2019/2020 MCF Revamp - Feedback/Errors

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

💟

On 10/2/2019 at 11:50 PM, Baleno said:

I dare not give praises any more. 

Don't know why my Thumbs Up for 2 members' posts became Dislikes.  Only knew abt the mistakes after I received reciprocal Dislikes from the 2 members.   One thing I learnt is that people are really very sore and sensitive about getting Dislikes.  LOL 😆

can you give us the link so we give it a check

↡ Advertisement

14 hours ago, pChou said:

Already deleted the wrongly given Dislikes as soon as I realised the mistake.  Admin, Appreciate this new function in being able to rectify the response given. 👍

But, hoping the function for reasons (giving Dislikes) be reinstated.  Then recipient can know the reason why. 

Example, from attachment below.  Don't know why my genuine feedback garnered a Dislike.  It's puzzling.

On a positive note, glad to see Smiley/laughter emoticons from those who see the lighter side of things. Thanks.  

20191005_003245.thumb.jpg.943d6f64c97a033d83be1d34af35d7fe.jpg 

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

6 hours ago, Baleno said:

Already deleted the wrongly given Dislikes as soon as I realised the mistake.  Admin, Appreciate this new function in being able to rectify the response given. 👍

But, hoping the function for reasons (giving Dislikes) be reinstated.  Then recipient can know the reason why. 

Example, from attachment below.  Don't know why my genuine feedback garnered a Dislike.  It's puzzling.

On a positive note, glad to see Smiley/laughter emoticons from those who see the lighter side of things. Thanks.  

Trust me, just develop a thick skin

in any case, being given dislike is better than been banned. being ban means you have to think of another nick and buy another phone card from 666, the underworld kingpin, Radx.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Baleno said:

Allowing to put reason has caused turmoil at the past. Some people cant even take dislike, adding reason will make it even worse. Because we have seen so much abusive and mockery messages. 

2 hours ago, pChou said:

Allowing to put reason has caused turmoil at the past. Some people cant even take dislike, adding reason will make it even worse. Because we have seen so much abusive and mockery messages. 

LOL.  Understandable, its human nature to take offence easily.  I already bear the blunt of my honest mistake, lesson learnt.   

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

@pChou, @Marcpodi

i notice that the daily reset and daily power points reset are of different timing.  Daily reset seem to be at 7am, but the daily points reset is at 8am. Is there a reason to the time different or is it by default.

I remember reset used to be at 8am before it was changed to midnight. Not that it makes any different or will affect anything, just find it a little strange, and mayb you guys want to consider alighting them. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

38 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

@pChou, @Marcpodi

i notice that the daily reset and daily power points reset are of different timing.  Daily reset seem to be at 7am, but the daily points reset is at 8am. Is there a reason to the time different or is it by default.

I remember reset used to be at 8am before it was changed to midnight. Not that it makes any different or will affect anything, just find it a little strange, and mayb you guys want to consider alighting them. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

Daylight savings 

hahhahah

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Tianmo said:

@pChou, @Marcpodi

Eh we are confuse what is daily reset ? hahahahhaaha

3 minutes ago, pChou said:

Eh we are confuse what is daily reset ? hahahahhaaha

The "most likes of the day" gets reset to zero at 7am daily, but the "power" we have to praise gets reset to full at 8am daily.  Both used to reset at midnight. So I was just wondering do our day at MCF starts from 7am or 8am...[:p][laugh][laugh]

image.thumb.png.283bce48419ef052c7feade00ef9a7b2.png

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

The "most likes of the day" gets reset to zero at 7am daily, but the "power" we have to praise gets reset to full at 8am daily.  Both used to reset at midnight. So I was just wondering do our day at MCF starts from 7am or 8am...[:p][laugh][laugh]

image.thumb.png.283bce48419ef052c7feade00ef9a7b2.png

Just maybe ... both were reset at 7 . But server slow due to too many members  , took 1 hr for the first 1 to complete. 

😁👍 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

On 10/5/2019 at 10:12 AM, pChou said:

I know who i know who .. 😁

Everyday sent love letters to @RadX 😜

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

On 10/4/2019 at 10:26 AM, pChou said:

Found out that ipad cannot give praise.  Been wondering how come my praises became dislike and realised it was a thumbs down instead, as shown below: 

20191007_211744.thumb.jpg.75cbf8c60e90b6dc92a302f5d95c24f8.jpg

On 10/5/2019 at 12:55 AM, Baleno said:

I gave you the dislike to see if you were one of those who get really sore and sensitive about getting dislikes. LOL.

25 minutes ago, Baleno said:

Found out that ipad cannot give praise.  Been wondering how come my praises became dislike and realised it was a thumbs down instead, as shown below: 

20191007_211744.thumb.jpg.75cbf8c60e90b6dc92a302f5d95c24f8.jpg

On ipad, you need to press thumbs up twice for it to stick.

• Praise 3

22 minutes ago, Kusje said:

I gave you the dislike to see if you were one of those who get really sore and sensitive about getting dislikes. 

I was more worried about giving the wrong signal about my intention;  giving dislike instead of praising and upsetting others. 

I feel I have done the correct thing in trying to find the cause.   Give me all the dislike if u wish, it won't hurt me.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2