Care Coordinator/Faciliators at Polyclinics

justcurious

Just asking, anyone been to polyclinic recently for chronic condition like diabetes, high cholesterol or high blood pressure and having CHAS card.

If yes, are you being asked to see the care coordinator or care facilitators to consider follow up at some of their parther GP clinics?

Those GP clinic under this collaboration, the charges will be reasonable.

But that not my main concern for this thread.

I just want to know the feedback of such care coordinator. Are they being pushy like keep asking you to go over.

As my aunt encountered one. Aunt say NOT KEEN. But the care facilitator keep asking her to.

I mean, this is the patient's choice isn't it. We are more comfortable and familiar with polyclinic.

After speaking with some of my friends, we understand this is a ongoing things at most polyclinics. We won't mind to praise and compliment those care facilitators that are nice but Generally most should learnt how to accept NO for replies.

Unless they are pushing the Patients out. Then they are no different from sale personnel.

Just my two cents worth. To give this off my chest. Haha :-)

Edited by justcurious
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Just asking, anyone been to polyclinic recently for chronic condition like diabetes, high cholesterol or high blood pressure and having CHAS card.

If yes, are you being asked to see the care coordinator or care facilitators to consider follow up at some of their parther GP clinics?

Those GP clinic under this collaboration, the charges will be reasonable.

But that not my main concern for this thread.

I just want to know the feedback of such care coordinator. Are they being pushy like keep asking you to go over.

As my aunt encountered one. Aunt say NOT KEEN. But the care facilitator keep asking her to.

I mean, this is the patient's choice isn't it. We are more comfortable and familiar with polyclinic.

After speaking with some of my friends, we understand this is a ongoing things at most polyclinics. We won't mind to praise and compliment those care facilitators that are nice but Generally most should learnt how to accept NO for replies.

Unless they are pushing the Patients out. Then they are no different from sale personnel.

Just my two cents worth. To give this off my chest. Haha :-)

You never CC this rant to Polyclinic?

• Praise 2

(edited)

You never CC this rant to Polyclinic?

Hello uncle atas, awaiting reply lol Edited by justcurious
↡ Advertisement