Do You Mod Your car?

wangxiaodi

A friend once told me. "You don't understand, I am a Mod car guy, if you give me a Lambo, I will still Mod" 

Actually I used to tell him off to save and buy a better car instead of Mod. But now I don't tell liao. If gentle reminder or share can. 

My friend really change my opinion on Mod and I now think this is just a hobby and is a good one

yalo, if u have a 3er friend who like to mod and u say dont mod, save up. when he save up to buy a m3, he will still mod his m3

Turbocharged

yalo, if u have a 3er friend who like to mod and u say dont mod, save up. when he save up to buy a m3, he will still mod his m3

True.....I also like to see nice cars even if I don't drive them. haha

majority of sg stay in hdb and condo, how many ppl got space to mod themselves, even if they have the skill

i assume u stay in landed with a nice garage to work on cars in aus

hmm that is true. 

but tbf, i've seen a few people working on theirs at the wash bays of MSCP. if those older style without multi storey CP, i think a bit hard too. 

Usually more mature owners or owners of bigger cars like merc, BMW or other suv or mpv will not touch or mod. Only those 1.6litre owners and below will do so.. Pardon me if I am wong...

Yes you are wrong.

Usually more mature owners or owners of bigger cars like merc, BMW or other suv or mpv will not touch or mod. Only those 1.6litre owners and below will do so.. Pardon me if I am wong...

no la, i know a few audi and merc owners who mod like crazy 

i have seen modding across all spectrum of cars, very much depending on the owners

hmm, i haven't seen a modded rolls royce haha

Turbocharged

The mod I did to current ride....Soundproofing and....TYRE ROTATION :XD::grin:

I only spray my stock rims to glossy black.

Chow lao beng

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

You must be thinking...spray to black rims no need to wash! But hor...brake dust brown colour wan hor! :D

Actually true.

Don't wash after a couple months it become rugged gun metal-ish color.

Then after I wash the car become like new all over again.

Shiok both ways

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

From most recent mods of remapping TC, car noise damping, coilover, spoiler, bigger rims etc, 

Been that done that.

Enough liao. Driving ah pek car now and  keeping it stock is my preferred choice now. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3