2019 facelift Honda Shuttle

Ceribro101

Shuttle = Fit with an extra boot so no difference in driver space but the console designs are slightly different.

No issue with dual-clutch now, but I figure that they will be expensive to change once they wear out after about 5 years.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
52 minutes ago, awhtc said:

Shuttle = Fit with an extra boot so no difference in driver space but the console designs are slightly different.

No issue with dual-clutch now, but I figure that they will be expensive to change once they wear out after about 5 years.

Thanks for the reply. Was hoping there would be a little more space up front, but understandable that they wouldn't change the design any more than they need to.

Hopefully I can find one soon to sit in and test drive before deciding which direction to go with my purchase

Neutral Newbie

I am interested in a Honda Shuttle. Went to 2 PI in Leng Kee. MHG and Trust Motor. Anyone has reliable PI to recommend?  Like they have a good service centre, value for money package etc. share your experience with me, please.

17 hours ago, PROVERBSPNG said:

I am interested in a Honda Shuttle. Went to 2 PI in Leng Kee. MHG and Trust Motor. Anyone has reliable PI to recommend?  Like they have a good service centre, value for money package etc. share your experience with me, please.

You can try Prime Cars. I bought my Honda Fit from Moureen about a year ago. Price was the best among all the PIs that I checked during that time. Got car within 2wks of deposit. Although I eneded up hating that car and sold it off after 6mths, nothing to do with the dealership though haha

Neutral Newbie

I am also looking for a shuttle 2019 non hybrid. Had gone to trust motor, not bad deal offer by SE. Will be popping by PRIME CARS tml since recommendation by bro here. How is ur impression of trust motor?

Twincharged
On 7/21/2020 at 1:30 AM, badman9 said:

Hi everyone, first time posting.

I am interested in buying a Shuttle hybrid, but I was wondering if anyone who knows it can answer a few questions for me. I am also looking at the Fit Hybrid and the Corolla Fielder Hybrid.

Does the driver position have more space in the Shuttle than the Fit? I am over 6 feet tall and the Fit can feel tight sometimes, but I can't find any of the new shuttle to test drive or sit in where I live.

Also, has anyone had any reliability worries with the dual clutch transmission on the Shuttle/Fit?

Thanks

I drive honda shuttle hybrid. 

Honda shuttle cabin space is around the same as Honda fit.. The only difference is that honda shuttle rear boot is longer and thus can put more stuff.

I had already driven 190+ k km and transmission is still as smooth as butter. Of Coz need to change atf oil every 30k km and etc, those regular maintenance. So far the car is perfect less normal wear and tear parts that need to change. 

19 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Honda shuttle cabin space is around the same as Honda fit.. The only difference is that honda shuttle rear boot is longer and thus can put more stuff.

I had already driven 190+ k km and transmission is still as smooth as butter. Of Coz need to change atf oil every 30k km and etc, those regular maintenance. So far the car is perfect less normal wear and tear parts that need to change. 

wah bro, 2016 model u drove 190 km ah

u grab driver ah ??

Twincharged
3 minutes ago, aprilfool22 said:

wah bro, 2016 model u drove 190 km ah

u grab driver ah ??

Yes drive grab.. 2yrs already.. So average out 1 month about 8 to 9 k km.. 

52 minutes ago, SGCMgentoro said:

I am also looking for a shuttle 2019 non hybrid. Had gone to trust motor, not bad deal offer by SE. Will be popping by PRIME CARS tml since recommendation by bro here. How is ur impression of trust motor?

The PI is quite okay. Can deliver the car, which is the most important factor. 

43 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

I just bought a few bottles of DW-1. Just to confirm that it is the correct ATF for hybrid version. I will be changing it this week. How many litres of ATF do you use per change? 

Twincharged
7 minutes ago, awhtc said:

I just bought a few bottles of DW-1. Just to confirm that it is the correct ATF for hybrid version. I will be changing it this week. How many litres of ATF do you use per change? 

Yes.. Hybrid version use dw-1. Only need 1.3l to change atf. So just 2 bottles is more then enough. 

1 minute ago, Yewheng said:

Yes.. Hybrid version use dw-1. Only need 1.3l to change atf. So just 2 bottles is more then enough. 

That's good. I can change 3 times with my 5 bottles.

When did you change your original sparks plugs? Mine is only at 30k mileage but I bought a new set to standby. 

Twincharged
Just now, awhtc said:

That's good. I can change 3 times with my 5 bottles.

When did you change your original sparks plugs? Mine is only at 30k mileage but I bought a new set to standby. 

Still long.. Around 100k km it's time to change. 

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

New here. Bought my New Honda Shuttle with sensing in mid december 2019, powerful, smooth ride n petrol saving. Nice car to owned.

One question. 

My car front windscreen was hit by stone n cracked 1 month ago but there is no parts for front windscreen replacement. My car is insurred under NTUC insurance so i have to go to my authorised workshop to repair & claim under my windscreen access of S$107. Anyone know any workshop that has the new front windscreen replacement. Please help to PM. Thank you.20200626_113634.thumb.jpg.5f296e858abddd55abe050eb1f6856ea.jpg

5 hours ago, SkyeWayne said:

Hi all,

New here. Bought my New Honda Shuttle with sensing in mid december 2019, powerful, smooth ride n petrol saving. Nice car to owned.

One question. 

My car front windscreen was hit by stone n cracked 1 month ago but there is no parts for front windscreen replacement. My car is insurred under NTUC insurance so i have to go to my authorised workshop to repair & claim under my windscreen access of S$107. Anyone know any workshop that has the new front windscreen replacement. Please help to PM. Thank you.

If you want to claim your windshield from your insurance, you can only go to their authorized windshield workshops in their list to do the replacement. Your insurance will not approve claims that is not done by their authorized workshops. 

• Praise 2

hi all, may i check what is the highest spec shuttle in the market now? What features and spec does it have? eg: navi, LED headlight and fog light. can anyone advise? wha tis the G mode, X model etc means?