2019/2020 MCF Revamp - Feedback/Errors

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

💟

Internal Moderator

There was actually an announcement by @pChou prior to this revamp. Did all of you missed it? 😥

Anyway, @Lotr yes all of the old threads are still around. Font size seems normal on my screen. Which text are you referring to?

Some functions are currently still down. This includes the search function. Some time stamps are also incorrect. 

It is all being looked into. 

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Kind of laggy. But at least my withdrawal symptoms can stop now. I can stop bothering (via Whatsapp)@Theoldjaffaand @RadX😂

hahahaha...joker dah you

8 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

No wonder I kept receiving whatsapp from @Theoldjaffaand a few others...

c1011eef-a0b3-456d-91d0-5a10f0737859.jpg

I will also be sending you WhatSapp if today still not up.

First feel of the changes, very very laggy.. feel like my laptop is running on 486.

Edited by Tohto
  • Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

There was actually an announcement by @pChou prior to this revamp. Did all of you missed it? 😥

Anyway, @Lotr yes all of the old threads are still around. Font size seems normal on my screen. Which text are you referring to?

Some functions are currently still down. This includes the search function. Some time stamps are also incorrect. 

The fonts and layout are too big. Takes a lot of scrolling.

Is it possible enable zoom out on your pages? Now can only zoom in. Dunno if it is a browser or webpage issue, not an expert here.

Btw, I am browsing now with chrome and Firefox on Android phone.

Haven't tried with laptop.

• Praise 1

At first, thot hungry ghost month ended early n RadX took MCF wif him when he siam....wahahaha

Getting used to this new format. Hope dun hv to use skillsfuture credit to relearn...

• Praise 2

7 minutes ago, Lotr said:

The fonts and layout are too big. Takes a lot of scrolling.

Is it possible enable zoom out on your pages? Now can only zoom in. Dunno if it is a browser or webpage issue, not an expert here.

Btw, I am browsing now with chrome and Firefox on Android phone.

Haven't tried with laptop.

I seem to have the opposite problem. My mobile view looks like desktop, with small fonts.

8 minutes ago, Aloe111 said:

I seem to have the opposite problem. My mobile view looks like desktop, with small fonts.

If using Firefox or chrome, can try turning off desktop mode

Internal Moderator
22 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

How to praise 5 points with the new MCF ... :slow:

Or only 1 point can be awarded .. :wut:

Hi, @Picnic06-Biante15 Currently, the point system is changed to 1 point post. I will do a detailed intro for the new forum a while. kindly bear with us. We are working very hard to give you guys the mycarforum experience yet.

In the meanwhile, if you guys have any feedback, you can share inside here, it will also help us to draft a better intro for you all too.

Lastly, @pChou and I would like to thank you guys for the unwavering support and patience you have with us. Thanks.  

• Praise 4

2 minutes ago, Lotr said:

If using Firefox or chrome, can try turning off desktop mode

I'm using mobile chrone and not on desktop mode. Was working fine on the previous site version.

1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

Actually i received the announcement through email on the upgrading over the weekends. Still getting used to the features and the buttons on the new webpage, esp the emoji, not really get used to the new emoji. 😀

Anyway, good effort and work from the MCF team. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4