PI Cars - Shipment Arrival to Collection (Share Your Exp!)

subzero17

I think it is not fair to mention any PI here. No delivery date since Im a first time buyer i just deposit COE bid and book my car.

For COE, beginning to the next bidding cycles i cannot see my COE results online...it this normal?

For ready stock, I understand they can make money for new customers willing to take high price but should they give priority to booked buyers as well? PI and SE is not being transparent to customers waiting for car delivery.

if you dont see any T-COE registered under ur nric when u login to one-motoring, that simply means your PI didnt submit any bids for you or you don't have any successful coe bidded under ur nric to begin with.

in other words, better start praying hard the PI ain't gonna close down and run road with your money, regardless of how much DP you paid. 

Neutral Newbie

if you dont see any T-COE registered under ur nric when u login to one-motoring, that simply means your PI didnt submit any bids for you or you don't have any successful coe bidded under ur nric to begin with.

in other words, better start praying hard the PI ain't gonna close down and run road with your money, regardless of how much DP you paid. 

Ok just checked, I got T-COE on one-motoring. Thanks for the tip.

How many bids did you opt for? 

3 bids from mid Apr till mid May.

If u got the Tcoe, u r pretty much safe and the PI has to deliver latest within 6 months cause tcoe is valid for 6 mths.

Neutral Newbie

I bought a honda FIT too. I place deposit on the 1 july, got my car on 20july. They guarantee that stock is available before i bought from them.

Have anyone know or encounter where the TCOE reaching expiry and the PI car is not ready for delivery yet?

They can appeal to LTA to extend it. If they let the TOCE to expiry, you will loss the $10k deposit.

I only know the FL honda shuttle petrol is facing alot of delay.

They can appeal to LTA to extend it. If they let the TOCE to expiry, you will loss the $10k deposit.

I only know the FL honda shuttle petrol is facing alot of delay.

Any reason why they are facing so much issue?

I bought a honda FIT too. I place deposit on the 1 july, got my car on 20july. They guarantee that stock is available before i bought from them.

may I know which PI is this and what color? Presume 1.3 cat A.. my friend ordered midnight blue, yet to have stock.. Edited by Harthen

Neutral Newbie

may I know which PI is this and what color? Presume 1.3 cat A.. my friend ordered midnight blue, yet to have stock..

It is a 1.3gf model grey. Gt it from vincar

I had like 3 colours to choose from for fast delivery

On 8/24/2019 at 6:24 AM, Harthen said:

may I know which PI is this and what color? Presume 1.3 cat A.. my friend ordered midnight blue, yet to have stock..

Midnight blue is the most famous color for Honda Fit now. go for other's color if you want fast delivery. my friend told me that there are some PI charge extra for some color.

Pearl White - $1000

Premium Red - $2000

is that norm?

10 hours ago, sp1d3rMan77 said:

Midnight blue is the most famous color for Honda Fit now. go for other's color if you want fast delivery. my friend told me that there are some PI charge extra for some color.

Pearl White - $1000

Premium Red - $2000

is that norm?

The PI that I went to had similar top up for certain colors too. Not sure if it is the norm. 

On 8/21/2019 at 2:51 PM, subzero17 said:

I am now in a situation where I ordered a relatively new model, but other PI model have already cleared the custom and duty even though mine arrived 3 weeks earlier than theirs. Probably not my PI's fault also but just frustrating.

If you have gotten a COe under tour name, I think you are pretty safe, next is did you sight the  vehicle chassis number ? If yes, then just be patience with them.  But do follow up nicely. 

14 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

If you have gotten a COe under tour name, I think you are pretty safe, next is did you sight the  vehicle chassis number ? If yes, then just be patience with them.  But do follow up nicely. 

Hi, yes I have no doubt I'll receive my car. I was given both the TCOE and assigned a chassis number already. I just drop my SE a text once every week or so to see if the car has made any progress. That's not too much right?

• Praise 2

On 8/26/2019 at 8:57 AM, sp1d3rMan77 said:

Pearl White - $1000

Premium Red - $2000

is that norm?

Its the norm. However our vezel had no addtl charge for pearl white. Different PI charged differently i guess.

On 8/31/2019 at 7:00 AM, Harthen said:

Its the norm. However our vezel had no addtl charge for pearl white. Different PI charged differently i guess.

i see. learn something new today. next time buy car must ask about this. 

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement