CHC Leader Released from prison!

Thaiyotakamli

got 1 acquaintance got brain wash by them....she was invited into their inner circle of power cos she was in the legal profession, even went to the extend of matchmaking her with one the member....me thinks, is to ensure the high valued members stay in the church

• Praise 2

got 1 acquaintance got brain wash by them....she was invited into their inner circle of power cos she was in the legal profession, even went to the extend of matchmaking her with one the member....me thinks, is to ensure the high valued members stay in the church

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 2

Steer clear of any religious  or hateful  comments in this thread, lest it get locked down

tuvm

• Praise 1

Edited by Ender

I think his first sermon after released from jail will be packed till outside also traffic jam, as his followers and supporters will be craving for his messages of God's love and give till you feel pain type of messages. Sickening. 

• Praise 1

Wonder how many cell groups he formed in Changi Harvest Church  [laugh]

Maybe the prison wardens also kana brainwashed.  [laugh]

Edited by pinto22sg

A few years of free accommodation at the expense of tax payers money in exchange for millions of dollars in the bank, why not? He is going to emerge as a hero soon again.

• Praise 1