2019 facelift Honda Shuttle

Ceribro101

8 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

You from which PI? Is your company in the CASE black list?

I think if he were to provide insider, he can't reveal his company. Also not fair for him 

↡ Advertisement

On 9/19/2019 at 1:00 PM, RogerNg_185295 said:

You from which PI? Is your company in the CASE black list?

Not in the Case Trust black list, but i can tell you alot of case trust dealers who fail to deliver cars 😉

• Haha! 1

17 hours ago, Ceribro101 said:

I think if he were to provide insider, he can't reveal his company. Also not fair for him 

I'm not here to sell the Shuttle. I'm providing info based on what i see or hear, as well as find out whether is it true that some "dealers" already passed the emission whereas the rest of SG are waiting for the results.

2 hours ago, TheCarDealer said:

I'm not here to sell the Shuttle. I'm providing info based on what i see or hear, as well as find out whether is it true that some "dealers" already passed the emission whereas the rest of SG are waiting for the results.

Ok, so what did u hear so far? My pi claim failed again. 

So my question now, if fail the ves test 3 times, what is likely going to happen? 

Just now, Ceribro101 said:

Ok, so what did u hear so far? My pi claim failed again. 

So my question now, if fail the ves test 3 times, what is likely going to happen? 

Latest news, some dealers sent the 2019 FL Shuttle to a workshop (Unable to reveal) to tune the car. There's a possibility that it might actually pass the inspection.

3 minutes ago, TheCarDealer said:

Latest news, some dealers sent the 2019 FL Shuttle to a workshop (Unable to reveal) to tune the car. There's a possibility that it might actually pass the inspection.

Wah liao...tuning meaning ecu remap? Is it consider illegal? 

4 hours ago, TheCarDealer said:

If most FL Shuttle failed and only a few pass, if I were LTA I will haul those few up to investigate if they are cheating LTA of rebates or levy. 

9 minutes ago, TheCarDealer said:

Let me clarify again. What I've shared is just info that I've heard by mouth, not see with my own eyes. 

no problem...we welcome any info...
but as a car dealer yourself, what do u think will happen if the emission keep failing?

7 hours ago, Ceribro101 said:

no problem...we welcome any info...
but as a car dealer yourself, what do u think will happen if the emission keep failing?

End of the day its about who is going to pay the $10,000. Buyer or Dealer? Its all about the money 😄

All other 2019 facelift shuttle buyers, we already setup a whatsapp group with close to 20 buyers from different PI, you may want to join us to discuss about the delivery and of course the car.

Some may be collecting their ride soon.

On 9/20/2019 at 6:16 PM, TheCarDealer said:

Who are the dealers?Why cannot reveal? Did they do anything illegal ?

1 hour ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Hi Roger, 

I guess its to prevent sabotage from competitors. If we do release certain news related to named dealers, other competitor can take advantage of such news and downplay or even create fake news for the dealer. 

Example if we pose that Dealer A sent 5 car for tuning and the VES test failed. This information can be copied and pasted by competitors everywhere under anonymous nickname and damage the dealer causing customer to avoid them due to such information. But of course, this is just a reference of what might happen if we do release such information. 

23 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Legal or not, its up to LTA to decide. By the way, i declined to reveal the name of the workshop, not the dealer. 

1 hour ago, TheCarDealer said:

Legal or not, its up to LTA to decide. By the way, i declined to reveal the name of the workshop, not the dealer. 

so who is the dealer who send for tuning? 😛

Neutral Newbie

I'm supposed to be collecting my honda shuttle 2019 petrol 1.5l this saturday 5 Oct 2019.

But am a bit concerned whether the shuttle I will be collecting is tuned by 3rd party workshop to pass VES test...

At the stage where PI is asking me to pay balance / insurance / processing fee / 1st instalment without seeing the car yet.

Also, when does PI cars get car plate numbers? Only upon payment of what I stated above?

↡ Advertisement