First all-female S’pore car wash to open in Yishun on August

StreetFight3r

On 8/6/2019 at 12:28 PM, Watwheels said:

Dont forget to give field report here when you get back. [laugh]

FR:

i tried Mrs Carswash last week as it was late and petrol station car wash closed so i thought lets give a try as i stay nearby.

- Good promotion $21: wash, vacuum, wipe, tyreshine. 2 Girls did the job on the car 

- Much better wash and cleaning compared to the petrol station and similar price as generally i pay $24 for wash, liquid wax, vacuum + interior cleaning.

It seems not enough customers, maybe because they take abit longer time for the job. It took about 35-40 minutes which some may find too long. Ofcourse we can't expect slim girls to have the same strength to wash car fast compared to men.

RTW: Yes, if i have time i will definitely prefer them over petrol station wash 

And yes, there are extra charges 

Parking Fee when you exit the building haha 

↡ Advertisement

41 minutes ago, Mann123 said:

FR:

i tried Mrs Carswash last week as it was late and petrol station car wash closed so i thought lets give a try as i stay nearby.

- Good promotion $21: wash, vacuum, wipe, tyreshine. 2 Girls did the job on the car 

- Much better wash and cleaning compared to the petrol station and similar price as generally i pay $24 for wash, liquid wax, vacuum + interior cleaning.

It seems not enough customers, maybe because they take abit longer time for the job. It took about 35-40 minutes which some may find too long. Ofcourse we can't expect slim girls to have the same strength to wash car fast compared to men.

Alamak, bo hua leh like that.

What time they open until?

20 hours ago, Mann123 said:

FR:

Any pics of the girls? Good things must share mah bro.. hahaha 

NPNT?