid u still might see Zouma now and again. He used to be a good CB but after injury, he seems not the same and also the modern demands for CBs have changed n hence he has been left behind.

2 seasons ago Pep didn't wanna pay to get VVD. Then last season he didn't wanna pay to get Maguire. I wonder how he'll feel this season...

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Atrecord said:

2 seasons ago Pep didn't wanna pay to get VVD. Then last season he didn't wanna pay to get Maguire. I wonder how he'll feel this season...

He will pay triple for either one in Jan window .... [sly]

:secret-laugh:

• Praise 1

13 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

He will pay triple for either one in Jan window .... [sly]

:secret-laugh:

OK. Let him get Maguire at triple the price.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3