2019 facelift Honda Shuttle

Ceribro101

23 minutes ago, TheCarDealer said:

Not doubting anyone in here. But, don't you think is such a coincidence that a new account created 1 hour ago happen to come across an old post and try to defend the dealer in question?

Chances are he/she is a car dealer from TWA. (Sorry if i offend anyone but i don't like to beat around the bush.

Your acc isnt very old too with the first post talking about VES not being confirm for your side 😉 I guess your name already states clearly who you are so you have a vested interest in this issue.

I dont like to beat around the bush as well.

↡ Advertisement

11 minutes ago, carkarki said:

Your acc isnt very old too with the first post talking about VES not being confirm for your side 😉 I guess your name already states clearly who you are so you have a vested interest in this issue.

I dont like to beat around the bush as well.

Yes, I am a Car Dealer, hence my username TheCarDealer. It's meant to be made known to everyone on MCF. 

My interest in this is only because i'm eagerly waiting for the VES to be confirmed so i can proceed for VAC and sell our stocks. The only difference is we don't pre-sell a car without VAC so we're not affected by the emission bulls**t. 

To add on, we do not intentionally create a post to mislead buyers that the one and only car is already on the roads with its happy "owner" where the rest of the 99.9% is waiting for clearance. Please don't tell me TWA only order 1 Shuttle to sell. 

Edited by TheCarDealer

I do not think it is beneficial for the PI to hold back our cars. In fact they are more worried than us over the ves for the following reasons :

1. Inventory costs. Customers only paid a deposit of 1 to 2k and the omv of the car is definitely higher hence their cash are stuck unless the car is successfully delivered. 

2. Customers can cancel the contract and walk off over the increased 10k more to pay due to ves. The penalty is only 1 to 2k of deposit paid. 

3. The TCOE is under the customer name, they can just walk to other PI and get a vac ready stock any day. 

4. The PI will be stuck with cancelled orders of petrol shuttle, which pricing is close to hybrid version. Who will want to buy from them then. These cars will get stuck in their inventory. 

Of course, there will be cases where the customers cannot cancelled the contract easily as there are trade in, special loans agreements etc tied up. 

13 hours ago, awhtc said:

The mystery of VES for petrol Shuttle deepens 🤔

It happened with the 2018 Shuttle X Hybrid Sensing though. Basic hybrid models entitle to $10,000 VES but X model graded Neutral. 

5 hours ago, TheCarDealer said:

It happened with the 2018 Shuttle X Hybrid Sensing though. Basic hybrid models entitle to $10,000 VES but X model graded Neutral. 

No wonder the pre-face-lift X is a lot more expensive than the basic hybrid model.

This difference in VES also confused me too as I thought the pre-face-lift hybrids are in the neutral band.

All are Shuttle essentially using the same engine within their petrol or hybrid categories but their respective VES are strangely different!

Could it be different production lines tune their engine differently?

erm guys..

saw this on sg carmart, why so many variants one?

Honda Shuttle

1.5 G (A)

1.5 G Honda Sensing (A)

1.5 G [MY19] Honda Sensing

1.5 G Keyless/Navi [MY19] Honda Sensing (A)

1.5 G LED [MY19] Honda Sensing (A)

46 minutes ago, patent said:

erm guys..

saw this on sg carmart, why so many variants one?

Honda Shuttle

1.5 G (A)

1.5 G Honda Sensing (A)

1.5 G [MY19] Honda Sensing

1.5 G Keyless/Navi [MY19] Honda Sensing (A)

1.5 G LED [MY19] Honda Sensing (A)

Optional add ons:

Fog Lights
LED Front & Rear

Keyless Entry
Electronic Start/Stop

Honda Sensing

2018 Face lift YOM 2018
2018 Face lift YOM 2019
2019 Face lift (Latest)

1 hour ago, TheCarDealer said:

Optional add ons:

Fog Lights
LED Front & Rear

Keyless Entry
Electronic Start/Stop

Honda Sensing

2018 Face lift YOM 2018
2018 Face lift YOM 2019
2019 Face lift (Latest)

Only LED headlights are optional, rear LED tailights are standard across the range. Start/stop is also standard to all G aka petrol model.

