2019 facelift Honda Shuttle

Ceribro101

The PI I went to, seems to be around for 5-7 years, not a major concern for me.

Ceribro, u contacted ur sales yet? What they say about the 1st batch being on the road?

Still waiting. He told me not possible. As last week all still pending. Unless that shuttle pure stock... No leather seats etc... But also too fast.

Hi, the new facelift shuttle does it comes with rear disc brakes? Thks

Shuttle doesn't require rear disc. The main brake still front, if u are concern, can always change it to disc yourself outside
↡ Advertisement

Still waiting. He told me not possible. As last week all still pending. Unless that shuttle pure stock... No leather seats etc... But also too fast.

Shuttle doesn't require rear disc. The main brake still front, if u are concern, can always change it to disc yourself outside

Even if pure stock, engine wise shouldn't have any difference isn't it. 

I saw 1 Silver new facelift shuttle in SK this morn

Front LED and rear light quite sui

no longer the ah pek looking Shuttle

I always think Honda Shuttle (petrol) is a cheaper version of an uncle's car similar to Toyota Altis  ^_^

The big boot is a distinct tell-tale design - only uncles love it.

I always think Honda Shuttle (petrol) is a cheaper version of an uncle's car similar to Toyota Altis ^_^

The big boot is a distinct tell-tale design - only uncles love it.

I chose shuttle because it is value for money in my opinion. For that price, you can get spacious interior, decent horsepower and reliability. Uncle looking or not does not affect me. Practicality does.

Edited by Caterpillars
  • Praise 1

I chose shuttle because it is value for money in my opinion. For that price, you can get spacious interior, decent horsepower and reliability. Uncle looking or not does not affect me. Practicality does.

Yes I agree shuttle is more for practicality. I am not a car guy, shuttle is more of a point A to point B car, so I need something value for money, space to money ratio. Was originally looking at Jazz but definitely too small for a family of 2 with 1 newborn.

Seems like quite a number pre-ordered the 2019 FL Shuttle Petrol. I assume all secured their Coe?

Mine secured the COE at the last bidding, $32725

They are mainly at the bumpers and universal Honda Sensing (instead of as option).

The engine could have been re-tuned based on reports of face-lifted version failing to qualify for the VES rebate.

Check what is the difference between the newly facelift shuttle?? Is it differentiated by (MY19)??

Thanks

MY19 means the car is manufactured in 2019. For example, the 2018 facelift shuttle is manufactured in Jan 2019, thus, MY19.

2019 Facelift means the car is Facelifted in 2019. Some of the difference are the front and rear led lights, fog lights. Overall about 90% similar to the 2018 Facelift model. 

Forgot to mention, i believe Honda Sensing is a standard feature. However some PIs might bring in non LED/Sensing features. I'm not too sure about this too.

Edited by AlexTan05

Neutral Newbie

MY19 means the car is manufactured in 2019. For example, the 2018 facelift shuttle is manufactured in Jan 2019, thus, MY19.

2019 Facelift means the car is Facelifted in 2019. Some of the difference are the front and rear led lights, fog lights. Overall about 90% similar to the 2018 Facelift model.

Forgot to mention, i believe Honda Sensing is a standard feature. However some PIs might bring in non LED/Sensing features. I'm not too sure about this too.

Thanks
↡ Advertisement