Paging for vehicle owners of SKQ6728A & SMG6776P

Bluemice

Paging for SKQ6728A & SMG6776P owners,

I have video footage of a parking hit&run incident involving above vehicles at open-air carpark at Clementi Ave 5, block 322, at about 7:27pm, 15Aug19.

Kindly PM me only if you are the owner of either vehicles.

mice

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 13

I have video footage of a parking hit&run incident involving above vehicles at open-air carpark at Clementi Ave 5, block 322, at about 7:27pm, 15Aug19.

mice

you would probably have nearly 100% chance  to have  them  calling you back by placing your contact number slip on their windscreen. Paging for them here would be a lot more tougher. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

mice

Why not post on one of those otherwise worthless vigilante sites? I'm sure people with incidents to investigate will check those first.

You page for someone and not paging for someone.

Paging owners of vehicle......

Super helpful my man.

Why not post on one of those otherwise worthless vigilante sites? I'm sure people with incidents to investigate will check those first.

Super helpful my man.

paisey cant help it.

I am rather annoyed when they announced it wrongly over the PA system in a shopping mall.

:sick:

grammar polis lai liao...i scat

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Praise 4

you would probably have nearly 100% chance to have them calling you back by placing your contact number slip on their windscreen. Paging for them here would be a lot more tougher.

Totally agree, it's only I realised when I reviewed the video back at home, too late... was rushing to leave as that carpark is raining bombs.

Super helpful my man. ððð

Wanted to, but realised that the video could end up being evidence as part of an investigation, more so when faces of certain drivers were clearly visible.
  • Praise 1

grammar polis lai liao...i scat

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wait till the train system automated voice messaging is down and have to turn manual..

u reach somerset station and the train driver announce some more sex .. some more sex station 

wait till the train system automated voice messaging is down and have to turn manual..

u reach somerset station and the train driver announce some more sex .. some more sex station

........ and those staying Temp-Penis ( Tampines )
  • Praise 1

Didn't know nowadays our MRT so happening! 

No wonder COE did not cheong to $80k.  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4