NDP Rally 2019

Playtime

To tackle global warming in Singapore, just plant more trees. Don't need $100 bil. Maybe $100 mil only. 100 years later, Singapore is totally covered in greenery.

To mention global warming is just an excuse to raise or implement whatever necessary fees in the future.

Trees doesn't generate positive income, we should pray that they don't keep cutting down the trees to make way for structures that can generate more monies.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Even whole SG cover in trees wont fight global warming, we are talking about global not SG warming.

To me personally global warming is something real. To some, they embrace the belief of Donald Trump. All these global warming nothing but fake news.

Edited by Bacteria83
  • Praise 2

To mention global warming is just an excuse to raise or implement whatever necessary fees in the future.

Trees doesn't generate positive income, we should pray that they don't keep cutting down the trees to make way for structures that can generate more monies.

They will implement all kinda nonsense to achieve their goals.

Just look at the latest joke! Cut COE quotas, implement satellite ERP but relax car loan curb!

• Praise 5

cut coe ... fulfil simi sai car lite propaganda

satelite erp ... beep beep until you dry

extend loan ... $100K coe is affordable

Just look at the latest joke! Cut COE quotas, implement satellite ERP but relax car loan curb!

• Praise 2

To tackle global warming in Singapore, just plant more trees. Don't need $100 bil. Maybe $100 mil only. 100 years later, Singapore is totally covered in greenery.

Planting more tree does not prevent raising sea level.

Just look at Jakarta.  It is sinking now with century old dutch dikes.

So what is the joke this time?

Ppl expect the govt to tighten the grip on everything and not have breathing chance? [laugh]

They tighten some rule on one hand and relax on the other rule....Balance mah. Why is it a joke leh?

It's not like they go all Oprah....

"No car for you!"

"No car for him!"

"No car for her!"

Wanna buy car? Can! Pay "abit" more lo. Donch forget to vote for me, K? [laugh]

To be honest, the joke is on you/us cos you/we wanna buy car.

"See all these gong kia. I make the coe same price as the car, import tax same price as the car, add them all up can buy several cars but still they wanna buy..."

The joke is always on us.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

• Praise 2

Gahmen not discouraging people from buying car... but did not say you're welcome to drive it on the road hor :a-noway:

That's why we end up with such vehicle policies...sigh

It's in line with government policy to increase population. Car is good place for piak-piak.... Come to think of it, should incentivise ppl to buy alphard for best piaking experience....

• Praise 1

Gahmen not discouraging people from buying car... but did not say you're welcome to drive it on the road hor :a-noway:

Why not do the other round? Increase COE quota and tighten car loan?

I believe even a 3yo also can see their objectives clearly!

I really missed our late founding father Mr LKY. Missed the time when he was in charged. No break downs no cock ups! This man is really for Singapore.

Edited by Fu11thr0tt1e
  • Praise 2

Why not do the other round? Increase COE quota and tighten car loan?

I believe even a 3yo also can see their objectives clearly!

I really missed our late founding father Mr LKY. Missed the time when he was in charged. This man is really for Singapore.ðð

Full cash!! :XD:

Mcf trademark!!

encourage spending and at the same time increase Tax revenue ......... kill 2 birds w a stone lel .

:D  

As long as they earn , u die ur problem ....  [laugh]  

• Praise 4

I notice this was not tweak. I imagine this would be quickly match up to be in line with all 

If I’m a new Permanent Resident, how much must I contribute to CPF?

In the first year of attaining SPR status, employee contributions to CPF are capped at a maximum of $300. No CPF contribution will be required if you earn less than $500 each calendar month. If you earn between $500 and $750, your contribution would be 15 per cent of your total monthly wage, after $500 has been subtracted.

For example

If you earn $600 each month, you would have to contribute $15 to the CPF: 

0.15*(600-500) = $15

If you earn a monthly wage equivalent to or more than $750, you would have to pay 5 per cent of your Ordinary Wage and 5 per cent of your Additional Wage.

For example

If you earn $1000 each month (with $900 as your Ordinary Wage and $100 as your Additional Wage), you would have to contribute $50 to the CPF:

(0.05*900) + (0.05*100) = 50

Supercharged

Some thoughts:-

Great Southern Waterfront - this is the most excited part. Creating seafronting (and real natural shoreline with natural deep colour waters and not artificial reclaimed land) homes, offices and recreation places that is an extension of our city. This is almost a clean slate to build something special and iconic (The Googles, Netflix are already at Mapletree city and a real digital city can develop until the Punggol one). The condo developments at Keppel Bay are already special on their own - so I think this is going to be quite exciting.

National Day Rally 2019: HDB flats among 9,000 homes planned for Keppel Club site

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/hdb-flats-among-9000-homes-planned-for-keppel-club-site

Sounds like Telok Blangah HDB estate may extend across the road, taking over part of current golf course. It would be much closer to the Telok Blangah MRT station for folks staying there.  :a-m1212:

how to apply

this will be the Pinnacle Plus !

no $2M no sell !!!

Sounds like Telok Blangah HDB estate may extend across the road, taking over part of current golf course. It would be much closer to the Telok Blangah MRT station for folks staying there.  :a-m1212:

Edited by Wt_know

how to apply

this will be the Pinnacle Plus !

no $2M no sell !!!

Yeah.. they sell you at 1.5M first
↡ Advertisement