NDP Rally 2019

Playtime

The only thing meaningful for me is Keppel golf will be converted to 9000 new housing units....

super duper guarantee is the next Pinnacle multi million dollar hdb ... must pray hard kena ballot

simi floor simi unit also must take

sure huat until siao ... road to retirement after MOP

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

super duper guarantee is the next Pinnacle multi million dollar hdb ... must pray hard kena ballot

simi floor simi unit also must take

sure huat until siao ... road to retirement after MOP

What if they call it some new premium hdb.. price at 7 figure right from the start .. land cost market price u know..

Resale value profit level will be unknown

spore property style is buy high sell HIGHER ... buy higher sell INSANE !

there is always ROBERT in the Q ... [sly][laugh]

What if they call it some new premium hdb.. price at 7 figure right from the start .. land cost market price u know..

Resale value profit level will be unknown

New Venice of the East ?? .... come to SG

Lucky have void decks in most estates

Heard even Indonesia govt want to move capital out of Jakarta Cos sinking

• Praise 1

Key is how to fund all these programs? 

The only answer is to increase our tax. Whether it is GST, Income tax, road tax, carbon tax etc. 

Get ready for more government collection in next year budget speech. 

• Praise 1

Some thoughts:-

Pre-school subsidy: Now $12k considered low income. Just wondering do families earning $12k deserve taxpayers subsidies? Can we just help the truly low income?

East Coast - looks like the sea view condos can say bye bye to sea view liao. Building of dykes out at sea and pumping out the water is a cheaper way to reclaim land as it does not require that much sand. It also means the shoreline will move a few km out. They are already using this way to build 2 toa payohs in Pulau Tekong. But may be necessary because the entire East Coast shore is artificial reclaimed land which is v low lying. So need to push out the shoreline in order not to jeopardise the lives of people. I think this may start quite soon, esp the part nearer to the city. But i think most Singaporeans not affected as most residents there (Meyer to Mandalay Gardens) are mostly NRI. Heng Ah!

Great Southern Waterfront - this is the most excited part. Creating seafronting (and real natural shoreline with natural deep colour waters and not artificial reclaimed land) homes, offices and recreation places that is an extension of our city. This is almost a clean slate to build something special and iconic (The Googles, Netflix are already at Mapletree city and a real digital city can develop until the Punggol one). The condo developments at Keppel Bay are already special on their own - so I think this is going to be quite exciting.

• Praise 1

just following the $12K HDB ceiling la ... 

Some thoughts:-

Pre-school subsidy: Now $12k considered low income. Just wondering do families earning $12k deserve taxpayers subsidies? Can we just help the truly low income?

Need 3-5 billion channeled every year into flood prevention for the next 20-30 years.

Good time to start talking about it. If not today, when?

I know global warming is important. But really... need national day speech to talk about it?

Next year how.. talk about rising temperatures and effect on msw durain trees effecting Singapore durian trade..

• Praise 2

$12K salary + $5K variable ... lol

Trick now is to refuse promotion, pay rise, etc. $12k is the sweet spot to max out ah gong subsidies

Edited by Wt_know

Need 3-5 billion channeled every year into flood prevention for the next 20-30 years.

Good time to start talking about it. If not today, when?

The government is finally taking a serious look into all the ponding issues in the past 5 years... and this I would not complain.

Methodology and budget wise, I sincerely hope they spend the money wisely by getting real expert to conduct research and feasibility studies, before dumping our tax dollars into it. Not another million $$$ bin center for please...

• Praise 5

$12K salary + $5K variable ... lol

Ah gong look at monthly payslip onli right, not IR8A income?

Liddat can ask HR to cham siong cham siong...

↡ Advertisement