2019/2020 MCF Revamp - Feedback/Errors

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

💟

Not sure if too late to request for this function. Would be good if the forum allow seeing of consolidated media in particular thread or particular part of the forum, machiam WhatsApp, within certain timeframe. This is especially useful for checking before posting, eg if someone had posted a news clipping before you, or sort of getting a quick summary of what had been posted through embedded videos such as the HK protest thread, or just looking for delicious food pictures to try out. If you are enticed by the food picture, then you could read that post to get the details. 

No worries if not possible for now haha.

Since yesterday cannot watch the embedded videos liow.... Had to wait until go home then watch eps 1 of "The Merc Girl."

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 4:54 PM, pChou said:

@Robin is the "Remember me" Function working for you now? 

I remember you're the one that feedback on this problem

hi! yes i did. it seems to be working now

On 9/3/2019 at 11:35 AM, therock said:

image.thumb.png.112993f40ae5a9e92db87f29153b0645.png

Is anyone able to get this to work? I like navigating this to the right section, but when I click on it, there's no response.. 

hi @therock, does this work for you now?

1 hour ago, Marcpodi said:

hi @therock, does this work for you now?

No sir... when I press "most active discussion" for example, nothing happens

And I still can't get to the first unread

On my phone, I can see no fresh unread threads, unless I tweak the parameters but it still goes back to the default even if I save the settings..

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 4:54 PM, pChou said:

@Robin is the "Remember me" Function working for you now? 

I remember you're the one that feedback on this problem

hmm.... the issue is not fixed. i still have to log in when i load the website today  

14 minutes ago, Robin said:

hmm.... the issue is not fixed. i still have to log in when i load the website today  

are you in incognito mode? or using different devices/browsers for your logins? 

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:00 AM, Marcpodi said:

are you in incognito mode? or using different devices/browsers for your logins? 

nope. and nope

I have started a thread to share the various features and functions available on the new MCF platform.

Do browse through it and post any question you have. Hope it can help to enhance your user experience on the "new" MCF. I shall post more new features and updates when I can find time for it. [flowerface][flowerface]

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 1

I dare not give praises any more. 

Don't know why my Thumbs Up for 2 members' posts became Dislikes.  Only knew abt the mistakes after I received reciprocal Dislikes from the 2 members.   One thing I learnt is that people are really very sore and sensitive about getting Dislikes.  LOL 😆

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha! 5

Browsing the thread on real life heroes and found some posts no have the icon to praise. 

Just feed u back. Feedback i mean. Thanks 20191004_095411.thumb.jpg.f58b2379b29de470eef6f3aa12a6c101.jpg

Screenshot_20191004-095259_Samsung Internet_resize_98.jpg

• Praise 3

On 10/2/2019 at 11:50 PM, Baleno said:

I dare not give praises any more. 

Don't know why my Thumbs Up for 2 members' posts became Dislikes.  Only knew abt the mistakes after I received reciprocal Dislikes from the 2 members.   One thing I learnt is that people are really very sore and sensitive about getting Dislikes.  LOL 😆

haha, wowwww never know people take dislike so badly.

25 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Browsing the thread on real life heroes and found some posts no have the icon to praise. 

Just feed u back. Feedback i mean. Thanks 20191004_095411.thumb.jpg.f58b2379b29de470eef6f3aa12a6c101.jpg

Screenshot_20191004-095259_Samsung Internet_resize_98.jpg

Thanks for the feedback! its fixed

↡ Advertisement