NDP Rally 2019

Playtime

I know global warming is important. But really... need national day speech to talk about it?

Next year how.. talk about rising temperatures and effect on msw durain trees effecting Singapore durian trade..

↡ Advertisement

chinese part going on now. 

Talking about being hua qiao and intergrating into SG chinese identity.

Probably trying to re-emphasise the Singaporean identity with the new influx of PRC emigrants.

Probably trying to re-emphasise the Singaporean identity with the new influx of PRC emigrants.

Now talking about USA-China relations and SG position.

wah haha. he said Singapore is the only chinese majority nation outside of China. Definitely not officially acknowledging taiwan here...

wah haha. he said Singapore is the only chinese majority nation outside of China. Definitely not officially acknowledging taiwan here...

Cos he acknowledged taiwan as china, One China

一个tiong

Talking about USA-China trade war affecting Singapore particularly cos cost sensitive companies won't come here to do business.

Worst is yet to come. Govt and unions watching for retrenchment trend closely.

Attracting investments here. Neste investing here cos of trust in EDB/sg govt and sg workers

Edited by Lala81

best place in the world for a child to grow up !

and we only need a small space for sex

tonight spreans will be very busy ... huat ah!

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

I'm not watching it live because I don't watch propaganda crap in general, but hasn't this clown learned to keep his mouth shut about the sovereign affairs of the big boys already? Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 8

Look at the map of new reclaimed land - it can only mean 10M population!

Land build surely must use mah.

Haha or else how to get back the $$ spent on reclaiming land. Especially since now sand prices keep going up and up due to the sand embargoes.

I didn't see the maps cos I was working. just read CNA only

Edited by Lala81

Expect carbon tax (and car prices) to go up lor

Swimming lesson fee too....

garment got foresight...get MOE to teach primary kids to kick water...just in case all the hardware fail to keep the water out...

Turbocharged

Look at the map of new reclaimed land - it can only mean 10M population!

Can only pray that this new GSW is not another playground for the rich...another sentosa cove..