1 hour ago, Soya said:

Wahahaa....MCF turning into My Clothing Forum

I like 513s, btw...

At ur age still use jeans meh?

she be crocodile white tee and shorts

hahahha

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 3:53 PM, BabyBlade said:

Hi all. We're back in the game. Let us know the good, the bad and the ugly! 💟

Please be patient while we iron out the kinks.

download.jpg.4eadf3bb14b0386df679373fe1dfd9ac.jpg

1) it keeps asking me to sign in even tho I've checked "Remember me"

2) where's the contest section?

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
1 minute ago, Beehive3783 said:

It's either content encoding error or 503 or 504.

Dunno wanna laugh or cry

Why not both?

382892420_giphy(3).gif.646e3e25aca64cc04fe69a76345bd4b0.gif

• Praise 1

Frankly its ok at my end. 

503 or 504, i just need to click "BACK TO HOMEPAGE" and i am back. No need to refresh per se.

Guess its heavy traffic jam machiam customs. I try not to stay longer than 5 mins each time and less than 20 times daily, for now till everything's more stabilised and complete. 

Ok. 5 mins up. My 9th time today iirc. Till dinner thereabouts. 

Good work being done. I love the ease of uploading photos now. Especially on mobile mode.

Safe ride

Cheers 

• Praise 2

On 8/28/2019 at 6:54 PM, RadX said:

As I told u lah

SHUT MCF for 3 weeks, get the UATs done then resurface 

do good kanna slam, dun do, and privacy concerns aso kanna slam

thanos was right 

I agreed cos next Friday, school holidays starts ...... :relief:

Many troy .....  :serious-business:

• Praise 3

The website seems getting unstable again, especially on my Samsung S9. Really like last time using Asus Zenphone 6 where the firmware very unstable and unpredictable, sometime will hang or crawling to render at other times. Really feel like pulling my hair sometime haha as can write few paragraphs then simply disappear into thin air when posted out. Anyway will keep on trying, or simply leave this forum for a few days to smell the air first if cannot tahan.

Frankly if a website is unstable, then feedback of features is not that meaningful any more.

• Praise 1

Just to feedback :

1. My first picture failed to upload as per screenshot. 

2. My 2nd attempt was successful. 

3. I tried to upload another picture but error msg says i reached my max 4mb. But its obvious that only 2mb was used. I tried deleting first unsuccessful image but cannot jalan.

Thanks to note. 

My last post tonight. Will check in tomo am. My personal imposed daily 5 mins x 20 visits limit to ease heavy traffic forum jam till all's well with works in progress.

I am still able to access forum without any issues. 

Thanks for all the hard work making forum secured and improving the features with some still not completed.

Good night all.

Safe ride 

Cheers  

20190829_214804.jpg

20190829_214752.jpg

• Praise 4

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Heartlander said:

The website seems getting unstable again, especially on my Samsung S9. Really like last time using Asus Zenphone 6 where the firmware very unstable and unpredictable, sometime will hang or crawling to render at other times. Really feel like pulling my hair sometime haha as can write few paragraphs then simply disappear into thin air when posted out. Anyway will keep on trying, or simply leave this forum for a few days to smell the air first if cannot tahan.

Frankly if a website is unstable, then feedback of features is not that meaningful any more.

Don't sweat over the small things! Take a break. We understand it can be a little frustrating during this upgrade in progress. Listen to Pusheen's advice. 💟

6ebbc5f204ed8b6f66ec3984a76699ea.jpg.89b0ddab7cee40a1d9c0bbfe131b4d06.jpg

• Praise 5

I hope no one is offended by any forumers' grunts of frustration. I get frustrated simply because this forum means something to me. I believe others feeling the same. Please draw strength from this realisation. We do not talk much but we all appreciate the efforts put in by the IT team as it is not easy to accomplish.

A bit of sidetrack. My wife recently showed me a Whatsapp thread by a particular CCA when a few parents questioned the need to curb students from taking up 2 CCAs. Eventually someone pointed out that it is actually  permitted if the students can manage without clashing. This particular teacher subsequently posted rather strong messages to discourage this as she demand total commitment from her charges. We have a good laugh at a few overzealous parents who keep  echoing their cult-like support for the teacher whenever she posted something. The words used are very cring worthy, really PLP category. Of course their motives are so obvious as they want the teacher's support for their DSA application using the CCA. Eventually the "erred" parents were unreceremonially kicked out of the CCA thread by the teacher! End of sidetracking. My point is I hope no one get kicked out of this forum by voicing any frustrations haha.

• Praise 7

2 minutes ago, RadX said:

since 1200 no 503...@soya have you bought ut boxes?

Lai Lai, i give you hahahaahha

KNN,  503 of course no have lah,  since yesterday already upgraded to 504 liao,  you kooning somewhere is it? <_<[laugh]

But Yah,  this morning seem a lot more stable.  Loading speed has also improve alot,  although still a little hanging and intermittent breaking up here and there,  overall is pretty OK.  

I think by early next week forum sld be back to talking cock stage liao.  Won't be 100% injury free,  but at least 80% recovered and good to run. :a-good:[laugh][laugh]

• Praise 4

Just now, Tianmo said:

KNN,  503 of course no have lah,  since yesterday already upgraded to 504 liao,  you kooning somewhere is it? <_<[laugh]

But Yah,  this morning seem a lot more stable.  Loading speed has also improve alot,  although still a little hanging and intermittent breaking up here and there,  overall is pretty OK.  

I think by early next week forum sld be back to talking cock stage liao.  Won't be 100% injury free,  but at least 80% recovered and good to run. :a-good:[laugh][laugh]

definitely......adn all will be back to normal and ppl will find other thing to complain/kpkb again....

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, RadX said:

definitely......adn all will be back to normal and ppl will find other thing to complain/kpkb again....

Complain is part of life,  and kpkb is the business... :a-t9412:[:p][laugh]

Nice guys never get the attention,  kpkb gets notice and gets to be served first.  

That's why me is the demon, always the bad guy you know..:a-t9412::a-happy:[laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1