COE Bidding – 1st Round of August 2019

Carbon82

Didn't get mine. Got outbidded at the end, VCS didn't revise in time.

My nett car price came with 1 bid guranteed. 

If 1 bid Guaranteed, you will get OPEN CAT E which they may have already in hand from previous bids.

Mitsubishi, i do non guaranteed.

wah they bidded 31999 for me for the last 3 round.. sibei tulan

wonder if they have prepared the cashier order of 10k sgd for me already 

Turbocharged

The next COE bid will see prices rise like Superman - Up Up and Away!

Car distributors have already raised prices by up to $5,000 since last weekend.

Cat A is the hardest hit with a 26% rise in premiums, with 25.8% few quota from Aug to Oct 2019

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/fewer-coes-available-august-to-october-2019-quota-11731114

Those who did not renew Cat A PQP, advisable to do so now, for Aug at $29,328 - https://www.aas.com.sg/resources/coe/prevailing-quota-premiums-pqp.html

If 1 bid Guaranteed, you will get OPEN CAT E which they may have already in hand from previous bids.

It's Cat A car  [:)]

There are ~1000 unfulfilled bids, which is almost the quota for the next bid.

Since COE bidding is not performed by individuals, but the dealers, I suspect they didn't want to be too aggressive with their bids today. Quite sure they already secured bookings more than this current quota, which they can spread out over the next few bids.

The $6K increase this time round can be used to increase the price some more. FOMO buyers will still buy, as "COE will rise some more" in the next few bids. And there might be some buyers who might be asked to "top up" to guaranteed bids?

So expect gradual increases of ~$4K for CAT A in the next few COE bids.

It will drop the 3rd round.

What is the latest news? Trade war + currency war.

Singapore economy will get worse..

It is bad now.

Watch our your pay slip....

• Praise 1

There are ~1000 unfulfilled bids, which is almost the quota for the next bid.

Since COE bidding is not performed by individuals, but the dealers, I suspect they didn't want to be too aggressive with their bids today. Quite sure they already secured bookings more than this current quota, which they can spread out over the next few bids.

The $6K increase this time round can be used to increase the price some more. FOMO buyers will still buy, as "COE will rise some more" in the next few bids. And there might be some buyers who might be asked to "top up" to guaranteed bids?

So expect gradual increases of ~$4K for CAT A in the next few COE bids.

World economy is edging closer towards recession.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Those who were monitoring will realise that the last 200+ bids came in during the last 5 mins at 3:55pm, pushing prices for Cat A beyond $30K.

I don't need to say who's the culprit - most of you should be smart enough to know.  [;)]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1