PSP415

Food of the Future?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/thailand-insect-farming-food-protein-source-11786032

I assure u. If it comes to this stage, i may be going vegetarian.

Came across lots of these at Golden Mile Complex Supermarket on Level 2. Will usually detour. The large quantities of these can makes me nauseous. To actually eat them, i pass...out.

Any bravehearts tried? On one hand i dun want to know, on the other hand i am curious. Haiz

Safe ride

Cheers

hahha chop them up and you wont notice them liao .  :D  

I never tried b4 either 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

hahha chop them up and you wont notice them liao . :D

I never tried b4 either

Alamak...pls, oh bbbrave oone, go ahead.

• Praise 2

Ok ok ok now my turn to say something about this topic (Thai version)

1. First is I also like to eat bugs but not all, smaller ones like grasshoppers and worms I am ok but not large beetles and spiders and centipedes.

2. In Thailand the styles are mostly deep fried how ever I prefer it to be pan fried without oil this style is known as "khwa" in Thai. (Deep fry is known as "thot"). Its kind of like roasted. 

3. I think it taste nice with some sauces they spray on, a little like nutty taste.

4. Some people like me who live in Bangkok normally do not eat from stalls on motorcycles cos we do not know where they get their bugs from. We will normally eat when we are at upcountry or eat bugs from people we know who brought them and just back from upcountry.

5. You cannot possibly clean the bugs so a good and clean source is very important.

Next time I eat I will post here.

↡ Advertisement