Soh Rui Yong is not selected for SEA Games

Ender

He now works with TheSmartLocal.

I think he left Sports SG and joined TSL since Nov 2018, after he started his problem with SNOC, not recently.

Anyway given that SNOC is part of Sports SG, even if he they allow him to stay on his job, I don't think he will feel comfortable working there also. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

I 100% agree that EVERYONE is selfish.

if the top management is selfish, the rest with suffer.

the standards of behavior stated are a  [thumbsdown]

should there be a DB (detention bar....) SRY will be throw in liao.

Although I find SRY quite silly in serving the legal letter to Malik because of a social media comment, I actually also dont appreciate the passive aggressive way Mailk had commented on social media.

As the Executive Director of SA, I expected him to act more professionally and not take it too personal, even if SRY singles him out. The comment on becoming a 400m hurdler and not a marathon runner is really uncalled for.

He had just fired one round into the marathon committee, and since most ppl would know that he was a national 400m hurdler, his comment now put political pressure on the 2 events. Not a very wise thing to come from the ED of SA.

In fact, during a short 20-25 min presentation, he inserted similar passive aggressive comments not less than 5 times. It was a good joke to kick start the presentation, but can get very irritating as it gets brought up over and over again in a presentation. I think top managements need to be aware of their behavior and how they carry themselves.

And something interesting caught my attention, both Malik and SRY were from RI, and over here we have 2 younger RI boys "fighting" each other (3, if Tan Chuan Jin is involve later), while over the other side with the older RI boys in politics, they were all losing their ways fighting each other.

Is there something to do with RI education system on "fighting" your own? [:p][laugh][laugh]

Tcb, gct, tkl all from RI too right? Then also city harvest Church paster Kong Hee also from RI? Seems like all have interesting stories to tell.. Edited by Yewheng

On 8/21/2019 at 11:18 PM, Yewheng said:

Tcb, gct, tkl all from RI too right? Then also city harvest Church paster Kong Hee also from RI? Seems like all have interesting stories to tell..

You forgot renci guy, should find a common denominator in ri that made them turn out this way...

Probably a bully who picked on all these kids back then or something... Lol

Anyway, soh and saa lawyers are all tenor.gif?itemid=11884590

[/IMG]

Just make sure the lawyers are not from ACS 

Edited by Karoon
  • Praise 2

After a 3 hr long meet up, one side said was a good meet, the other side said very unhappy with the meet. 

And here is the result, 2nd high court case. 

https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/soh-sues-track-body-for-libel

I wonder will he also sue SNOC in the high court, no reason to leave SNOC out since it rejected him first instead of SA. 

Hoot ah!!![laugh][laugh][laugh]

(edited)

Finally the 'fight' between SA and SRY is over with SA's new management apologising and withdrawing past statements on media where they alleged SRY breached code of conduct. SRY will also withdraw all suit against SA.  Going forward, SA will work with SRY. recognise  his past effort and support SRY to represent Singapore again. But with the toxic Malik going back to SNOC, it may be hard for SRY to represent Singapore.

https://www.singaporeathletics.org.sg/press-release-sa-settlement

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/soh-rui-yong-and-singapore-athletics-resolve-past-differences-commit-promote-positive

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, Ender said:

Finally the 'fight' between SA and SRY is over with SA's new management apologising and withdrawing past statements on media where they alleged SRY breached code of conduct. SRY will also withdraw all suit against SA.  Going forward, SA will work with SRY. recognise  his past effort and support SRY to represent Singapore again. But with the toxic Malik going back to SNOC, it may be hard for SRY to represent Singapore.

https://www.singaporeathletics.org.sg/press-release-sa-settlement

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/soh-rui-yong-and-singapore-athletics-resolve-past-differences-commit-promote-positive

So weird.. Thought syr have very strong opinions and have his own mindset and sa is also very firm in their stand? How come such both differences can come to agreement and work together? Is it because of cost of legal fees? 

(edited)
53 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

So weird.. Thought syr have very strong opinions and have his own mindset and sa is also very firm in their stand? How come such both differences can come to agreement and work together? Is it because of cost of legal fees? 

The old SA management comittee along with toxic Malik Aljunied kenna voted out.. These actions are by the new management committee after they had thoroughly review the old management's action against SRY.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 2

3 hours ago, Ender said:

The old SA management comittee along with toxic Malik Aljunied kenna voted out.. These actions are by the new management committee after they had thoroughly review the old management's action against SRY.

Oh thanks... Now I get it.. 

3 hours ago, Ender said:

who's malik?

some senior guy in SA?

7 hours ago, Ender said:

Malik not voted out, he is not in the running committee, and has requested to leave SA before his 3 years term is up.

The ED position is a full time employee and is not part of the running committee. In layman term he "resigned"..

If you had follow closely, the talk between SRY and team ground up took place  a lot earlier, and it is one of the key factor why the challenge took place.  

Everything was agreed upon behind the scene even before the election took place, not like the new team can suddenly do magic...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Now i want to see where is the $100,000 donation they promised, where the money came from, how long the money can last them, and what can they do with that money.  If Money not enough, then we will get to see new shows liao.... [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Lala81 said:

who's malik?

some senior guy in SA?

He is the guy who had a beef with sry. 

hmmm .... sounds abit famillair to what is happening elsewhere in the world ....

Marathoner Soh Rui Yong alleges judge hearing fellow athlete’s libel suit against him is biased, should step aside

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/marathoner-soh-rui-yong-alleges-judge-hearing-fellow-athletes-libel-suit-against-him?cid=emarsys-today_TODAY's evening briefing for Nov 13, 2020 (ACTIVE)_newsletter_13112020_today

4 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

hmmm .... sounds abit famillair to what is happening elsewhere in the world ....

Marathoner Soh Rui Yong alleges judge hearing fellow athlete’s libel suit against him is biased, should step aside

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/marathoner-soh-rui-yong-alleges-judge-hearing-fellow-athletes-libel-suit-against-him?cid=emarsys-today_TODAY's evening briefing for Nov 13, 2020 (ACTIVE)_newsletter_13112020_today

You forget about Parti Liyani?

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

You forget about Parti Liyani?

i refer to her case in another post ....

this one i more referring to the president would woud ony accept the results if he won. 😁

↡ Advertisement