Automatic Whole Car Cover with Remote Control

Benchong05

No regrets and covering or keeping the cover are so much easier now, you will definitely take slightly longer time as you need to familiarize with the whole operation but once you used to it, it only takes less than 2 minutes.

Just to have to mount it on the centre of the vehicle then release the cover and it will descend the cover following by arming the unit. Keeping the cover also the same. 

got video?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Today I wash my car, no sign of sandblast stick onto my car paint surface or any portion of the car body etc anymore.

All thanks to this Automatic Car Cover which helps me save cost on buying Claybar, wax or Nano coating solution as it will last longer than before.

• Praise 5

I ordered the half covered as I do not need to  cover the whole car.

Shall update once I received it.

Nice, I self-collect at the seller's place after work and did a trial on the Cooling Massage 2-in-1 Car Seat Cover at the same time.

Seller allows you to do a trial for 7 days and no obligation if you decided not to buy it so just have to return back to the seller.

• Praise 1

Received it real quick and it functioned as it should be.

While I believe the half cover is adequate for most car, it fell a little short for my ride.

• Praise 3

Actually thinking of buying the car umbrella for my car. Environment where it's parked during day isn't hazardous to paintwork, it's just open air private carpark.

So gets super baking hot inside. Especially over past few days. Not worried about people stealing it because it's a secure carpark with security guard.

Main concern is that it's bulky and might be hard for my wife to put up.

Anyone used it before?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Nice, I self-collect at the seller's place after work and did a trial on the Cooling Massage 2-in-1 Car Seat Cover at the same time.

Seller allows you to do a trial for 7 days and no obligation if you decided not to buy it so just have to return back to the seller.

hey bro,

seems you are having fun with your new toy.

hows the review so far? is everything working as well as shown in the video?

i'm pretty keen too  [laugh]

what is this cooling massage 2 in 1?

i'm not sure if you came to know of this special cloth. 1pc is around $3

its call magic clay cloth, 1 side is your normal microfiber, while the other side, is the clay.

the review is really good.

i actually spend 2 hours on last saturday in the carpark, cleaning my car.

but only manage to clear the front bonnet and C pillar area.

it really makes my paint work smooth again..

• Praise 1

Actually thinking of buying the car umbrella for my car. Environment where it's parked during day isn't hazardous to paintwork, it's just open air private carpark.

So gets super baking hot inside. Especially over past few days. Not worried about people stealing it because it's a secure carpark with security guard.

Anyone used it before?

it weights 3kg although not too small in size, still manageable. 

• Praise 1

hey bro,

seems you are having fun with your new toy.

hows the review so far? is everything working as well as shown in the video?

i'm pretty keen too  [laugh]

what is this cooling massage 2 in 1?

i'm not sure if you came to know of this special cloth. 1pc is around $3

its call magic clay cloth, 1 side is your normal microfiber, while the other side, is the clay.

the review is really good.

i actually spend 2 hours on last saturday in the carpark, cleaning my car.

but only manage to clear the front bonnet and C pillar area.

it really makes my paint work smooth again..

Yes, once you get used to it and operating is an ease.

For claying the car, you must take note that claybar need to be replaced once you use it as the dirt will stick onto the clay, if you do not replace then it will cause more scratches on your paintwork so I stick to the claybar which is more cost efficient.

As for the 3-in-1 massage seat cover, I return to the seller after the 7 days trial as I have found a cheaper and better options, I bought the one which comes with heater functions and wireless remote as well, the cost is cheaper than the seller's version.

Check out the photo attached as this is the option I have chosen so waiting for its delivery.

post-129209-0-98048500-1566436196.png

• Praise 1

Anyone used it before?

I'm using it for covering something else besides a car at my workplace.

It's pretty bulky and I find it flimsy.

Like all huge umbrellas, the arms are long and can 'tangled'.

As my workplace is near the sea, it also tends to 'catch' wind easily so it gets toppled sometimes.

• Praise 3

I'm using it for covering something else besides a car at my workplace.

It's pretty bulky and I find it flimsy.

Like all huge umbrellas, the arms are long and can 'tangled'.

As my workplace is near the sea, it also tends to 'catch' wind easily so it gets toppled sometimes.

Thanks. I suppose that is to suggest its not that recommended.

I guess that leaves the automatic car cover, which I could do. I'm more worried about the cover leaving fine scratch marks on the paintwork.

• Praise 1

Thanks. I suppose that is to suggest its not that recommended.

I guess that leaves the automatic car cover, which I could do. I'm more worried about the cover leaving fine scratch marks on the paintwork.

That should not be as the base of the Auto Car Cover are all rubber based with two legs with suction.

• Praise 1

On 8/22/2019 at 9:10 AM, Benchong05 said:

Yes, once you get used to it and operating is an ease.

For claying the car, you must take note that claybar need to be replaced once you use it as the dirt will stick onto the clay, if you do not replace then it will cause more scratches on your paintwork so I stick to the claybar which is more cost efficient.

As for the 3-in-1 massage seat cover, I return to the seller after the 7 days trial as I have found a cheaper and better options, I bought the one which comes with heater functions and wireless remote as well, the cost is cheaper than the seller's version.

Check out the photo attached as this is the option I have chosen so waiting for its delivery.

post-129209-0-98048500-1566436196.png

Just received my massage seat cover yesterday evening, the leather is thicker and feels better, I can attached the wireless remote on my dashboard without wires instead and the heater and fan functions works great too. The price is cheaper compared to what was retailed at $150 as I only got mine at $85 via Ezbuy.sg.

• Praise 1

On 8/23/2019 at 8:41 AM, Benchong05 said:

That should not be as the base of the Auto Car Cover are all rubber based with two legs with suction.

More to the with the retraction of the cover itself. If the cover has dirt and grit on it (which it will), then as the cover retracts it's going to drag all the grid and dirt over the paintwork. 

Having watched a video of the retraction, the cover swirls round and round on the roof multiple times as it gets folded in, and I can just see swirl marks being made as it drags the cover round and round. 

2 hours ago, GTO-1 said:

More to the with the retraction of the cover itself. If the cover has dirt and grit on it (which it will), then as the cover retracts it's going to drag all the grid and dirt over the paintwork. 

Having watched a video of the retraction, the cover swirls round and round on the roof multiple times as it gets folded in, and I can just see swirl marks being made as it drags the cover round and round. 

Guess there is not much issues as the material is soft type unless it is hard object. If you are worried then just use the manual type but again, if there is dirts or sands on your car and when you cover, there will be also some which will stick onto the inner layer of the cover so it will cause some scratches even it is manual cover type.

↡ Advertisement