2019 facelift Honda Shuttle

Ceribro101

2 hours ago, davidgokh said:

May I know which PI because I am interested to buy one? Do u have the purple colour? 

Pearl White//Black
Metallic Red//Grey/Silver

Pm Sent

↡ Advertisement

3 hours ago, rp2046 said:

Does anyone know when the Honda Shuttle (2019 Facelift) Hydrid will be coming to SG? Like that COE will be Cat A or Cat B?

Hybrid is Cat B. 

On 9/13/2019 at 4:43 PM, TheCarDealer said:

For petrol models, engine auto start/stop is a standard feature.
As for Electronic Push start Button and Keyless Entry, it is not a standard feature.

Are we on the same wavelength now?

If i want keyless entry & electronic push start button

1.5 G Keyless/Navi [MY19] Honda Sensing (A)  

this variant to go for?

1.5 G [MY19] Honda Sensing  

1.5 G LED [MY19] Honda Sensing (A)  

these 2 variants use key to manually open door one ah?

and insert key to start engine one ah?

On 10/14/2019 at 9:55 AM, patent said:

If i want keyless entry & electronic push start button

1.5 G Keyless/Navi [MY19] Honda Sensing (A)  

this variant to go for?

1.5 G [MY19] Honda Sensing  

1.5 G LED [MY19] Honda Sensing (A)  

these 2 variants use key to manually open door one ah?

and insert key to start engine one ah?

Bro, can always go for after market keyless. It will look the same with engine start stop button. Only difference is no button on door to lock the door as aftermarket will auto lock once u leave the car. Go down to the PI shop and discuss what options they can give. Remember you can always neg, you are buying a close to 100k item, not mixed vegetable rice. So you can always neg down the price, if not, add on accessories. If the PI refuse to budge, walk away as they are likely going to provide bad customer service.

Hi, I am colllecting the shuttle 2019 facelift this week. I understand the language on the dashboard is Japanese, any kind soul know how to change to English language? Thanks in advance 

11 hours ago, jasper84 said:

Hi, I am colllecting the shuttle 2019 facelift this week. I understand the language on the dashboard is Japanese, any kind soul know how to change to English language? Thanks in advance 

No way bro. The only way to understand is using google translate. 

Any updated news on the shuttle new facelift (petrol, LED with sensing) model? I’m still waiting and my PI agent told me that it is still stuck in LTA due to the emissions issue, and none of the shuttle NFL has been released, is that true?

3 minutes ago, Doodleloh said:

Any updated news on the shuttle new facelift (petrol, LED with sensing) model? I’m still waiting and my PI agent told me that it is still stuck in LTA due to the emissions issue, and none of the shuttle NFL has been released, is that true?

Your PI bulls**t you. There are some company with LED Sensing model VAC ready. Yesterday just saw a non led/foglight model on the road.

High chance is the OMV too high as previous batch $19k and now $23k. Your loan percentage 30/70 or 40/60?

For Honda Shuttle petrol, if:

the basic car cost without COE is already about $52k (https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/content/dam/onemotoring/Buying/Car_Cost_Update/Car_Cost_Update.pdf) - proxy HRV 1.5 LX CVT

Given that the:

the gross profit will be about: $90k (selling price) - $52k (car cost) - $34k (COE) = $4k, excluding logistic cost, emission test, warranty, tax, rental, commission etc.  Effectively, that will mean a loss for the PI.  Am I missing anything here? 🙄

I just realised that the petrol version has to enjoy the $10k VES rebate to make any financial sense for PI. However, the OMV of $22k+ is on the high side since it is equivalent to the hybrid version.

1 hour ago, awhtc said:

I just realised that the petrol version has to enjoy the $10k VES rebate to make any financial sense for PI. However, the OMV of $22k+ is on the high side since it is equivalent to the hybrid version.

Omv varies depending on specs. Lowest specs should be about 19k. Full LED with Keyless Entry/Push Start 22 to 23k.

6 hours ago, awhtc said:

For Honda Shuttle petrol, if:

the basic car cost without COE is already about $52k (https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/content/dam/onemotoring/Buying/Car_Cost_Update/Car_Cost_Update.pdf) - proxy HRV 1.5 LX CVT

Given that the:

the gross profit will be about: $90k (selling price) - $52k (car cost) - $34k (COE) = $4k, excluding logistic cost, emission test, warranty, tax, rental, commission etc.  Effectively, that will mean a loss for the PI.  Am I missing anything here? 🙄

Bro, slightly wrong calculation.

OMV 22000, ARF will be $20000 + 140% of 2000 = 22800

So basic car cost is OMV 22k + ARF 22.8k = 44.8k

COE = 30k + Car cost $44.8 = 74.8k
import taxes, duty fee, GST and accessories = 5 to 8k 

Total car cost without earning  = 85k ++

So with VES, they can earn around 10k+

18 hours ago, Ceribro101 said:

With VES, that will be a nice profit.

19 hours ago, Ceribro101 said:

OMV $22,000, ARF is $22,800 correct.

VAC = $256.80

Exercise duty fee - 20% of OMV = $4,400

GST - 7% of OMV = $1,540

LTA registration fee = $220

IU = $155.80

LTA processing fee = $26.75

6 months road tax = $341

Accessories (HU $300, leather seats $1,000, solar film $500, rims $500, etc) = estimated $2300

Car cost already = $54,040.35, and using current COE amount is $34,001 (and we know that it will fluctuate), total cost is $88,041.35. Don't forget PI needs to include car comm to salesman, shipping cost of the car, payment to Japan agent, free servicing with the partner workshop, etc. 

So yeah, if VES is $10k rebate, you will know how much the PI's buffer for profit. 

Edited by Wormee
↡ Advertisement