2019 facelift Honda Shuttle

Ceribro101

On 8/27/2019 at 1:37 PM, lvlaTr1X said:

Still no news from my PI. Last heard from him is hopefully within the next 2 week got people pass the VES test so that the LTA database is updated for the car model and can release the car to me.. 

So who is the PI?

↡ Advertisement

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 7:07 PM, lvlaTr1X said:

Has the Shuttle facelift version been approved for the road? My PI is saying that I can't collect my car because still waiting for emission test to pass, whole SG also waiting  :o

Me too waiting for it since March. Initially said end July, then changed to Late Aug now Mid- sept. Anyone else having the same issue?

Hi bro, don’t think it’s nice to divulge our PI when they aren’t doing any wrong since information shared here points to the fact that the car is being held up due to VES.

if we blatantly share our PI here, competitors might play some underhand and damage their reputation using fake account. If you really want to know who’s my PI or anyone’s here, I recommend to private message instead.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, vijayraj said:

Me too waiting for it since March. Initially said end July, then changed to Late Aug now Mid- sept. Anyone else having the same issue?

You have waited for about 6 months and yet to receive the car? TCOE not expired yet? 

2 hours ago, lvlaTr1X said:

Hi bro, don’t think it’s nice to divulge our PI when they aren’t doing any wrong since information shared here points to the fact that the car is being held up due to VES.

if we blatantly share our PI here, competitors might play some underhand and damage their reputation using fake account. If you really want to know who’s my PI or anyone’s here, I recommend to private message instead.

Well said 

12 minutes ago, Caterpillars said:

You have waited for about 6 months and yet to receive the car? TCOE not expired yet? 

expiring end Sept. Was told by PI it can be extended. Seems it has been done previously for other buyers on the wait list. Hope its true that it can be extended.

33 minutes ago, vijayraj said:

expiring end Sept. Was told by PI it can be extended. Seems it has been done previously for other buyers on the wait list. Hope its true that it can be extended.

Wow, hope your PI don’t play u out

1 hour ago, vijayraj said:

Can be extended base on case by case. May i suggest we setup a whatsapp grp to update? Those interested can pm me ur mobile. I can setup a grp

This batch of Shuttle Petrol Ice cream liao. Fail emission (Neutral), increased OMV above $20k meaning to say loan have to re-submit based on 40% down MAS regulations. That is why you don't pre-order a car and encouraged to only purchase VAC ready stocks which you can view at the warehouse physically. If emission really graded B, $10,000 dealer pay or customer pay? 

• Shocked 1

30 minutes ago, AlexTan05 said:

This batch of Shuttle Petrol Ice cream liao. Fail emission (Neutral), increased OMV above $20k meaning to say loan have to re-submit based on 40% down MAS regulations. That is why you don't pre-order a car and encouraged to only purchase VAC ready stocks which you can view at the warehouse physically. If emission really graded B, $10,000 dealer pay or customer pay? 

Bro, mind sharing where did you get your source from? 

• Praise 1

13 minutes ago, AlexTan05 said:

I'm a car dealer 😉

Wah... But not every dealer shuttle omv exceed 20k right? I don't really mind 60% loan, but i definitely won't pay the extra 10k. It was agreed black n white on paper. 

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, Ceribro101 said:

Wah... But not every dealer shuttle omv exceed 20k right? I don't really mind 60% loan, but i definitely won't pay the extra 10k. It was agreed black n white on paper. 

It depends on the point of custom clearance. Max i've seen is $23k. If your dealer's car has cleared customs, they should have the exact OMV. As for the VES banding, the complications of pre-buying a new car is part of it. More to come on the different features of the car. For eg: No foglight, no electronic start stop.

3 hours ago, AlexTan05 said:

It depends on the point of custom clearance. Max i've seen is $23k. If your dealer's car has cleared customs, they should have the exact OMV. As for the VES banding, the complications of pre-buying a new car is part of it. More to come on the different features of the car. For eg: No foglight, no electronic start stop.

But foglight, led and other electronics doesnt really affect VES right? Was wondering why ves here fail when report in Japan state differently?

22 hours ago, AlexTan05 said:

If PI pays, many PIs will run into big losses if they collect many orders. If car buyer pays, there will be many CASEs.

17 hours ago, awhtc said:

So pre face lift Shuttle petrol might be in high demand now? 

I think people will still go for facelift. Led rear taillights and honda sensing. But now pricing increase alot. Maybe due to the ves, dealer all include the amount in their sales price. 

↡ Advertisement