Honda sensing standard across all for 2019 facelifted model.

Some of the info you gave are inacccurate.

13 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

Only LED headlights are optional, rear LED tailights are standard across the range. Start/stop is also standard to all G aka petrol model.

Honda sensing standard across all for 2019 facelifted model.

Some of the info you gave are inacccurate.

Optional meaning to say a customer can buy a model without the above mentioned features.
LED headlights & Fog lights are optional. Yes, you're absolutely correct on the Tail lights.
Start/Stop is not a standard feature. There are some dealers selling without this feature.
While Honda Sensing is a standard feature for the 2019 Jun FL Shuttle, it is not for the 2018 FL Shuttle.

3 hours ago, TheCarDealer said:

Start/Stop is not a standard feature. There are some dealers selling without this feature.

Do you mean keyless entry & start or engine auto start/stop?

Engine Start/stop feature is standard across all petrol engine vehicles to all brands in order to get certified clean emission & fuel saving standard set by Japanese gov. Thats is why PI cars has 1 or 2 small oval stickers on the rear windscreen, there is no way to order 1 unit without this function. Even hybrid version also have start/stop feature to cut off engine if low speed detected.

Btw, i am current owner for shuttle petrol version.

21 minutes ago, Sugimoto said:

Do you mean keyless entry & start or engine auto start/stop?

Engine Start/stop feature is standard across all petrol engine vehicles to all brands in order to get certified clean emission & fuel saving standard set by Japanese gov. Thats is why PI cars has 1 or 2 small oval stickers on the rear windscreen, there is no way to order 1 unit without this function. Even hybrid version also have start/stop feature to cut off engine if low speed detected.

Btw, i am current owner for shuttle petrol version.

https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=837777&DL=2164

Bro, it is not a standard feature. 

Btw, i am a car dealer selling both shuttle petrol & hybrid.

43 minutes ago, TheCarDealer said:

https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=837777&DL=2164

Bro, it is not a standard feature. 

Btw, i am a car dealer selling both shuttle petrol & hybrid.

Bro, Pls refer to my question posted eariler as to clear our doubts.

I do appreciate your effort to answer our questions posted. As far as i know, only keyless start is not standard while engine auto start/stop is standard for petrol version.

Engine auto start/stop & keyless start/entry are 2 diffferent systems.

30 minutes ago, Sugimoto said:

I do appreciate your effort to answer our questions posted. As far as i know, only keyless start is not standard while engine auto start/stop is standard for petrol version.

You are right. Engine start stop standard on all petrol variants. Hybrid not even start stop, hybrid is auto cut engine, use battery for it..

Keyless is an option, although many PI offer aftermarket keyless.

So far only 3 main variants - Basic Petrol, LED Petrol and Hybrid (3 variants by itself)

1 hour ago, Sugimoto said:

For petrol models, engine auto start/stop is a standard feature.
As for Electronic Push start Button and Keyless Entry, it is not a standard feature.

Are we on the same wavelength now?

20 minutes ago, TheCarDealer said:

For petrol models, engine auto start/stop is a standard feature.
As for Electronic Push start Button and Keyless Entry, it is not a standard feature.

Are we on the same wavelength now?

Haha bro, I should be the one asking you this question since you keep on insist that engine start/stop is optional while it is in fact standard on the car.

Well, since we already clear the doubts, we shall just chill & relax here. I can see some signs of you losing patient from me. Lets hope bros here can drive home their shuttle asap.

Edited by Sugimoto

17 minutes ago, Sugimoto said:

Haha bro, I should be the one asking you this question since you keep on insist that engine start/stop is optional while it is in fact standard on the car.

Well, since we already clear the doubts, we shall just chill & relax here. I can see some signs of you losing patient from me. Lets hope bros here can drive home their shuttle asap.

No lah bro. Tbh i was trying to be sarcastic 😁 But hey, all is good 😃 Have a nice day ahead.

↡ Advertisement