2019 facelift Honda Shuttle

Ceribro101

18 minutes ago, TheCarDealer said:

No lah bro. Tbh i was trying to be sarcastic 😁 But hey, all is good 😃 Have a nice day ahead.

Thanks bro for being patient with me! No lah, can see you are acutally quite nice based on your replies & effort, i dun feel any sarcastic from you.

There are members even worse out there this forum.

Have a nice day too, cheers!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Any kakis pre-ordered the June 2019 FL Honda Shuttle more than 6 months back and have yet to receive their cars and LTA extended their COE when it expired? I'd appreciate some feedback on this. Thanks.

1 hour ago, TheCarDealer said:

Any kakis pre-ordered the June 2019 FL Honda Shuttle more than 6 months back and have yet to receive their cars and LTA extended their COE when it expired? I'd appreciate some feedback on this. Thanks.

I tot u are a car dealer? U shld know. I believe should be able to extend. Based on the current situation

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Caterpillars said:

It is either extend or forfeit right? As a car dealer, do you have any good advice for bros facing this problem? 

Why create another thread just on this issue? 

Obviously dealer have to absorb. If cannot get extension, dealer absorb and rebid another COE for customer. 

8 minutes ago, Ceribro101 said:

Why create another thread just on this issue? 

Obviously dealer have to absorb. If cannot get extension, dealer absorb and rebid another COE for customer. 

Yup, I agree. We should just continue on the previous thread. Any mod able to merge this thread with the facelift shuttle thread? 

• Praise 1

I'm absolutely fine with merging it. Not too familiar with how things work here as i'm rather new here.

The situation is like this. I have a customer who bought from another dealer as my company only sells VAC ready stock. So he took up a pre-order offer by another dealer at a very low price. His coe is expiring soon due to delay of the car failing emission tests. 

I've managed to get wind of LTA extending the TCOE by a month for some buyers. Not sure whether is it an individual or group appeal. Although it doesn't affect me, if i could, i'd like to lend him a helping hand.

Wah if the dealer absorb $10k for each customer, very fast run road liao. Another issue will be the increase in OMV. Previous batch 2018 FL Shuttle mostly about $19,000. This batch highest about $23,000. Anyone facing this issue also?

Neutral Newbie

Just spoke to my PI earlier. Assured me inspection should been able to clear next week (Mon) for model without LED as they had already delivered the LED unit to new owner weeks back (with delivery photo attached). 

Tentatively should be able to collect my car within next 1-2 weeks  

Hope this mess up at LTA can finally been resolved. 

4 hours ago, CLA74 said:

Just spoke to my PI earlier. Assured me inspection should been able to clear next week (Mon) for model without LED as they had already delivered the LED unit to new owner weeks back (with delivery photo attached). 

Who is your PI? 

7 hours ago, CLA74 said:

The VES banding for the shuttle from your PI is at A2 with $10,000 rebate? 

7 hours ago, CLA74 said:

What's the ves band and which pi is this? 

• Praise 1

26 minutes ago, TheCarDealer said:

Dealers can join?

dealer join for? You can update us here. We only share information on Shuttle there...might be a little sensitive for you.

22 hours ago, Ceribro101 said:

dealer join for? You can update us here. We only share information on Shuttle there...might be a little sensitive for you.

I thought of providing inside info for the Shuttle FL. But no issues, i can share it here too.

8 hours ago, TheCarDealer said:

I thought of providing inside info for the Shuttle FL. But no issues, i can share it here too.

Pls do provide us some insider.... Hearsay already clear some batch of non LED shuttles. Able to collect from next 2 weeks

↡ Advertisement