COE Bidding – 2nd Round of August 2019

Carbon82

i am waiting for mine this round.. hopefully this time round i can get the COE confirmed...

finger cross and pray!!  :grin:

Good luck. I'm waiting for my Cat A too. Last round got outbidded by a few dollars  <_<  <_<

↡ Advertisement

haha, it is suppose a 1 bid guaranteed COE but it gotten out bidded last min last round.

went down to PI and they said they will still keep the promised car deliver by End of Aug. Lets see how it goes.

worst case scenario, cancel the whole deal. save the money for rainy days.

same case here. missed by $4xx last bid. hope this round SWEE SWEE get.

• Praise 2

Unbelieverable! Got an anonymous dislike for posting this!

LOL!

Anonymous : 5 Dislikes for COE Bidding â 2nd Round of August 2019

Comment: Please stop posting useless up down up down replies.Report

Sent Today, 03:22 PM

Lai Lai. Seedless.

Anonymous : 5 Dislikes for COE Bidding – 2nd Round of August 2019

Comment: useless post Report

Sent Today, 01:15 PM

Anonymous : 5 Dislikes for COE Bidding – 2nd Round of August 2019

Comment: senseless remarkReport

Sent Today, 12:13 PM

Looks like many who have booked for a car and yet their AD did not secure coe in last round?! Like this the coe for coming Wed difficult to go down liao. 

It is all at AD mercy whether how much they bid for you... haha

Go for 1 bid guarantee so will be no worries
  • Praise 1

i am worrying due to i signed up for 1 bid guaranteed but did not get my COE last round. hahahahaha.

is there a t&c written in the agreement that the car will be secured with 1 bid g and what happens if they don't?

am guessing up it goes again with 1k unsuccessful bids last round and this round only have 1062 up for bids. no wonder some ADs like komoco is offering 10 bids non-g now in anticipation for coe demand to die down after a while. 

• Praise 1

is there a t&c written in the agreement that the car will be secured with 1 bid g and what happens if they don't?

am guessing up it goes again with 1k unsuccessful bids last round and this round only have 1062 up for bids. no wonder some ADs like komoco is offering 10 bids non-g now in anticipation for coe demand to die down after a while. 

there is nothing in t&c to protect buyer if they don't. just as lucky that they still honour their word without doing any top up.

got some senpai advise can go down make them write when they need to deliver the car. also can ask for compensation like car rental or some freebies.

10 bids non-g.... bid till next year.

• Praise 1

there is nothing in t&c to protect buyer if they don't. just as lucky that they still honour their word without doing any top up.

got some senpai advise can go down make them write when they need to deliver the car. also can ask for compensation like car rental or some freebies.

10 bids non-g.... bid till next year.

Not lucky la haha. They have to. But no worries, as Long as u have a good relationship with your SE they will be quite flexible one.
  • Praise 1

Not lucky la haha. They have to. But no worries, as Long as u have a good relationship with your SE they will be quite flexible one.

so far so good with them, hopefully this time round shun shun la.. just hope that they will deliver the car as per their promised and get the coe this time round.

A question of COE renewal PQP...

Cat A August PQP is $29,328

If I am gonna renewal my COE using August PQP, do I need to do it before 2nd bidding ends (21/8) or I can have the luxury to watch the show this Wednesday and wait until 31/8 to enjoy the August PQP (if this round skyrockets)?

I see the onemotoring diagram and interpret it as I can wait until 31/8 using August PQP and my new COE period starts 1/9 if I am renewing way before my current COE expires. Tio bo?

Edited by Kangadrool

Noticed hyundai decreased their avante down $6k on 14 Aug?! Meaning hyundai forcast coming wed coe will go down? 

• Praise 1

less quota now because more people renewed their COE, that means less demand for new cars

global recession coming

but COE went upp!!! :D

Edited by patent
  • Praise 2