Thank you very much

Inlinefour

I stand by to support you!!!! [grouphug]

but your pattern i think you how many million thanks also hard to win.... [:p][laugh][laugh]

bo pian... offended to many people because i overweight cheapo storeman

↡ Advertisement

I also want to thank everyone for their help towards my high tea session with BB, hearsay hit 188,888 point can redeem for one high tea sessionð.

Can pump one full tank

Tank of happiness hahaha

• Praise 4

Hello to everyone in MCF!

Hopping on to the bandwagon, other than wishing a very late NDP greeting, i do also wish to thank all of you for tolerating me and my nonsense, and willing to mingle with one another on the forum.

Anyway, i wish to apologise for any wrong ( i must have pisses people off ) i did in the past 2 years (at least) and reflect on them, while cherishing the right and splendid moments.

Moreover, i do also wish to have fun with all of you!:wub:

May all of you have a prosperous year filled with health, love and abundance of wealth!

Edited by Brass
  • Praise 1

I also want to thank everyone for their help towards my high tea session with BB, hearsay hit 188,888 point can redeem for one high tea sessionð.

I have already passed that stage, and I can tell you confirm, chop, certified it is a myth or fake news, whichever you call it. And I sumpah!

If you don't believe, can ask @spring @angcheek @jamesc (all >190K points liao). If only this signify the amount of cash I have in my bank account... [:(]

Can pump one full tank

Tank of happiness hahaha

Wah if 188,888 points is really worth 1 full tank of petrol (even if just RON92), I happy like bird liao... :D

Oops... I just saw happiness, what is that Har? Can makan or not? [confused] [confused]

2F2F good only if on the bed :grin:

You sure or not? Done in <5 minutes good meh... [:p]

• Praise 7

I have already passed that stage, and I can tell you confirm, chop, certified it is a myth or fake news, whichever you call it. And I sumpah!

If you don't believe, can ask @spring @angcheek @jamesc (all >190K points liao). If only this signify the amount of cash I have in my bank account... [:(]

A lot of my points from my MIL.

So if got hi tea then can send my MIL to meet BB

and she will tell BB don't marry someone like her SIL.

:grin:

• Praise 3

If you don't believe, can ask(all >190K points liao). If only this signify the amount of cash I have in my bank account... [:(]

.. [:p]

Now my turn to feel a little emo

• Praise 4

You hear correct. Almost. 1 high tea session with Jamesc's beloved MIL. Let us all help you!

I think I will freeze my account at 188,887 pts.

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 2