COE Bidding – 2nd Round of August 2019

Carbon82

11 hours ago, Old-driver said:

Nice analogy. 

Over-trade easily $20k more than market price... probably not a real `loss' but much lower margin hence trying to fish some $$ back as you mentioned.

they probably fish it back from his 170+k he paid for the jaguar. in the end wearnes still earn cause the buyer paid for his own "overtrade"! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

2 hours ago, Fitmugen said:

Actually now that you mentioned your 6.5 years Peugeot 308 got 70k trade in, maybe  it’s not that profitable for the dealer after all. Considering 8k depreciation and 10k PARF, your 308 is only worth 38k, and that is being super generous.

if I am in your shoes, paying $2k, collect new Jaguar and move on with your life is not a bad option.

he simply paid 30k+ overtrade out of his own pocket cause the car price is marked up all the way to 170k. 🙄😋

• Praise 1

No point banging table lah. 

COE will come down and you will get your car. 

They overpaid for your car and need a lower COE to make the margin to keep the management happy. 

:D

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 2

18 hours ago, Slayer88 said:

Will keep all of you updated. Meanwhile have to wait for my second bid in sept for coe bidding to see if i get it or not. What do you guys think for the next coe bidding? If it go down to 37k and he tell me never give me. I should head down to bang table liao right?

Which PI?

• Praise 1

In the papers today, XE list price is $149k... so the difference of $26k is for over-trade. Even if you buying at $149 i supposed still got over-trade hence they didn't actually `over-paid'. 

1 sentence so many `over'... Over-used. LOL

On 8/27/2019 at 9:43 PM, car50 said:

Almost certain you will get your coe

This is not B&B car

So stay cool

175K is not cheap for coe at 36-38k

If you read the thread here, some Bro has gotten it at around 140k

Got to do with your overtrade car price

Hope you are getting the new model

Lol. Agent tell me coe bid nt cfm. Lai liao lo. Last rd they bid 36k. This time rd 36k for coe bidding and still never get, i gt nth to say liao.

• Shocked 1

18 minutes ago, Slayer88 said:

Lol. Agent tell me coe bid nt cfm. Lai liao lo. Last rd they bid 36k. This time rd 36k for coe bidding and still never get, i gt nth to say liao.

Jaguar such a prestigious brand cannot get COE is really unbelievable.

Wearnes also ADs for many big brands, don't tell me they also cannot get?

20 minutes ago, Slayer88 said:

I think you're better off by going to another marque. 

19 hours ago, Slayer88 said:

Just cancel the contract la. Now that COE drop, you can buy other cars at good price also.

scarli Wearnes drop the Jaguar brand you jialat. Zero resale value.

On 9/4/2019 at 10:12 PM, Slayer88 said:

probably they think the coe price will go down further in coming 1-2 bids

in all likelihood you will get your coe in the end,

suggest be patient if you still like the car 

• Praise 6

30 minutes ago, car50 said:

probably they think the coe price will go down further in coming 1-2 bids

in all likelihood you will get your coe in the end,

suggest be patient if you still like the car 

Actually, the car is ok only. I dont mind mercs. If i say i wan to cancel, you guys think i can get back my deposit and move on to another marque? Anyway my agent say coe bid is unsuccessful. What a lol. Last bid they bid 36k. This rd by right should hit what. Now he tell me he asking management can throw me a open cat. I doubt so la. Last rd also say same thing. But if this is the trend, that means coe will continue to go downwards. 

Edited by Slayer88

9 hours ago, Slayer88 said:

Actually, the car is ok only. I dont mind mercs. If i say i wan to cancel, you guys think i can get back my deposit and move on to another marque? Anyway my agent say coe bid is unsuccessful. What a lol. Last bid they bid 36k. This rd by right should hit what. Now he tell me he asking management can throw me a open cat. I doubt so la. Last rd also say same thing. But if this is the trend, that means coe will continue to go downwards. 

My take is they will not let this deal fail.. they just hungry wanna make more.. they are not losing money for sure.. just waiting for more/any suckers to give them a better margin..

No deal they can't make a cent at all..

be patience.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

My take is they will not let this deal fail.. they just hungry wanna make more.. they are not losing money for sure.. just waiting for more/any suckers to give them a better margin..

No deal they can't make a cent at all..

be patience.

with yesterday COE drop, if dont get COE means got some hanky panky liao

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Slayer88 said:

how many bids already? and how many bids is the contract?

talk to them, if can cancel without penalty, else will have to wait it out.  total of 6bids?

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

how many bids already? and how many bids is the contract?

talk to them, if can cancel without penalty, else will have to wait it out.  total of 6bids?

Total 4ng bids to come out. Gt 1 bid he never count cos gave excuse loan not approve. Kanasai. So i left with 2 more ng bids. Shld i send email to andre roy? Till now, everytime he say he bid for me, i check my nric against lta, i see nth. How can like that sia.

↡ Advertisement