Greater Southern Waterfront discussion

therock

Turbocharged

I think that is bukom? Refineries are staying put right?

They not moving soon. You can be sure of shell.
↡ Advertisement

ok mah.., people wanna visit also difficult but the residents there get a birds eye view of the entire complex

worth 3k psf

Should be. Theres no way they put residential area close to many smokes. Otherwise how to sell $3000psf lol

Dun say GSW, by 2047 even Punggol HDB may be selling for $3000psf liao
  • Praise 1

These southern developments are really meant for the next generation who are still in their teenage years.  By the time they are in full swing, this generation will be in their 30s and 40s.

These southern developments are really meant for the next generation who are still in their teenage years. By the time they are in full swing, this generation will be in their 30s and 40s.

by then can they afford $5M a pop for shoebox unit? lol

The property around these developments will have positive and negative effects..

IMO the FH and especially the landed enclaves in the area stand to benefit..

If you are into F&B, there are thousands of new customers

Vivocity stands to gain too. I’m sure there will be new malls in the region too..

By that time fresh graduate earning 5 digit liao lol

so is this part of the plan toward 10m??

tolong [knife]

6.9 la

by then can they afford $5M a pop for shoebox unit? lol

There’s Punggol, Seng Kang and even Paya Lebar for them...

The GSW won’t be so cheap, or they’ll cut the lease period..

wah... then must prepare the babies now to watch HK protests and learn first, cos they might do the same come that time [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

wah... then must prepare the babies now to watch HK protests and learn first, cos they might do the same come that time [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

By then, fresh grad (if degrees are still in vogue) starting pay will be $20,000

MRT ride (if haven't sunk or tunnel flooded from climate change) would be $15 on average

But one thing for sure, RadX will still be around in his same smelly hantu underwear...

By then, fresh grad (if degrees are still in vogue) starting pay will be $20,000

MRT ride (if haven't sunk or tunnel flooded from climate change) would be $15 on average

But one thing for sure, RadX will still be around in his same smelly hantu underwear...

1989 fresh grad pay 2k

2019 fresh grad pay 4k

if economic growth is similar to last 30years, 2049 fresh grad pay can hit 20k???

[rolleyes]  :D 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

The property around these developments will have positive and negative effects..

IMO the FH and especially the landed enclaves in the area stand to benefit..

If you are into F&B, there are thousands of new customers

Vivocity stands to gain too. Iâm sure there will be new malls in the region too..

I dunno man... Pasir panjang and south buona vista is a nice tranquil area... Easy access by road to east and north. This will just clog up west coast highway and Alexandra road

In other words, he is telling the ppl better know who to vote, otherwise the GSW is as good as a wet dream.

And better vote for them for the next 100 yrs, otherwise expect seawater to reach your doorstep. Tio bo?

typical property bulls mentality lah

they think property will appreciate at x% every year so income will definitely match or surpass the appreciation.....no matter what

my guess is it will...but supported by more and more richies brought into the country buying multiple atas properties

peasants will remain mostly in their ah beng infested slums

the social divide is just gonna get wider and wider

:D 

• Praise 2

Actually 80+% of private property bought by Singaporeans still.

So many of us started our lives from HDB that I have lost count.

My thinking is your guess is largely not representative of the experience of the populace.

Super atas property like bungalows in the sky and GCB sites maybe true to an extent but not for most of the case. 

And for those cases where foreigners bear such a huge % of the tax burden for us, why not? We will continue with our low(er) tax situation and be fully dependent on the retirement packages and goodies prepared for us. Still a comfortable life no matter what.

typical property bulls mentality lah

they think property will appreciate at x% every year so income will definitely match or surpass the appreciation.....no matter what

my guess is it will...but supported by more and more richies brought into the country buying multiple atas properties

peasants will remain mostly in their ah beng infested slums

the social divide is just gonna get wider and wider

:D

• Praise 3

I think it will be $10,000 psf!

Huat ar! Even someone who own a 2rm HDB flat considered multi-millionaire liao

But maybe by then, rich is someone able to full cash $10B onwards. But hor, our MCF sifu is already there today

↡ Advertisement