COE Bidding – 2nd Round of August 2019

Carbon82

7 minutes ago, Slayer88 said:

Total 4ng bids to come out. Gt 1 bid he never count cos gave excuse loan not approve. Kanasai. So i left with 2 more ng bids. Shld i send email to andre roy? Till now, everytime he say he bid for me, i check my nric against lta, i see nth. How can like that sia.

Thanks for sharing your story. Shock to hear that a reputable AD selling a premium marque operate like this. I think you can get better service from Hyundai. 

↡ Advertisement

21 minutes ago, Slayer88 said:

Total 4ng bids to come out. Gt 1 bid he never count cos gave excuse loan not approve. Kanasai. So i left with 2 more ng bids. Shld i send email to andre roy? Till now, everytime he say he bid for me, i check my nric against lta, i see nth. How can like that sia.

i think 4bids is 4 subsequent bids after the sales agreement has been signed. please check the definition of 4bids in the sales contract. word count for nothing. all contract based.

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

i think 4bids is 4 subsequent bids after the sales agreement has been signed. please check the definition of 4bids in the sales contract. word count for nothing. all contract based.

Thanks all to help. I have attached my sales agreement form here. Hope all can help out here. Now my agent say, i know you are unhappy and i have put up a request to management to ask for open cat for me. He say next week will know. But i think it is another rd of smoke screen. Every of the coe bidding, i cannot find my nric when i use the lta portal to check. 1DA3EB42-D7DB-41E4-984E-932F1F71DA0F.thumb.jpeg.2144ef6efc65af0ec2cb79b667050482.jpeg

• Praise 2

38 minutes ago, Slayer88 said:

Thanks all to help. I have attached my sales agreement form here. Hope all can help out here. Now my agent say, i know you are unhappy and i have put up a request to management to ask for open cat for me. He say next week will know. But i think it is another rd of smoke screen. Every of the coe bidding, i cannot find my nric when i use the lta portal to check. 1DA3EB42-D7DB-41E4-984E-932F1F71DA0F.thumb.jpeg.2144ef6efc65af0ec2cb79b667050482.jpeg

thanks. since date of agreement is 30July. then the 2 coe bidding of Aug and then 1st bidding of September is counted.  so next bid 2nd bidding of sep  is the fourth. i don't see why wearnes can arbitrarily set the coe start count to the 2nd bidding in Aug.

15 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

thanks. since date of agreement is 30July. then the 2 coe bidding of Aug and then 1st bidding of September is counted.  so next bid 2nd bidding of sep  is the fourth. i don't see why wearnes can arbitrarily set the coe start count to the 2nd bidding in Aug.

Im waiting for the manager to give me a call back since yesterday. So what should be my course of action next? How do we debate that 2nd round of sept should be my last bid?

44 minutes ago, Slayer88 said:

Im waiting for the manager to give me a call back since yesterday. So what should be my course of action next? How do we debate that 2nd round of sept should be my last bid?

Your SE can very well get his management to give you an Open Cat. He is "on your side" as he wants to get his commission. As the COE is on a downward trend, they should be able to secure a COE for you. Anyway you have already signed the contract, all you can do is wait. No need to argue with them yet.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

Really dont uds what are you complaining about. It says 6 bids Non G. And also says tt you can cancel the deal after the forth bid.

And currently you are at the 3rd bid. Just wait lor, i waited 4 rounds of bidding for my car as well and didnt even bother to contact the sales person. 

You should be glad if they manage to offer you the 70k for ur peugeot even with OT , its a good deal.

• Praise 2

Since trade in value is locked in, the longer you get the new car (no reason to believe that the AD will not secure COE & the sale will not go through), the more advantageous it is for you.

Except if you value the driving the new car now worth so much more than the wait.

• Praise 2

I am sure you will get the car. 

COE is going down they just went a bigger profit. 

If you don't get the car they get zero profit which will not happen. 

:D

• Praise 2

45 minutes ago, Dilemma said:

Really dont uds what are you complaining about. It says 6 bids Non G. And also says tt you can cancel the deal after the forth bid.

And currently you are at the 3rd bid. Just wait lor, i waited 4 rounds of bidding for my car as well and didnt even bother to contact the sales person. 

You should be glad if they manage to offer you the 70k for ur peugeot even with OT , its a good deal.

Bro, the thing is im at 2nd bid, not at the 3rd bid. Plus the last bid for 2nd round of august is 36k. So for this rd of bid in sept, i wanted to know how much they bid and they cant give me a figure which im puzzled as i believe you should be bidding at 36k since the last time u bid is also 36k.

8 minutes ago, Slayer88 said:

Bro, the thing is im at 2nd bid, not at the 3rd bid. Plus the last bid for 2nd round of august is 36k. So for this rd of bid in sept, i wanted to know how much they bid and they cant give me a figure which im puzzled as i believe you should be bidding at 36k since the last time u bid is also 36k.

If they did not lodge any bids then it’s very fishy. Why not you test them, whether they are keen to terminate the contract without going to the 3rd and 4th bids? Maybe they are getting cold feet offering 70k for your Peugeot.

Sometimes they only have finite number of cars they can sell, depending on how many their principals allocate to them. They could have sold “your car” to another person who gave them a higher profit.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Dilemma said:

I would be angry if agent never bid for me or delay in starting to bid. I would presume bidding is asap and consecutive but would be safer to put in writing

39 minutes ago, Slayer88 said:

Just go https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg/PaInternetAction.do , key in ur ic number and see how much they bid.

34 minutes ago, Fitmugen said:

If they did not lodge any bids then it’s very fishy. Why not you test them, whether they are keen to terminate the contract without going to the 3rd and 4th bids? Maybe they are getting cold feet offering 70k for your Peugeot.

Sometimes they only have finite number of cars they can sell, depending on how many their principals allocate to them. They could have sold “your car” to another person who gave them a higher profit.

The first bid is unknown to me as i cant check against my nric. This rd bidding they bid at 34999

Edited by Slayer88

Bid or don't bid is not the main issue. 

Can bid $1 right? 

It's how much they bid. 

The dealer has no obligation to tell you now much they bid. 

It's really their business. 

Rest assured you will get the car. 

If you don't they would have wasted their own time which to them is money. 

• Praise 1

Some people here are really the kancheong spider type. Everyday cannot stop thinking will I get  my car will I not get the car. Can I trust the salesman,  is the salesman telling me the truth. 

Then come here and ask us is the salesman bluffing me or not? 

Worrying about things beyond your control just make yourself neurotic only. 

Small things also like end of the world like that. 

These people also probably very sensitive as well. Any perceived criticism is like murdered their whole family like that.

• Praise 6

If you think about it rationally how many jags do they sell? 

How many 170 K deals do they do? 

These things are not flying out the windows. 

They are not going to let a 170k deal just go to waste. 

• Praise 1

The days of salesman cocking their nose and saying ai mai?

If don't want please don't waste my time are long gone. 

↡ Advertisement