Downpay ferrari at just 30k?

StreetFight3r

Yeah because that statement summarises the whole situation. You take a massive loan to attain something that you typically wouldn't be able to afford. Unless you have the means to pay off the monthly installments without it affecting your regular spending, it is really stupid to take a loan for something you will struggle to pay off. Cannot afford, don't buy. 

So you agree one simple statement can summarise the whole situation ...then for F you need to tell people what you own and how you paid for it ? did anyone ask ? does anyone care?

my statement summarises the whole situation as well ....even if really rich ( which i doubt so) ...just keep quiet 

things worse than bragging is humble bragging and fake bragging on the internet 

Edited by hpy090909
↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1

Talking about money very sensitive lah….

Come here chat chat, discuss, exchange information and keep up-to-date about anything under the sun ya.

Happy Monday and a great week ahead!

Look forward for a super long weekend, maybe go showroom buy 30k Ferrari leh [:p]

Edited by Jon_cclau
  • Praise 1

Yeah because that statement summarises the whole situation. You take a massive loan to attain something that you typically wouldn't be able to afford. Unless you have the means to pay off the monthly installments without it affecting your regular spending, it is really stupid to take a loan for something you will struggle to pay off. Cannot afford, don't buy.

That's why we have people going bankrupt over cars and houses. Financial mismanagement

Everyone knows that there's onli 1 pay full cash sifu in MCF

The rest are imposters

I also say :grin:  :grin:

All you have to say is " cannot afford don't buy" 

Agree, it is very easy for some of us to say "cannot afford don't buy" or "buy within your means" which incidentally, I also generally agree. However there are some people who desperately need a car in order to do their work. It is with these people that my sympathies lies.

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

All these loophole schemes always make the buyer pay more. Now I know why the term "IT'S EXPENSIVE TO BE POOR" and "POOR PEOPLE MAKE POOR DECISIONS."

Why buy a car with a more expensive price tag?? Pls don't be kum gong.

All these loophole schemes always make the buyer pay more. Now I know why the term "IT'S EXPENSIVE TO BE POOR" and "POOR PEOPLE MAKE POOR DECISIONS."

Which cars in your opinion have expensive price tags?

Turbocharged

Which cars in your opinion have expensive price tags?

What I mean is "pricier". Let's say a normal sedan cost $80,000. So if one can't afford, then comes these loophole schemes which in the end jack up the total price tag to $100,000. Makes no sense to me as a buyer, I'll definitely walk away.  

Agree, it is very easy for some of us to say "cannot afford don't buy" or "buy within your means" which incidentally, I also generally agree. However there are some people who desperately need a car in order to do their work. It is with these people that my sympathies lies.

I think it should be "cannot afford a ferrari, dont buy". Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

What I mean is "pricier". Let's say a normal sedan cost $80,000. So if one can't afford, then comes these loophole schemes which in the end jack up the total price tag to $100,000. Makes no sense to me as a buyer, I'll definitely walk away.

A normal sedan like the attrage is 60000dollars. So 80000 dollars is definitely not normal.

All these loophole schemes always make the buyer pay more. Now I know why the term "IT'S EXPENSIVE TO BE POOR" and "POOR PEOPLE MAKE POOR DECISIONS."

Easier said than done, if one could afford, he would have paid cash , why pay interest ? Not everyone could be as cash rich as you are to afford down payment. It is bad to say poor people make poor decision. A person who have less money may have to make a less favorable decision financially because of his financial situation, but it does not necessarily mean poor people are stupid all the time. If course one can say cannot afford a car then dont buy, this is generally true, but some may need a car for unique situation, how would we know ? Edited by Ct3833

Wah.. full cash siah! ð

Better believe it ah

With full ministerial like

Statement to follow and prove the point so that you never never forget that!!!!

In your face kind

• Praise 1

sadly in this world. i have seen people buying a 8-year old conti, posting as if its brand new. bragging that he paid full cash for it. 
but imho. ur car price cant even pay for others downpayment. what is there to brag?

Bragging is acceptable. Humblebrag is not.
worse is post inspirational quotes + brag yet the car is not BRAND NEW! almost otw to scrap yard

Supersonic

That's why I say there's only 1 pay full cash sifu in MCF. Career table wiper, gold lolek collector, smoke cigars like we eat rice, claims to be retrenched for 2yrs and can still pay full cash for a new GLC250. If liddat not consider sifu, then consider what?

↡ Advertisement