2019 facelift Honda Shuttle

Ceribro101

4 hours ago, WoRmHao said:

VAC approved liao?

Screenshot_20190830-104009_Facebook.jpg

We shall wait and see really can spot 1 Facelift or not. 

I checked with my PI, he told me he called Vicom, whole Singapore no report yet. Either the post is fake or customer paid additional 10k for the car.
I think should be easy to find out...just ask them whether got stock or not. If they claim don't have or just sold off 1, you will know real or fake.
If it is fake, show how unethical the dealer is.

↡ Advertisement

I don't think the post is fake. This can easily backfire and ruin their reputation since it is on public domain. 

Anyway, there bound to have first approved FL Shuttle out eventually. It is just from which PI. Made no difference to me whether my shuttle was 1st to get approved or 50th to get approved as long as it meets the agreed delivery date. 

• Praise 2

Can see there is IU unit on the windscreen which means this car is registered. Sometime is best to beilieve PI's words 50%, some may cook up with alot excuse just to buy more time to fatten their profit.

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Sugimoto said:

Can see there is IU unit on the windscreen which means this car is registered. Sometime is best to beilieve PI's words 50%, some may cook up with alot excuse just to buy more time to fatten their profit.

Very observant. Think you are right. 

• Praise 1

Honda Shuttle is getting very popular.  I see many running on the road now.

The face-lift still has not corrected the following major flaws:

1. Rear boot cover acts as bumper, resulting in crushed bumper when reversing a little too much.

2. Lack of auto central lock at driver's side.

3. Anti corrosion coating that doubles as sound proofing on under-carriage and wheel hubs.

16 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

Can always install IU without registering first buddy

52 minutes ago, binkoon94 said:

Can always install IU without registering first buddy

IU unit is only installed after vehicle is registered because the IU serial no. is tagged with the number plate & only inspection centres are allowed to issue & do this process.

If not everyone can just buy 1 blank IU unit & chiong ERP gantries without paying like nobody business liao.

Haha.. Okok. Lets not debate this. Anyway so far none of us got the car yet. The new car also dunno belongs to who. 

My PI lose more money if delay as my trade in car price was locked in. So even next year collect my trade in price also remain as per few months ago agreed price. 

2 hours ago, Ceribro101 said:

Haha.. Okok. Lets not debate this. Anyway so far none of us got the car yet. The new car also dunno belongs to who. 

My PI lose more money if delay as my trade in car price was locked in. So even next year collect my trade in price also remain as per few months ago agreed price. 

Just cannot stand those PIs smoke you guys with all those excuses. Most likely someone in there are inexperienced & trying to squeeze your new cars for the ves rebate by running the treadmill over & over again hence delaying the registeration.

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

Just cannot stand those PIs smoke you guys with all those excuses. Most likely someone in there are inexperienced & trying to squeeze your new cars for the ves rebate by running the treadmill over & over again hence delaying the registeration.

What to do? We are all under the mercy of them. Govt created this VES banding to benefit them, not us. They will just use this ves to earn more. 

18 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

There is a process to follow and its not as straight forward unfortunately. I'm sure they too want to get the car over to the customer as soon as possible 

9 hours ago, Ceribro101 said:

What to do? We are all under the mercy of them. Govt created this VES banding to benefit them, not us. They will just use this ves to earn more. 

They don't benefit. Example are diesel cars which incur a surcharge, so customers are put off by the higher prices cos of the surcharge and the dealers as a result don't bring in such cars 

If there is a delay in delivery, the PI's cash will be stuck at the shipment and custom.

They are actually more worried than the car buyers.

I think the custom clearance is quite stringent in view of recent cases of OMV cheating cases and the new VES rebates/levies.

On 8/30/2019 at 3:11 PM, Ceribro101 said:

We shall wait and see really can spot 1 Facelift or not. 

I checked with my PI, he told me he called Vicom, whole Singapore no report yet. Either the post is fake or customer paid additional 10k for the car.
I think should be easy to find out...just ask them whether got stock or not. If they claim don't have or just sold off 1, you will know real or fake.
If it is fake, show how unethical the dealer is.

maybe your PI is just slow, no point slamming other dealers who can deliver faster. pretty sure wheelers auto aint exactly one of the cheaper PIs around either. 

On 8/30/2019 at 7:47 PM, Sugimoto said:

exactly, good point!

15 hours ago, lvlaTr1X said:

Beside me and Ceribro, anyone else also waiting for the car from their PI? Just want to know as a rough gauge.

No one else waiting for the facelift version? 

29 minutes ago, lvlaTr1X said:

No one else waiting for the facelift version? 

Me here. But my PI informed me the delivery would be either last week of sep or first week of Oct when I made the deposit. Until then, I can only wait. 

17 hours ago, Caterpillars said:

Me here. But my PI informed me the delivery would be either last week of sep or first week of Oct when I made the deposit. Until then, I can only wait. 

I heard PI can use a 0.92 coefficient to calculate the CO2 as new car yet to run in so CO2 emission is higher but they have to send for testing every batch.
Because for Petrol cars, normally it is the CO2 that fail.
Wonder if it is still valid now with the new VES ruling?

Just check LTA website, Honda Shuttle 1.5 Petrol is classified under VES Band C1 - with penalty of 10k.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Ceribro101
↡ Advertisement