Legal voting age 18 or 21?

Wind30

Supercharged

What letter? Most likely election is this year cos all the smearing started.

See la start 2 threads

Skai 18yr old vote 2x how? Hahahaha

Deleted
Eh

U rcv letter anot? Some of my pals aldy got

Turbocharged
(edited)

See la start 2 threads

Skai 18yr old vote 2x how? Hahahaha

Deleted

Eh

U rcv letter anot? Some of my pals aldy got

what letter?

Anyway I did not know that there are only like a few super ulu countries that that voting age is 21 or higher....

Edited by Wind30

If exempt or shorten the duration of NS, surely many NS boys will vote for pap. Or if they give out variable bonus 1/2 annually for NS boys, no horse run. Write to CCS now. Mai tu liao. [laugh]

If you can carry arms and make life and death decisions.. why cannot vote?

Exactly. 

Can kill and can make babies. Why cannot vote?

Exactly. 

Can kill and can make babies. Why cannot vote?

let me guess a reason

because vote or no vote, the result is the same

• Praise 1

wait u dun vote properly cannot buy HDB, your kid cannot get into good school, you cannot work for gahmen.

Already happening

let me guess a reason

because vote or no vote, the result is the same

Hahhaa too little to have impact
  • Praise 3

US 18 years old can buy gun and vote but cannot buy beer.

Singapore 18 year can buy beer liao. So rightfully 15 years old can also vote mah...

post-167240-0-72178800-1565179965_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

we all know the reasons why

if you find the following acceptable then voting rights after 21 is correct:

200m radius

reserve for Malay turn out Indian got in

create law to prosecute but dont make it effect 377A

GST help the poor

all school are equal but we dont find Ministers sending their kids to neighbour schools

2010 our football team will get into World Cup

Swiss living Standard

no poverty (beggars) in Singapore bbecause most get carried away to IMH

asset enhancement, your HDB flat become worthless after 99years that is not all, your retirement savings in CPF all used up

CPF can withdraw at 55, still a myth, not just that, so many compulsory schemes to pay until nothing left in CPF

etc

if the voting age is reduced I am sure the ruling party must have done paid study to estimate the amount of shift against them at the polls. the margin must be unbearable

• Praise 2

when serving ns to protect all ft on island

who will you vote for

answer so obvious

that's why open leg policy flooding new citizens

• Praise 1

we all know the reasons why

if you find the following acceptable then voting rights after 21 is correct:

200m radius

reserve for Malay turn out Indian got in

create law to prosecute but dont make it effect 377A

GST help the poor

all school are equal but we dont find Ministers sending their kids to neighbour schools

2010 our football team will get into World Cup

Swiss living Standard

no poverty (beggars) in Singapore bbecause most get carried away to IMH

asset enhancement, your HDB flat become worthless after 99years that is not all, your retirement savings in CPF all used up

CPF can withdraw at 55, still a myth, not just that, so many compulsory schemes to pay until nothing left in CPF

etc

if the voting age is reduced I am sure the ruling party must have done paid study to estimate the amount of shift against them at the polls. the margin must be unbearable

I actually feels that voting rights should be after 25 and not at 21 years old. Coz scientific studies already shown that the human brain is not fully developed until age 25.

- 200 m radius ( No idea what u means by that )

- reserve for Malay turn out Indian got in ( Assume u mean the current president, dun affect me in anyway so i dun care)

- Create law to prosecute but dun make it effect 377A ( Dun see how it affect me, so again i dun care )

- GST help the poor ( This part aren't sure, so can't comment )

- All school are equal but dun find ministers sending their kids to neighbourhood school

( Frankly speaking, all schools are indeed created equal, but due to certain schools having more people applying to them, having a higher entry barrier is neccessary. As for ministers sending their kids to some of the school with higher entry barrier. Dun see anything wrong with it, since their kids study hard for it, not like they cheat or anything)

- 2010 football team get into world cup ( They say they would like to see that happen, they din say guarantee or whatsoever, so dun see what this constitute to... )

- Swiss living standards ( Swiss living standards is define differently by everyone, so one man's meat is another man's poison, for me Singapore is too HOT to define as swiss living standards...lol )

- No Poverty (beggars) in Singapore bbecause most get carried away to IMH - ( I don't recall the government ever saying zero poverty in Singapore maybe they will do their best to reduce poverty. Anyway there is no such thing as zero poverty in any country in this world, if u know of any, do SHARE)

asset enhancement, your HDB flat become worthless after 99years - ( Eh...u can always purchase freehold property in singapore. so not really a good arguement the way i see it )

that is not all, your retirement savings in CPF all used up

etc - ( They have already make changes about CPF withdrawal long time ago. Not sure why u still harping on it.....maybe u would like to go to cpf board to keep urself updated.)

PS :  This are views from me and people around me....Everyone is entitle to their own views....so have a nice day.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Dislike 1