Lying ex-wife to be and custody

AFV_V200

Coming from an old man.. grow up la. And be a man.

What the hell happened to our NS? Come out this kind of product?

Nowadays I heard recruit play iPad for training
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Oh well.......Starting fire again? Too bad you will fail this time.

Chill chill...hv ur prata w/lemon tea. The reply wasnt directed at u anyway mah.

How come boh dislike fr u ah? Ran outta dislike juice or other nicks also dun hv dislike juice left?

• Dislike 1

Supercharged

Won't donate lah. Who are we to decide the child should go to the father or the mother. Donate means you support the child go to the father.  Taking neutral stand here since we don't know either of them.

Divorce also no money, need donation.... to be a bit harsh I can understand why kena divorce.

Divorce also no money, need donation.... to be a bit harsh I can understand why kena divorce.

Isn't the funding for the custody battle for his son?
  • Praise 1

She left the house with baby since Apr. I tried with a counselor and her, it doesn't work.

I will not disagree with you, there are chance my boy may place under a foster family. I would be surprise with such outcome with she said I unfit and I said she unfit. Is very bad between us.

I hear you and you are right. But I have to protect myself as she lies shamefully without blinking her eye.

I'm unsure if this will work; initiate the topic by citing the child's welfare instead of you or her issue. I do understand that given the current stalemate, your or her options are almost exhausted. Once one feels pointless or negative about the other, there's almost no room for discussion / negotiations, unless the advice came from a confidante of either. Speaking about confidante, do you or her has any that you both can trust and relate to? Although I will feel awkward and tense up if I were to play mediator.

Isn't the funding for the custody battle for his son?

Together lah. The divorce has not been finalised yet and he is also fighting for the custody of the son.

A man must be the captain and leader of a marriage. When a marriage fails, inevitably both parties are at fault. It's only the degree of fault one is willing to admit.

What would make a woman take out a knife to threaten her husband?

Why would a normal man air grievances about his wife on an open, anonymous platform?

What are the steps taken to salvage the relationship at each and every part of the slope?

A lot of times, the answers are staring at us in the face. But avoid these answers, and the next marriage or relationship is going to end up the same.

Yes, I have some fault on my part. I done my part tried to salvage but she broke the trust when I tried to built my trust on her the 3rd time. 

And I have come into conclusion she will never change. 

• Praise 1

Only u alone can resolve this.

She can take a knife on u even when you are divorced.

She can harm your boy anytime she visits, assuming she is given visitation rights.

How will divorce solve this? And how is your boy less a victim? Less stab wounds or less milk given?

Will feeling sorry then helps?

You have locked yourself in a mental room without key. Not no key but u refuse to go out of that locked room. Key is in your hand but u refused to open the door.

Do seek help medically. No taboo. Brain is an organ of the human body and no less important than our hearts or kidneys or lungs etc.

That's a first step. If u want and are willing. Otherwise u torment yourself with real and false fears. U will not be safe with your son too. I am afraid u will be a coward and bring him along.

Keep innocent kid out of adults' mess pls.

Sorry. I am harsh. But u need no pampering at this stage. Please do the right thing. Calm down and talk with a professional counsellor. Best if your soon to be ex wife attend too.

Dun force the future. Some things one must let go. Some things one must change. Some things will come when its time such as death. But pls dun be stubborn.

Haiz. We wish u well ya. Take care.

Safe ride

You are not harsh at all. I tried with professional counselor and other agency. Failed and she keep on strike me blow after blow. I even spoke with her parents but no result. Thanks and like you said, it is a path I have to walk alone.

So your plan is to raise lots of money. Spend all of what you have to contest and get custody of your child which may take a few years and bang!!!! When the kid is about 2 or 3 years old you somehow managed to gain custody and grab him away from his mother????

Seriously dude...... I am no judge but you can go high court whatever family court or appeal court etc..... your chance is next to zero.

The interest and welfare of the child always comes first to the judge.

You win, your child lose.

Go figure.

Refuse to let me see my son, took my son away. What interest has my ex-wife to be place for my son? This is selfish and using my son to spite me is just not right.

I'm unsure if this will work; initiate the topic by citing the child's welfare instead of you or her issue. I do understand that given the current stalemate, your or her options are almost exhausted. Once one feels pointless or negative about the other, there's almost no room for discussion / negotiations, unless the advice came from a confidante of either. Speaking about confidante, do you or her has any that you both can trust and relate to? Although I will feel awkward and tense up if I were to play mediator.

Some close friend tried salvage with me and failed. For her... I do not know what kind of lies she told her close friend. Once you lies without blinking an eye. That is the end and let alone she tried harm me with a knife.

What truly intrigues me.. given some many folks given advice.. add up u shud be hitting your fund sourcing yesterday.. let’s translate the talk and advixe to $$$$.. and help the bro...

I hope admin dont ban me for this thread and I need admin sympathy on me situation. 

I don't know who I can turn to as I heavily draining emotionally, physically, mentally and financially, and I even have a few thought to end my life. 

Long story short. I am divorcing my wife due to family violent of physical abuse and verbally abuse. She even threaten to kill me and she had my 1 year old son in her hand and I saw my baby only a few time in police station.

I also loss a child access case to her recently as it seem to me the judge believed her lies, and I consider this the darkest day in Singapore justice system in my life. 

I am trying to get custody of my boy and I need a good lawyer and it does not come cheap. My friend spent $30k and got only share custody, another friend of mine spent $160k and he won sole custody to 2 of his kids. 

I am trying to raise fund for my custody and hope you guys can lend a helping hand here. 

Please refer to the link below if you can help even tiny amount and share it out to as many friends or FB page. Thank you very much for your time to read my post.

https://gogetfunding.com/please-help-me-to-re-unite-with-my-baby/

Congrats. You have 1 supporter with donation of US$5. 

BTW, hope it is not you donating to yourself.

post-30375-0-28015100-1565919686_thumb.png

• Praise 1

Congrats. You have 1 supporter with donation of US$5.

BTW, hope it is not you donating to yourself.

To claim entertainment tax rebate
  • Praise 1