2019/2020 MCF Revamp - Feedback/Errors

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

💟

34 minutes ago, Vid said:

The site is so slow my grandmother can go faster 😂😂

At the moment unusable it's so slow, despite a cleaner more efficient layout......working with upgraded Edge from the weekend update.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I can't praise anyone. Only can use dislike and rest of emoticons which are not what i want.

Initially tried praising but no change to poster's praise count so click to check who reacted. Got a "going around circle wait". After 30 seconds got msg say "got problem"...i oso know got problem.

Just a feedback. I can't praise anyone for now. So wait awhile guys 😁😅😅😂😂😂

Uploading got some teeth-ing issue.

Safe ride

Cheers 

Screenshot_20190826-104221_Samsung Internet.jpg

20190826_104533.jpg

20190826_104519.jpg

• Praise 2

5 hours ago, Vid said:

The site is so slow my grandmother can go faster 😂😂

Mine too. 

But she to busy to come here and run MCF. 

She busy running 2.4 km. 

:D

• Praise 3

Almost gave up! When I tried to log in, the same display was there.

It led me to think of the HPB's park scan & win App maintenance which had been postponed twice. It took them from 15/7/19 to 20/8/19 to put it up again, originally to end on 5/8/19. 

Appreciate the efforts of the parties involved, but, I can't say I enjoy this new update though!

Looking forward to fasterer, betterer and ohmmerer MCF!😒

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 2

Feeling a bit lost hahah, still trying to get used to this, will give it some more effort. If still unfamiliar then goodbye 🙂

But thanks for the efforts MCF team, appreciate the constant drive towards innovation and " the relentless pursuit of perfection "

Eh wait that is Lexus xD

• Praise 5

1 minute ago, RH1667 said:

old man finally able to log in. 

Wow! can " like " every post! ha ha ha 

I still havent explore with the 'like' function yet. So no more like last time can only praise a post with limited given points per day liao?

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Hi, @Picnic06-Biante15 Currently, the point system is changed to 1 point post. I will do a detailed intro for the new forum a while. kindly bear with us. We are working very hard to give you guys the mycarforum experience yet.

In the meanwhile, if you guys have any feedback, you can share inside here, it will also help us to draft a better intro for you all too.

Lastly, @pChou and I would like to thank you guys for the unwavering support and patience you have with us. Thanks.  

KobayashiGT

how did you become internal moderator, who are the external moderators or those moderators who are neither internal or external

I understand the economy is likely to proceed to a recession soon and hence the chance to 1 point post, talk about kiam siap

feedback

all new format there will be some who kpkb and others just accept and move forward

I think best start with an intro on why the need for a new format (NDP package too much money don't know how to spend)

the improvements are they incremental in nature for the better experience of users or more for admin such as data collecting ease

good to know what features were deleted and what new features added

lastly it would be good to know who are the moderators in the current team (those with no legs cannot be counted because 7th month or not still around - false statistics)

one day looking forward to meeting you in one of those meet up

• Praise 2

Ok. Can praise liao.

I love the ease of uploading pictures now though usually takes 2 attempts for each successful picture.

Still using "GPS" to navigate the new update. Not sure how long per session before the poor guy with lots of boxes on his back appears. 

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Ok. Another feedback.

First attempt When i edit a post to attach another newspaper article but did not put in reason, that edit did not show up.

2nd attempt : This time i put in reason and the post showing 2nd article link showed up.

Question : The speed for post to be up with edit is like 5 seconds. Was someone really on hand and sped read? Or as long as something is filled in it, it will pass muster?

Msg box which i managed to screenshot b4 post came back.

Safe ride 

Cheers 

20190826_153901.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

16 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Very laggy in the past few hours and this is the 1st post I managed to make today.😅

"Search" is more difficult now. It does not recognise typing of key words!

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

How to praise 5 points with the new MCF ... :slow:

Or only 1 point can be awarded .. :wut:

For the new point system,

in summary, we have set the praise to be +1 points only, emoticons 0 points, dislike -1 points

The good news is that you can praise as many people as you want. The spread now only applicable for dislike.

We will release the full details soon, we are waiting for this full feature to be installed in the forum. There are still some uploading in background. 

We wish we can complete it soon, but the file size too big 😅

Hypersonic
6 minutes ago, pChou said:

For the new point system, 

in summary, we have set the praise to be +1 points only, emoticons 0 points, dislike -1 points

The good news is that you can praise as many people as you want. The spread now only applicable for dislike.

We will release the full details soon, we are waiting for this full feature to be installed in the forum. There are still some uploading in background. 

We wish we can complete it soon, but the file size too big 😅

Only +1 point each time? @Angcheekhas been trying hard to be the highest points member. He will be v sad. Like that how? 😂😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Dislike 1