CHC Leader Released from prison!

Thaiyotakamli

Turbocharged

got 1 acquaintance got brain wash by them....she was invited into their inner circle of power cos she was in the legal profession, even went to the extend of matchmaking her with one the member....me thinks, is to ensure the high valued members stay in the church

↡ Advertisement

Your acquaintance so stupid ah, kena tricked?

Errrrr......I know the reason, but not nice to share.

All I can say is, everyone has a weakness and once someone has the solution or can fulfill/ satisfied your needs....SOLD.

Mine is shu qi

Edited by Staff69

For all its worth.

The man had paid the secular price for a crime (trial by a court of law) or a mistake (trial by church going members or some public) which include a lengthy prison term of not days, months but 2 years at least.

Some argue $50 million you know. Let say stealing is stealing, stealing $1 is as good as stealing $1million because principle of the crime is the same. However, the category of the magnitude of the amount if arbitrary. Can you say murder a bit versus murder a lot? A murder is a murder. 

Unless he commits another crime again, why are we persecuting him over and over again. You mean we are all angels. My guess is ALL of us committed some crimes (big or small) before, just that we were not so lucky to be caught....... yet.

Let us live in the real world, ask ourselves, you belittle him - he has more money than most individuals here, he lives in a private rich man enclave - while many here live in a hollow brick pigeon hole call HDB, he is still respected by many who don't even know him personally - how many of you here are even respected by your parents or siblings, so before we throw the first stone lets reflect.

• Praise 3

At home waiting for him mah.. after so long..

Objectively speaking, from an outsider's perspective, he went into jail so that she and their son can benefit from what happened. She got away scot free.

True love!   [cool]  She's gotta love him deep deep man

(unless u are a real cold hearted biatch lol)  [:p]

• Praise 5

Objectively speaking, from an outsider's perspective, he went into jail so that she and their son can benefit from what happened. She got away scot free.

True love!   [cool]  She's gotta love him deep deep man

(unless u are a real cold hearted biatch lol)  [:p]

Doc I realized or observe your spelling getting worse especially for some words eg biatch

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1