2019 facelift Honda Shuttle

Ceribro101

Based on the gear stick, this looks like the petrol version. The auto central lock is still annoyingly missing :wacko:

What is auto central lock?

L15B (1.5 L VTEC) uses the more powerful Otto cycle and CVT, while the LEB-H1 (Hybrid) uses the more fuel efficient Atkinson cycle and DCT.

Same... Mine also waiting.

Honda shuttle is a 5 seater station wagon. Big boot.

I believe once thr first emission passed, all will be release.

Hi Bro, 

Any news from your PI? I just checked with my PI, he said result not out yet, likely to be tomorrow. 

• Praise 1

Hi Bro,

Any news from your PI? I just checked with my PI, he said result not out yet, likely to be tomorrow.

Same. Waiting. But i dont mind.. Hehe
  • Praise 1

Apparently the 1st shuttle havnt cleared... Once cleared will be fast. I dont mind waiting as PI already agreed on my trade in car price. The longer they drag, the car value drop further and more difficult for them to sell off.

• Praise 1

I recall PI cars are cleared one by one, versus clearing of one car for the entire batch of the same model for AD.  That's why there is always a backlog of Honda Shuttle.

Prices range from 78k to 85k.

Look at overall package deal, as all accessories from PI varies.

Earliest delivery is sept, subsequent batch in Oct onwards

A lot of the pricing by PI, you need to take high loan at high interest rate. This will eat up whatever savings from the attractive price.

I recall PI cars are cleared one by one, versus clearing of one car for the entire batch of the same model for AD. That's why there is always a backlog of Honda Shuttle.

Because individual PI all import different versions. E.g. Led or non led, keyless non keyless. Too many already

From what I understand, PI cars are cleared one by one even if of the same model. The trust in PI vs AD by them is not on same level. They scare some small PI might play them out.

• Praise 2

My PI just informed me that the emission test failed again. High chance can't get the car by end of the month. 

Will different batch also result in different emission test? 

My PI just informed me that the emission test failed again. High chance can't get the car by end of the month. 

Will different batch also result in different emission test? 

Emission-wise should be identical to pre face-lift model since there is no change to the engine.  Hence, there is no reason to fail.

↡ Advertisement