2019 facelift Honda Shuttle

Ceribro101

If that is true, why I don't see an extra 10k surge in the latest pricing listed online? The pricing seems to be similar over the past 3 weeks. 

The PIs should be first to react to increase price to protect themselves. 

↡ Advertisement

20 hours ago, Caterpillars said:

If that is true, why I don't see an extra 10k surge in the latest pricing listed online? The pricing seems to be similar over the past 3 weeks. 

The PIs should be first to react to increase price to protect themselves. 

That's because the VES has not been confirmed yet. That's why dealers are selling based on $10,000 rebate as of now.

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, TheCarDealer said:

That's because the VES has not been confirmed yet. That's why dealers are selling based on $10,000 rebate as of now.

But it is possible to get the ves rebate right? I read the japanese specs, Co2 is only 119

19 hours ago, Ceribro101 said:

But it is possible to get the ves rebate right? I read the japanese specs, Co2 is only 119

nothing is impossible. 

just need to be patient for them to send it in again and again for fine tuning. 

wah sian, this was one of my shortlisted model cos big space and affordable

now up another 20k??

from 10k rebate to 10k penalty?? 😞

On 9/3/2019 at 11:48 AM, Ceribro101 said:

I heard PI can use a 0.92 coefficient to calculate the CO2 as new car yet to run in so CO2 emission is higher but they have to send for testing every batch.
Because for Petrol cars, normally it is the CO2 that fail.
Wonder if it is still valid now with the new VES ruling?

Just check LTA website, Honda Shuttle 1.5 Petrol is classified under VES Band C1 - with penalty of 10k.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by patent

On 9/6/2019 at 4:04 PM, awhtc said:

If PI pays, many PIs will run into big losses if they collect many orders. If car buyer pays, there will be many CASEs.

Can feedback to LTA? 

27 minutes ago, Ceribro101 said:

Feedback base on what? There is nothing LTA can do. It is the car that fail the test. 

All PI team up and sent to LTA to Plead for leniency said all shuttle  affected. Give one time exemption. Then further case, will be more careful. 

Edited by Yewheng

8 hours ago, ferrytales said:

nothing is impossible. 

just need to be patient for them to send it in again and again for fine tuning. 

Then you will expect those "new" car owners to have 300~500km mileage before handing over.

The so called "fine tuning" is just rubbish, it is impossible to tune a car with a stock ECU. Vicom will reject the car for testing if the throttle body or engine is tampered.

54 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

All PI team up and sent to LTA to Plead for leniency said all shuttle  affected. Give one time exemption. Then further case, will be more careful. 

LTA will tell them "Go & fly kites with your kakis"

If they give exemption means they are slapping their own mouth for implement VES.

1 exemption case will lead to others asking for exemption case.

31 minutes ago, Sugimoto said:

LTA will tell them "Go & fly kites with your kakis"

If they give exemption means they are slapping their own mouth for implement VES.

1 exemption case will lead to others asking for exemption case.

Hai... Crossed fingers, hopefully the 0.92 coefficient test pass. 

Honda could have re-tuned the engine at the factory for this face-lift.  It certainly looks like a long and costly delay for units that fail.

The other thing I notice for VES is every 2-year revision makes the standard more stringent i.e. rebate becomes penalty.  This VES is due for revision by the end of this year.

On 8/30/2019 at 3:11 PM, Ceribro101 said:

We shall wait and see really can spot 1 Facelift or not. 

I checked with my PI, he told me he called Vicom, whole Singapore no report yet. Either the post is fake or customer paid additional 10k for the car.
I think should be easy to find out...just ask them whether got stock or not. If they claim don't have or just sold off 1, you will know real or fake.
If it is fake, show how unethical the dealer is.

Heh, I think your PI is lying to you Bro. Very easy for them to say these in order to push your delivery back and make you think thay you are one of the first to get the car. Unless he called VICOM on the spot in front of you.

Take a look at their Facebook Page. Got post on delivery of car + customer review.

Shuttle Facelift.JPG

49 minutes ago, carkarki said:

Heh, I think your PI is lying to you Bro. Very easy for them to say these in order to push your delivery back and make you think thay you are one of the first to get the car. Unless he called VICOM on the spot in front of you.

Take a look at their Facebook Page. Got post on delivery of car + customer review.

Shuttle Facelift.JPG

Not doubting the authenticity of this facebook post but there are a lot of background information which we don't know. How much did the customer pay? Did he top up the extra to get the car earlier? Is there 10k VES rebate? There are tons of factor which we don't know. 

Anyway, we have a whatsapp group with a few bro waiting for their FL shuttle from their PI, the info we shared is all align and its due to the VES rebate testing holding the PI back from releasing the vehicle currently. Of course u can say PI playing punk and holding car not releasing but if you think about it, unless you pay a high deposit (Which i didn't, i just paid 1k for deposit), i don't think PI earn anything much especially if you already locked in a vehicle value for trade-in. 

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, carkarki said:

Shuttle Facelift.JPG

A few suspicious points about this post;

1) Usually when TWA deliver a car, they will take a photo with the owner. (Maybe for this case "Owner" shy)
2) Any PI can put a random number plate up and take a photo of it.
3) This is a post with typed review, not a actual review of the Company where there is a facebook account tagged to it. Anyone can do it too.
4) If the above post is true, did the buyer purchase the car with a clause whereby he or she is liable to pay the $10,000 difference in VES. No one knows.
5) Can the car even be registered if there is no VAC? (Not too sure about this though as i don't do logistics.)

Don't flame me, I'm just sharing my views.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, carkarki said:

Shuttle Facelift.JPG

Not doubting anyone in here. But, don't you think is such a coincidence that a new account created 1 hour ago happen to come across an old post and try to defend the dealer in question?

Chances are he/she is a car dealer from TWA. (Sorry if i offend anyone but i don't like to beat around the bush.

25 minutes ago, TheCarDealer said:

A few suspicious points about this post;

1) Usually when TWA deliver a car, they will take a photo with the owner. (Maybe for this case "Owner" shy)
2) Any PI can put a random number plate up and take a photo of it.
3) This is a post with typed review, not a actual review of the Company where there is a facebook account tagged to it. Anyone can do it too.
4) If the above post is true, did the buyer purchase the car with a clause whereby he or she is liable to pay the $10,000 difference in VES. No one knows.
5) Can the car even be registered if there is no VAC? (Not too sure about this though as i don't do logistics.)

Don't flame me, I'm just sharing my views.

I'm not sure about this but you can always call them up to check:) 

If the story doesnt add up and they posted a fake review then should let everyone know. But if the review is true then others should know also that their PI might be holding their stock back.

↡ Advertisement