2019 facelift Honda Shuttle

Ceribro101

Has anybody taken delivery of face lifted Shuttle ?

As a rule of thumb, first of its kind car from PI is subject to delays from inspection and VAC approval. 

Has anybody taken delivery of face lifted Shuttle ?

As a rule of thumb, first of its kind car from PI is subject to delays from inspection and VAC approval.

Me and calibro are waiting from our PI, suppose to be waiting for VES rebate or VAC
  • Praise 1

Me and calibro are waiting from our PI, suppose to be waiting for VES rebate or VAC

I think 1st car likely to be delivered in Sept. I saw my PI BOL and i gotten my chassis. But so far LTA didnt clear them for the reports.

if Cat A cos keep going up

very soon Shuttle Petrol Version will hit $100k

This is a natural.

I got my petrol Shuttle in 2016 for $106k ! COE $56k !

Still no news from my PI. Last heard from him is hopefully within the next 2 week got people pass the VES test so that the LTA database is updated for the car model and can release the car to me.. 

1 hour ago, patent said:

got hybrid version?

hybrid version less engine noise right?

Same engine L15b. 

Additional electric motor. 

I believe same engine noise unless purely on EV instead of petrol engine

At low speed, it is usually on electric mode so you will only hear the soft electric motor whine.

At higher speed, the petrol engine usually kicks in to provide the main power but tire and wind noise will mask the engine sound.

27 minutes ago, awhtc said:

At low speed, it is usually on electric mode so you will only hear the soft electric motor whine.

At higher speed, the petrol engine usually kicks in to provide the main power but tire and wind noise will mask the engine sound.

Just read in the forum and facebook, realised shuttle don't have central locking. May need to buy 1 obd central locking button to add on. 

10 hours ago, Ceribro101 said:

Just read in the forum and facebook, realised shuttle don't have central locking. May need to buy 1 obd central locking button to add on. 

With reference to pre-facelift editions, it is only for petrol and there is no easy fix for hybrid.

10 hours ago, awhtc said:

With reference to pre-facelift editions, it is only for petrol and there is no easy fix for hybrid.

Ya.. I found  obd on taobao with physical button to lock/unlock. 

5 hours ago, lvlaTr1X said:

What's the chance of the car being delivered in Sept?

I believe very high. As the report normally takes 4 to 6 weeks