Reputable tyre shop near ubi

Rskeisuke

On 11/14/2019 at 11:33 AM, teetootaller said:

not exacty at ubit but arrow tyres at serangoon north ave 4 is good. service and price wise

I changed my F1A5 with Arrow Tyres too and also been changing my battery with them.. Otherwise u can consider South East Tyres or LS Tyres. 

On 8/22/2019 at 5:23 PM, Sx4falcon said:

can try this http://www.altyres.sg/

I had my rims and tyres changed by them in June. 

Sorry ever since the day when they take my kindness for granted and lied, I already blacklisted and shared around with friends and chat groups. I would advised u to avoid AL tyres. Not worth giving them any business.

Edited by JX83
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha! 1

I went 365automotive … I think they are/were a sponsor here ?

busy but fast service. price is reasonable cheap - but do check the country of manufacture before you decide.

I hit a kerb which cut into my tyre. the guy looked at it and told me no need to change. I wud rate this as honesty.

but for my own peace of mind, I still changed both the fronts.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

20 minutes ago, JX83 said:

I changed my F1A5 with Arrow Tyres too and also been changing my battery with them.. Otherwise u can consider South East Tyres or LS Tyres. 

Sorry ever since the day when they take my kindness for granted and lied, I already blacklisted and shared around with friends and chat groups. I would advised u to avoid AL tyres. Not worth giving them any business.

Ya. Didn’t have too good an experience with AL. Super hard sell. NEVER went back after once. 

but arrow has a bad habit. Always tell you to leave the engine running to change the battery so that there is no setting lost. On day it will burn them hard in a damaged ecu or something else blowing up. 

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

4 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Can try Guan Lee Tyre if you are getting F1A5.

Anyway, now goodyear have a submit a review contest! Go check it out!

yes, please support OMO SG uncle

4 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Ya. Didn’t have too good an experience with AL. Super hard sell. NEVER went back after once. 

I used to go AL last time cos I knew one honest PRC chap there .... now i go (see above) 

I quite like AL tyres as they have friendly operating hours till quite late at night. They also have a good selection of rims and tyres available on hand too. Suggest to call a few shops to compare prices to decide which shop to go.

• Praise 2
  • Dislike 1